What's new

Malaysia attacks armed Filipino clan in Sabah

The philipino sultan of sulu is either a dumbo or someone with vested interest. Otherwise what kind of an idiot sends 300 men to death bed to reclaim "islamic sultanate" by comprehending breaking down a muslim country. Malaysia should sends these trouble makers to stone age. They have shown enough restraint over these lunnacy by a philipino "sultan".

The philipino sultan of sulu is either a dumbo or someone with vested interest. Otherwise what kind of an idiot sends 300 men to death bed to reclaim "islamic sultanate" by comprehending breaking down a muslim country. Malaysia should sends these trouble makers to stone age. They have shown enough restraint over these lunnacy by a philipino "sultan".

True man its the Tasusgs the guys lead the Moro insurgency back in the 70s ironically train and Armed by Gadaffi Libiya and the Malaysian. they should have protest no prob but no hey it work here in Mindanao against our fellow Filipinos why not in Malaysia? What can go wrong? thanks to that idiotic action many filipinos are paying the price the people The people who were escaping the war and other factor is they were sponsored by people who are losing their power in Mindanao. But that's Karma for you they support this guys so that they make things bad here but it back fired now the people they trained is using it to kill Malaysian polices and soldiers its ironic but true i just hope this thing just blows over but i doubt it they are now going to exercises rido a custom were in they will just kill more to avenge their fallen so expect more attacks from them

True man its the Tasusgs the guys lead the Moro insurgency back in the 70s ironically train and Armed by Gadaffi Libiya and the Malaysian. they should have protest no prob but no hey it work here in Mindanao against our fellow Filipinos why not in Malaysia? What can go wrong? thanks to that idiotic action many filipinos are paying the price the people The people who were escaping the war and other factor is they were sponsored by people who are losing their power in Mindanao. But that's Karma for you they support this guys so that they make things bad here but it back fired now the people they trained is using it to kill Malaysian polices and soldiers its ironic but true i just hope this thing just blows over but i doubt it they are now going to exercises rido a custom were in they will just kill more to avenge their fallen so expect more attacks from them

Sorry for my ignorance. I don't know much about Philipino internal affairs. My point is that this dumbo "sultan" is dreaming of breaking another muslim state for his perceived sultanate which he ironically calls islamic. And in doing so he pushed 300 philipinos to death bed. He should be tried by the philipino/ ML gov for this lunnacy.

Sorry for my ignorance. I don't know much about Philipino internal affairs. My point is that this dumbo "sultan" is dreaming of breaking another muslim state for his perceived sultanate which he ironically calls islamic. And in doing so he pushed 300 philipinos to death bed. He should be tried by the philipino/ ML gov for this lunnacy.

Yup its ok were not really well known but that's the whole story

there is no moro in this fight, they renounce their citizen as moros and filipino nor malaysia, they went back to their old citizen whcih is tausug citizen as stated in the bates treaty.

they are not filipino anymore, they first their citizens before they attack malaysia.

the saba was entitiled in the name of sultanate of sulu and represent by a sultan. separate state from the philippine and malaysia, that is the only solution.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom