What's new

Malaysia Malay anti China riot

Chinese or Cina is nationality not race. When we leave China, give up nationality, it's better to receive new nationality, to Malaysia, Malaysian; to Singapore, Singaporean, because China don't accept dual-nationality. But race Han is unchangeable. Hakka is not race, Hakka is a part of Han.
That is excatly DAP is fighting for. This is considered communist. Malaysia for Malaysian.

That is excatly DAP is fighting for. This is considered communist. Malaysia for Malaysian.

I don't know details of Malayisa politics. But I think make complicated things simple, it's best. Maitain race, receive new nationality. I thought you guys had solved this issue. You have to consider yourselves situation, don't need to consider Chinese feel. We are same, because we are the same race Han; we are different, because we are different nationality, Chinese and Malaysian. Anything is better for you, accept it. By the way, don't use the method bashing Chinese to cut off connection, this is the most stupid. Consider my suggestions.

Yeah, the Murican is behind this,, and every time when you constipate, it must be the murican slip you something. LOL

If you're going to be a lapdog, learn how to bark in English. We know America supported the mass murder of Indonesian Chinese by helping prop up Suharto.

Natives feel threatened by that rabbit-like growing Chinese population then a naturally growing Chinese influence, that can be said for many other countries in region :D

The Chinese have the lowest birthrates. I think it's time you Turds got some population control, after Greece/Kurdistan/Armenia get their way.

huh.................?? Whats the point you are trying to make? lol Why will i leave my own country?? We have very high standard of living here, the world best universities(outside the U,S), the worlds most powerful passport(along with the U.S) which allows me to travel to any country on earth at ease/when i want and with great respect etc etc. So why will i leave my own country to live/seek a better overseas??LOOL No, apart from spending holidays in other countries and visiting for leisure/pleasure, i don't see anything i can envy from others which i cant have/don't have here.:pop:

By the way, you should be the one staying in your own country , which is an 'upcoming superpower' according to many, instead of seeking a better life/study//living in a declining west.:D
LOL, are you being a troll or just a stupid *** clown? You said in your previous post that the Chinese Malaysians can just pack up and leave if they don't like Malaysia, like a vacation or something?

You always bitching about them Muslims, so if you you are unhappy with Britain why don't you just pack and leave?

Thank you for your concern, but I was force to come to Canada when I was a wee lad. But trust me, I am working on my departure.

Superpower? China is not there yet, but even a 1980s weak China, Britain don't dare to mess with. Even your former iron lady Thatcher turned into a Milk lady when she met Deng while trying to coerce him into ceding more HK territories.

If you're going to be a lapdog, learn how to bark in English. We know America supported the mass murder of Indonesian Chinese by helping prop up Suharto.

The Chinese have the lowest birthrates. I think it's time you Turds got some population control, after Greece/Kurdistan/Armenia get their way.

it's more like the Western Bloc vs Eastern Bloc in Indonesia. the USA is not happy because Sukarno is going to be Pro Russia-China, so they setted up things, and the result is Suharto's mission to Dethrone Sukarno. you already know the result.

as for mass murder, the 500.000 dead bodies are mostly Indonesians. some Chinese people are killed too but because they're joining the the Communist Party this isn't Anti-China move, but Anti-Communism.

if you haven't watch it, there is a Real Documentary about the guy involved in the act. i can't find any YT links with english sub, but look for the title here.

The Art of 'Killing': How Much Truth Comes from the Lie that Tells the Truth? | International Documentary Association

it's more like the Western Bloc vs Eastern Bloc in Indonesia. the USA is not happy because Sukarno is going to be Pro Russia-China, so they setted up things, and the result is Suharto's mission to Dethrone Sukarno. you already know the result.

as for mass murder, the 500.000 dead bodies are mostly Indonesians. some Chinese people are killed too but because they're joining the the Communist Party this isn't Anti-China move, but Anti-Communism.

if you haven't watch it, there is a Real Documentary about the guy involved in the act. i can't find any YT links with english sub, but look for the title here.

The Art of 'Killing': How Much Truth Comes from the Lie that Tells the Truth? | International Documentary Association

I agree with what you're saying. Do any Indonesians feel resentful of the US for supporting the murder of 500,000 people?

I agree with what you're saying. Do any Indonesians feel resentful of the US for supporting the murder of 500,000 people?

we do, heck, we've been quite annoyed with USA involvement with our country. i'm not sure if the Documentary is well spread across the country (since it's an American Documentary...). the goverment doesn't want to show the documentary either. perhaps they too, is fed up with USA. but it's no secret that CIA backed Suharto for the mass purge as most people knows. Suharto also the one who assinated the 6 Generals besides brainwashing the innocents for the killings

i'm not quite sure, but it seems that USA is the one who corrupted Suharto into doing their biddings. Suharto was a good guy before as he fight against the Dutch alongside General Sudirman..

Natives feel threatened by that rabbit-like growing Chinese population then a naturally growing Chinese influence, that can be said for many other countries in region :D

They can be glad that they are Chinese unlike Turks in Europe. Chinese immigrants will raise the standard of a country. Turkish immigrants turns country into shithole.

LOL

Well, We all know Chinese is behind the Norfolk Separatist in Australia

Norfolk Island: This isn t Australia - Yahoo7

Just because it suit their purpose that does not mean they are behind it.

