What's new

Malaysia Johor Sultan tells public "Don’t act prematurely" over Muslim woman’s marriage to Indian hockey player

The marriage is not recognised by God and is classed as formication, hence upon death you die a fornicator and that has consequences
Others may not believe in your god. Even if you do believe in one, it's up to the said god to judge, not you.

The relative absence of Malays in Sabah and Sarawak is the reason political Islam not found in Borneo.

Hence Malays are very bad people.

East Malaysia is much more ethnically and religiously diverse compared to the west. For example, the Malay population is a minority in both Sabah and Sarawak; in fact, no ethnic group constitutes more than 40% in either state. As a result, political Islam has not taken root here.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, but it seems to me that some members are being controlled by religion rather than controlled by their own selves.

Don't get me wrong, but it seems to me that some members are being controlled by religion rather than controlled by their own selves.

That's our faith, our guiding principles

Why should we gamble with our faith and principles or morality
Others may not believe in your god. Even if you do believe in one, it's up to the said god to judge, not you.

It dosent matter what others think

If a marriage is not recognised then you are a fornicator, others can do what they like

That's why we dont get involved with others until they accept islam

Johor Sultan is the only king in Malaysia to have his own army.

Indonesia way should be made the pillar of all Islamic countries. One Chinese guy just married a Muslim woman 31 years his junior, and he continue to go singing in Church.

This Muslim girl converted to Christian. Everyone is happy except for sand nigger wahabbi cult.

Why get offended why couple make love.

1608776721933.png

Last edited:
What the heck so much noise over a marriage ?
I have seen 2 sikh muslim couples in canada no 1 bats a eye. You scroll through tik tok will find many like that. As punjabi are naturally more closely related culturally with each other.
So love is very natural thing. You guys are still living in stone age.

Johor Sultan is the only king in Malaysia to have his own army.

The richest and most progressive state Johor crown prince warns state may secede from Malaysia

In Malaysia, all minorities hate Malays. In Indonesia, people can get along with Javanese more or less.

Malays have a odious mouth that keep shouting Islam, and imagining Muslims are being persecuted. Malay should check into hospital ASAP.

Indonesia way should be made the pillar of all Islamic countries. One Chinese guy just married a Muslim woman 31 years his junior, and he continue to go singing in Church.

This Muslim girl converted to Christian. Everyone is happy except for sand nigger wahabbi cult.

Why get offended why couple make love.

View attachment 699375

She is a police women. The marriage is legal since she converted into Christianity. I think Indian must learn from Indonesia as well

Javanese is always way above Malays. Today no one in Indonesia calls for independence despite Indonesia has far more complicated racial and religion problem than Malaysia.

Indonesian Chinese today more or less can get along with Javanese. They move on. Malaysian Chinese, Iban, Kadazan and Indians hate Malays.

Malays dont use their brains.

I thought Pakistanis loved Sikhs here. One marriage to a Sikh brother and all hell breaks loose lol.
Unlike India Malaysians have not criminalized inter religion marriage in its legislation.

Neither i believe it's first inter racial marriage and Sikhs are not Indians.

Lol it is criminilazed. Only in one or 2 provinces Muslim women is allowed to legally marry a non Muslim. In all other states it's banned.

Johor ruler Sultan Ibrahim Iskandar has weighed in on a recent issue involving a Malaysian Muslim woman whose wedding ceremony in India was carried out in accordance with Sikh customs.

In a statement released on Monday (Dec 21), the sultan said: "I would like to advise all parties not to draw any conclusions or act prematurely in dealing with this issue. The woman is undergoing trial by media even though she has not yet declared that she wants to leave Islam."

"If we are in a hurry in our actions to punish her, then we will build a huge barrier for her to return to our country and widen the gap between her family in Malaysia and her life in India," he added.

While the sultan did not identify the woman in quesion, he is believed to be referring to Ms Illi Najwa Saddique, who was the subject of criticism recently after photos of her wedding ceremony in Punjab, to India's hockey captain Manpreet Singh Pawar, were circulated on social media.

Netizens questioned her religious status because the ceremony was not done in accordance with Muslim customs.

The sultan added on Monday that he has ordered the Johor Islamic Religious Department to check on the woman's religious status through her family members and Malaysia's embassy in India.

He explained that as she comes from Johor, and in his role as the head of Islam in the state, he wants to ensure that the lives of Johor residents will be protected by the provisions of the law where Islam is the "the pillar of our state life".

View attachment 698694

Ohhhh, What an incident where a head of state has to advice public to act maturely if one girl does interfaith marriage. This shows how brain washed the public of the sate is.
Johor ruler Sultan Ibrahim Iskandar has weighed in on a recent issue involving a Malaysian Muslim woman whose wedding ceremony in India was carried out in accordance with Sikh customs.

In a statement released on Monday (Dec 21), the sultan said: "I would like to advise all parties not to draw any conclusions or act prematurely in dealing with this issue. The woman is undergoing trial by media even though she has not yet declared that she wants to leave Islam."

"If we are in a hurry in our actions to punish her, then we will build a huge barrier for her to return to our country and widen the gap between her family in Malaysia and her life in India," he added.

While the sultan did not identify the woman in quesion, he is believed to be referring to Ms Illi Najwa Saddique, who was the subject of criticism recently after photos of her wedding ceremony in Punjab, to India's hockey captain Manpreet Singh Pawar, were circulated on social media.

Netizens questioned her religious status because the ceremony was not done in accordance with Muslim customs.

The sultan added on Monday that he has ordered the Johor Islamic Religious Department to check on the woman's religious status through her family members and Malaysia's embassy in India.

He explained that as she comes from Johor, and in his role as the head of Islam in the state, he wants to ensure that the lives of Johor residents will be protected by the provisions of the law where Islam is the "the pillar of our state life".

View attachment 698694

How happy the couple is. The girl will enjoy utmost respect and shall be loved by the whole family and friends of the boys. She will experience a great family life and traditions of India. It will be a different exuberant experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom