What's new

Malaysia Malay anti China riot

LMAO.......You want to become like the U.S/WEST/or even Russia which you criticize day and night for intervening in other countries and protecting their interests?? lool:cheesy:

I'm just a pragmatist in my views. When you possess power, it is natural to wield that power against those you deem weaker and who are acting against your interests. If in the future, one of China's neighbours create an environment, in that country, that is not conducive to Chinese economic or strategic needs, and they are foolish enough to give China an excuse, that the Chinese public would back the Chinese Government in military intervention, then China would in all likelihood use necessary force to bring about a favourable outcome for them. You don't build the kind of military that China is building with the intention of never using it.

The above is, of course, on the proviso that China have become too powerful within the region for the USA to contemplate interfering with Chinese affairs in Asia. However, this is only a matter of when and not if. All I advocate is that Asian neighbours accept that China is the inevitable power in the region and bootlicking America for protection is going to be worthless in due time. The sooner China's neighbours accept the shifting paradigm, then the less painful the transition will be for them.

I may dislike USA but I understand why they do what they do, to keep their petrodollar ponzi scheme running. I don't have any problems with Russia claiming back territory they believe is theirs. I have always advocated that the strong rule and the weak serve. Why should China be any different?

The only difference I foresee China being different from the US is that China is a far more capable economic force than the US ever will be and they will rule mostly through trade and economic ties with other nations. China will trade more fairly and give goods, instead of worthless paper money, like the USA have. China will just use force, when it's needed, against USA's bootlicking proxies.

@powastick ,

In fact when I am in the Philippines, the Filipino people usually mistaken me for a Chinese-Filipino, lol.

I'm just a pragmatist in my views. When you possess power, it is natural to wield that power against those you deem weaker and who are acting against your interests. If in the future, one of China's neighbours create an environment, in that country, that is not conducive to Chinese economic or strategic needs, and they are foolish enough to give China an excuse, that the Chinese public would back the Chinese Government in military intervention, then China would in all likelihood use necessary force to bring about a favourable outcome for them. You don't build the kind of military that China is building with the intention of never using it.

The above is, of course, on the proviso that China have become too powerful within the region for the USA to contemplate interfering with Chinese affairs in Asia. However, this is only a matter of when and not if. All I advocate is that Asian neighbours accept that China is the inevitable power in the region and bootlicking America for protection is going to be worthless in due time. The sooner China's neighbours accept the shifting paradigm, then the less painful the transition will be for them.

I may dislike USA but I understand why they do what they do, to keep their petrodollar ponzi scheme running. I don't have any problems with Russia claiming back territory they believe is theirs. I have always advocated that the strong rule and the weak serve. Why should China be any different?

The only difference I foresee China being different from the US is that China is a far more capable economic force than the US ever will be and they will rule mostly through trade and economic ties with other nations. China will trade more fairly and give goods, instead of worthless paper money, like the USA have. China will just use force, when it's needed, against USA's bootlicking proxies.

Your message is a wee bit emotional, so i have a hard time trying to extract the quality from the absurd and defamatory point(s) you're throwing at us. But , from my analysis of you post, you are reiterating the same points:

1. China is powerful
  2. China will impose their will on neighbors
  3. America is dying
  4. America is worthless
  5. China will use force
Besides this, I really couldn't understand your points because you're going all over the place. Here is a constructive criticism, friend, when you write, try to consolidate your points and organize your thinking. It will be far more fortuitous for readers to try to comprehend your written thoughts that way.

@powastick ,
Your message is a wee bit emotional, so i have a hard time trying to extract the quality from the absurd and defamatory point(s) you're throwing at us. But , from my analysis of you post, you are reiterating the same points:

Sounds like you haven't read my points thoroughly, whether it's because they upset you too much and you're the one getting too emotional. You're the one using adjectives like absurd and defamatory.

I was just painting a simplistic summary of how I see the balance of power in Asia, in the coming years. You can choose to infer whatever you wish to from it.

:coffee: How do you integrate and assimilate if you STILL keep your Japanese spirit (and still calling yourself Japanese)?
You are contradict yourself here. If people are against you, they can use whatever reason they want.

That's the thing that differentiates Japanese. We endure what is unendurable, we even served in the US military despite being placed in detention camps. Japanese integrate and assimilate wherever we go. In fact we rarely riot; in Japan and abroad.THAT is the Japanese Spirit.