Last edited:
That's the thing that differentiates Japanese. We endure what is unendurable, we even served in the US military despite being placed in detention camps. Japanese integrate and assimilate wherever we go. In fact we rarely riot; in Japan and abroad.THAT is the Japanese Spirit.

:)

why are you proud of that lol. enduring the unendurable is not strength or courage but submission. don't confuse them. Chinese can endure but we will always rise up against injustice.

As we define the term 'Chinese' differently especially in English Language. It can be ethic/race (华人) and nationality (中国人).
If you want to breakdown even more, please go and do it. It is like calling ABH = American Born Han ??? :crazy:

The issue here is not related to any outsider. Any intervention (except civil war and genocide) will only make the thing worse.

Just a reminder to the forumers:
The Chinese mentioned in this thread is referred to the Chinese ethic group who is Malaysian citizen. It got nothing to do with other Chinese from other country.
Also for some Chinese internet warrior who have lost their mind, stop your thought that China will be powerful and like to intervene. Face the reality, you don't have this type of luxury if you get what i mean. Panda diplomacy (soft power) is not that strong yet.

There is no evil and angel in this issue. We (Malaysian) will solve it ourselves. As some others who suggested migration, of course some Malaysian can freely move to other country. HOWEVER, this will not solve the issue.

I don't know details of Malaysia politics. But I think make complicated things simple, it's best. Maitain race, receive new nationality. I thought you guys had solved this issue. You have to consider yourselves situation, don't need to consider Chinese feel. We are same, because we are the same race Han; we are different, because we are different nationality, Chinese and Malaysian. Anything is better for you, accept it. By the way, don't use the method bashing Chinese to cut off connection, this is the most stupid. Consider my suggestions.

Canada is almost as good as the UK. Tho, Canada is just the Dominion of Canada of the British Empire. :)

o-EMBASSY-SECURITY-CANADA-BRITAIN-facebook.jpg

:astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh:

Last edited by a moderator:
As we define the term 'Chinese' differently especially in English Language. It can be ethic/race (华人) and nationality (中国人).
If you want to breakdown even more, please go and do it. It is like calling ABH = American Born Han ??? :crazy:

The issue here is not related to any outsider. Any intervention (except civil war and genocide) will only make the thing worse.

Just a reminder to the forumers:
The Chinese mentioned in this thread is referred to the Chinese ethic group who is Malaysian citizen. It got nothing to do with other Chinese from other country.
Also for some Chinese internet warrior who have lost their mind, stop your thought that China will be powerful and like to intervene. Face the reality, you don't have this type of luxury if you get what i mean. Panda diplomacy (soft power) is not that strong yet.

There is no evil and angel in this issue. We (Malaysian) will solve it ourselves. As some others who suggested migration, of course some Malaysian can freely move to other country. HOWEVER, this will not solve the issue.

See? You make simple thing complicated. "It got nothing to do with other Chinese from other country." It likes to say, I am Chinese, but I am not that Chinese. Who can understand this?

I repeat it again, Chinese is nationality not race/ethnic. Chinese inculdes all people living originally in China, Han, Manchurian,Hui, Uighur, Tibetan, Miao,Zhuang, Thai....so many ethnics.

ABH is good but not necessary. West nation is different with former-colonial nations, I will explain following. I hope all overseas Han, Manchurian, Tibetan, Uighur, Hui, Thai...can naturely and comfortably receive their new nationality, identification.

The west nations are different with former-colonial countries. Those colonial countries, especially Asian nationalities are sensitive to foreign nationality. Some extreme nationalist consider foreigners as invader, they are afraid of foreigners, reject foreigners. Especially China has some territory disputes with them, which enchance their anxiousness.
Let them hate Chinese, this is human's nature when two nations have disputes, or during war time. We Chinese will face up to them.

I already explained previously that we define Chinese differently especially in English language.
You are the one who don't get it.
Just like American born Japanese. Their nationality is American, but they are ethic Japanese. Japanese is the identity. We are not talking about nationality. If not why should people setup China towns (with lots of Chinese) all around the world.
Just take me as an example: 我是华人,不是中国人。See, in English language (as this is English language forum), 华人 and/or 中国人 = Chinese.

See? You make simple thing complicated. "It got nothing to do with other Chinese from other country." It likes to say, I am Chinese, but I am not that Chinese. Who can understand this?

I repeat it again, Chinese is nationality not race/ethnic. Chinese inculdes all people living originally in China, Han, Manchurian,Hui, Uighur, Tibetan, Miao,Zhuang, Thai....so many ethnics.

ABH is good but not necessary. West nation is different with former-colonial nations, I will explain following. I hope all overseas Han, Manchurian, Tibetan, Uighur, Hui, Thai...can naturely and comfortably receive their new nationality, identification.

The west nations are different with former-colonial countries. Those colonial countries, especially Asian nationalities are sensitive to foreign nationality. Some extreme nationalist consider foreigners as invader, they are afraid of foreigners, reject foreigners. Especially China has some territory disputes with them, which enchance their anxiousness.
Let them hate Chinese, this is human's nature when two nations have disputes, or during war time. We Chinese will face up to them.

Back
Top Bottom