What's new

Malaysia eyes Air Launched BrahMos?

BD also getting Su30 by 2016-2017, will you sell us BrahMos ? :ashamed:

Cant say on behalf of Indian govt or DRDO..

But surely 10 of them and you will have Myanmar Navy parked off coast of Myanmar.. It may prooved to be deadly for sea based assests of Burma...

Cant say on behalf of Indian govt or DRDO..

But surely 10 of them and you will have Myanmar Navy parked off coast of Myanmar.. It may prooved to be deadly for sea based assests of Burma...

They have a strategic failure till now, i do not want to say anything more. Their Navy is not upto the mark to face BD navy now :whistle:

Here is a first consignment

Reuters_VP-brahmos.jpg

Activation code is Ravindra Sangeet:D

Wrong code, it is rabindra Sangeet.

I have been reading about potential Brahmos exports to Malaysia, Vietnam, Equador, etc for yars now - but nothing has ever materialized. :hitwall: And now we have reports on exports of a missile that hasn't even been tested yet.

Frankly, I am very sceptical. :confused:

I agree with you on the reliability of this news, but in the long run, there is a chance for such a sale to Malaysia, since their air force tends to buy in a similar way like IAF does. That's one reason why it is likely that they will go for Rafales too, but then again, I guess they won't buy the first Brahmos version, but the later lighter version, which could be used by their MKM's and Rafales.

They have a strategic failure till now, i do not want to say anything more. Their Navy is not upto the mark to face BD navy now :whistle:

Myanmar navy is slightly inferior to bangladeshi navy,but man what about ur air force?Myanmar air force is way more powerful than urs mate.When will u guys stop sticking with just 8 mig-29?Myanmar has 26 i think.Plus even in other older jets they outnumber u heavily.
For helicopters they got about 140 to urs around 40.Also they got 20 mi-35 hinds,BLAAF got no response.
Ur navy will be in trouble without air cover,need to upgrade air force and get naval sams.

I have been reading about potential Brahmos exports to Malaysia, Vietnam, Equador, etc for yars now - but nothing has ever materialized. :hitwall: And now we have reports on exports of a missile that hasn't even been tested yet.

Frankly, I am very sceptical. :confused:

Vietnam already bought russian yakhont...:lol:

Myanmar navy is slightly inferior to bangladeshi navy,but man what about ur air force?Myanmar air force is way more powerful than urs mate.When will u guys stop sticking with just 8 mig-29?Myanmar has 26 i think.Plus even in other older jets they outnumber u heavily.
For helicopters they got about 140 to urs around 40.Also they got 20 mi-35 hinds,BLAAF got no response.
Ur navy will be in trouble without air cover,need to upgrade air force and get naval sams.

I do not want to say anything about their air force that is also part of their strategic failure, number does not matter.
And for your info we have naval sam :coffee:

y not
:cheers: Indo - bangla tie up.(don't tell pakistan about it ,their a$$ will be on fire :lol: )

PS u admitted that u troll,jk :)

Again Pakistan... looks like ur a$$ in on fire... no wonder you trolls bring Pakistan in every thread...

P.S= Meet Uncle RAAD:

359l374.jpg

900+ Km version... coming soon to a place near you .. ;)

I do not want to say anything about their air force that is also part of their strategic failure, number does not matter.
And for your info we have naval sam :coffee:

What do u mean by strategic failure,and by naval sam i mean MRSAM or QRSAM.Like hq-16 or shtil-1.

Vietnam already bought russian yakhont...:lol:

Land based bastion system,its cheaper.Brahmos is much costly due to seeker.

Again Pakistan... looks like ur a$$ in on fire... no wonder you trolls bring Pakistan in every thread...

P.S= Meet Uncle RAAD:

359l374.jpg

thnx for the info Bhaijan, phew m not in range. Amy way the A$$ thing was for lol no troll intended:)

P.S= Meet Uncle RAAD:

359l374.jpg

Says 350 km.Anyway we will have nirbhay so not a problem for us.
And BARAk-8 LRSAM and SPYDER combo will deal with enemy subsonic threats.As for supersonic threats..we all know who's got what.

Back
Top Bottom