:)

If the government can have everything under control, you seriously think the Japanese will give a shxt about others. The Japanese are here for business and money, not moral.
Unless the case in Vietnam (Anti-China riot a year ago), which they can't differentiate those East Asian (Chinese, Korean and Japanese), this will be a serious issue. But when everything end, business back to normal. :closed:
Should be renamed to "Business Riot". As its based on that, and Malay perception of racism on part of the Chinese.

I hope Malays are not like this towards other East Asians such as Japanese because we can move our investments to more hospitable areas. Say : Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam.

Malaysia should seriously keep this race-tension in check.

Sounds like you haven't read my points thoroughly, whether it's because they upset you too much and you're the one getting too emotional. You're the one using adjectives like absurd and defamatory.

I was just painting a simplistic summary of how I see the balance of power in Asia, in the coming years. You can choose to infer whatever you wish to from it.

Please refer the bold points that i noted, and juxtapose it with your essay. :)

Regards,

:coffee: How do you integrate and assimilate if you STILL keep your Japanese spirit (and still calling yourself Japanese)?
You are contradict yourself here. If people are against you, they can use whatever reason they want.

You're arguing with semantics now, lol. Are you a lawyer ? :lol:

There is nothing to gain in military intervention. You want to spend resource on countering the advances of major powers that are true threats to your interest, not waste them on creating mess everywhere. US is prime example of how over-extension will wither you down, regardless how powerful you are. Learn from other's failing, not to make the same mistake again.

If the government can have everything under control, you seriously think the Japanese will give a shxt about others. The Japanese are here for business and money, not moral.
Unless the case in Vietnam (Anti-China riot a year ago), which they can't differentiate those East Asian (Chinese, Korean and Japanese), this will be a serious issue. But when everything end, business back to normal.

Japan is in Malaysia not just for purely business interests, we have vested interest in Malaysia in the social, academic, and political realm. To simplify it, Japan and Malaysia have common strategic alignments and have a multifaceted and multidimensional relationship.

The 'economic' factor is just one facet of this relationship.

There is nothing to gain in military intervention. You want to spend resource on countering the advances of major powers that are true threats to your interest, not waste them on creating mess everywhere. US is prime example of how over-extension will wither you down, regardless how powerful you are. Learn from other's failing, not to make the same mistake again.

I'm not saying China will throw its weight about at every opportunity but at some point China will have to show that it is willing to use it to protect its interests and send a message to its rivals. The timing and context of any military intervention is the critical part, as well as the cost to benefit calculation.

I don't ever see China being USA mkII because like I said, Chinese industry and work ethic can keep China dominant. However, there does come a time when China has to demonstrate to the World it has the power and is willing to use it. I trust the Chinese leadership will know when that time is.

Dear @seven7seven Bhai Jaaan,

Tell me how will Chinese interventionism protect its interests , and in fomenting better relations with ASEAN nations, in the region ? Pray do tell. I'm in the position that interventionism will only further increase aversion within the region to China's ambitions, yes?

You think that Chinese military intervention in say Malaysia will make the region adopt and embrace Chinese Foreign Policy? Don't you think it would stir the antithesis?

Regards,

Should be renamed to "Business Riot". As its based on that, and Malay perception of racism on part of the Chinese.

I hope Malays are not like this towards other East Asians such as Japanese because we can move our investments to more hospitable areas. Say : Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam.

Malaysia should seriously keep this race-tension in check.
Unlike what you and some people think here, it is Chinese people who claim superiority over Malays (for real) in Malaysia. I witnessed the same thing that happens in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan. It is Chinese who are like that towards other East Asians.
They generally refuse to mix with nations in those countries where they migrate or migrated, that is strange for example.
''Malays make up the majority—close to 52% of the 28 million population. About 30% of the population are Chinese Malaysians''
Naturally natives of those countries feel threatened by that really fast growing Chinese population and influence in their countries. This thread 'somehow' has a lot to do with China imo. China as a major power in the neighborhood, naturally threatens those countries and that's another reason for tension between two different group of people.
China will have to 'aggressively' rethink of it's policy in the neighborhood sooner or later already otherwise I don't see a bright future for China.

@powastick ,

In fact when I am in the Philippines, the Filipino people usually mistaken me for a Chinese-Filipino, lol.

1. China is powerful
  2. China will impose their will on neighbors
  3. America is dying
  4. America is worthless
  5. China will use force
Besides this, I really couldn't understand your points because you're going all over the place. Here is a constructive criticism, friend, when you write, try to consolidate your points and organize your thinking. It will be far more fortuitous for readers to try to comprehend your written thoughts that way.

Well to him China is still rightly weak/incapable of projecting power even within its own region/neighborhood, forget about the world, unlike the U.S,Europe, Russia who have been doing this for over 2 centuries now. lol So he seems kind of frustrated about this impotency. Don't blame him though, there are many countries out there who envy the power and influence the west/U.S holds/wields, and are bitter about not being able to do the same, so they resort to being anti western and calling the West/U.S evil/chaotic/declining/worthless etc. lol They themselves know that what they are saying is far from the truth, yet they say it to console themselves. They know fully well that if they had the power/influence the West/U.S holds they would have been doing the same thing , if not more.

As i said before, A poor/weak man always looks humble(he has little to no choice. lol), but when that poor/weak man become wealthy/powerful/mighty that is the time when you know his true intentions/behavior. :bunny:

Unlike what you and some people think here, it is Chinese people who claim superiority over Malays (for real) in Malaysia. I witnessed the same thing that happens in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan. It is Chinese who are like that towards other East Asians.
They generally refuse to mix with nations in those countries where they migrate or migrated, that is strange for example.
''Malays make up the majority—close to 52% of the 28 million population. About 30% of the population are Chinese Malaysians''
Naturally natives of those countries feel threatened by that really fast growing Chinese population and influence in their countries. This thread 'somehow' has a lot to do with China imo. China as a major power in the neighborhood, naturally threatens those countries and that's another reason for tension between two different group of people.
China will have to 'aggressively' rethink of it's policy in the neighborhood sooner or later already otherwise I don't see a bright future for China.

You are lying. The Chinese are migrating and having low fertility. No one else breed faster than Sunni Islamo who dont care to study prefer to enjoy sex life early, by marrying young.

And Chinese feeling superiority with Malay, is it a bad thing? One must ask this question.

If you are a good people, studying hard and diligent, do not commit crime, and your tribe are model citizen in all over the world wherever you migrated to. (Chinese are model citizen in white man land)

And you see a piece of shit keep calling for murder towards apostate, keep yelling stoning to death, and some of her members even go join ISIS in support of their own sharia rape and their own sharia murder.

You feel a sense of disgust.

Is this wrong?

14 August 2013 - Way out for declining population ratio - Opinion - FACTIVA - My Sinchew

Since when does ethnic Chinese making Malaysia wealthier matter to these people?? It has nothing to do with wealth my man.:D

Agree, they should just immigrate to Singapore/ Taiwan/ Hong Kong/mainland China or even Japan/other East Asian countries who are far more welcoming/open than Malaysia. After all, Singaporean Chinese separated themselves from Malaysia for a good reason i believe. Look today how powerful/wealthy/successful they are, compared to the mother country Malaysia who is still far more backward than small city state singapore(they have almost same GDP despite Singapore being a small city state with a far smaller population. lol

So i agree with Nihonji, Chinese Malaysian should just immigrate to Singapore and other sinosphere country in E.asia, then watch what Malaysia becomes, maybe the next Bangladesh/Pakistan of the region.:rofl:

Because not everything is black and white. Just like you are pissed at so many muslims immigrating to Britain, why don't you leave Britian and move to another country?

Easier said than done.

Other than Islamo, very few people feel threaten by Chinese, other than for a short time.

The Thai, Pinoys, white man integrate Chinese easily. Chinese study, work hard and do not commit crime.

Malay Islamo gets along with nobody, not even their own Malay dayaks and their own Malay Shia.

They keep shitting on Shia. Reason very simple, Malay Islamo are greedy and want do God bidding to get blessing. The easiest way to please God is to accuse other Muslim, including Shia and Ahmadia as piece of shit, so that Malay can shit on them. By doing these Malay feel that they are doing Allah work on earth.

Singapore is the only place treating Muslim best, Sunni, Shia, and Ahmadya are all treated well, because Singaporean Chinese is good people.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom