What's new

Malala poll

Is Malala is going to get brainwashed and sent to PAK to "save it"

• Total voters
@Aeronaut @ANTIBODY @nuclearpak: someone shut this speculative thread. These wannabe-mullahs have had enough fun @ expense of a poor child.

just shut your mouth and mind your own business, if you don't like what I'm asking then go do one.
there is such thing as freedom of speech, you must be liberal fundamentalism but I'm not no religious fundamentalist if i have a concern about anything i will ask.

oh and just to let you know, us conservative muslims will rule pakistan, pakistan will always be an islamic country and it will never be secular country, get that into your head ok?
the likes of you ( smartasses) are all talk, you talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.

question is confusing ... change it ...

what i meant to ask was, if you believe that malala would get brainwashed by liberal fundamentalists like @Hyperion and they will tell her to go to pakistan to run in politics act and try to change the country into secularist or what ever.

@qamar1990 actually your question is confusing ... You should ask only 1 question either Malala is going to brainwash or has been sent to save Pakistan ... But you asked 2 questions into 1 ..............

what i wanted to ask was that, is she going to get turned into a liberal fundamentalist and then get sent to pakistan to run in politics and ect and try to change the way of life of the country and turn it into another secular country.

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all, mind your business no need for your opinion, i have no hatred for the west, i live in the west for a reason because of the freedom i have, i love america and i'm proud to be a pakistani american, but that doesn't mean im going to ignore the meddling that the west does in my mother country. idk about you but in america we have the freedom to talk crap about anything we want when ever we want.
what i asked was a legitimate question.

either answer or get the f out of my face and go do one understood?

im going to edit my post, but what i wanted to to ask was if anybody else was getting suspicious of the fact that she got a visa to uk when 99.999 percent of kids who got injured wont get it, even the kids injured by drone strikes.

so what i was wondering is that do you believe there is a reason behind her getting the visa?
what im thinking is that she is going to get brainwashed in england and when she gets older she will come to pakistan and go into politics ect.

Yes! that's also my question and i think...this is just a game,,,that was shooted on head...and she is alive nothin happens to her...what a joke....i think she is kinda spy which may help US military by spying on terrorist and may she got caught and they may tried to kill her and could possibly the bullet just touch n pass by her head...so they bring her back to UK coz they help them...if it's not truw so question arrose that there are thousands n thousands of innocent girls are dyin or gettin injured not only in pakistan but also in palestine , syria, Burma,afghanistan,,,but they never bring a single child to anyother country for his/her treatment so this is just a game,,,she was kinda spy,,,i think and they have plan to use her as a good game player,,,Well ALLAH knows better...

Yes! that's also my question and i think...this is just a game,,,that was shooted on head...and she is alive nothin happens to her...what a joke....i think she is kinda spy which may help US military by spying on terrorist and may she got caught and they may tried to kill her and could possibly the bullet just touch n pass by her head...so they bring her back to UK coz they help them...if it's not truw so question arrose that there are thousands n thousands of innocent girls are dyin or gettin injured not only in pakistan but also in palestine , syria, Burma,afghanistan,,,but they never bring a single child to anyother country for his/her treatment so this is just a game,,,she was kinda spy,,,i think and they have plan to use her as a good game player,,,Well ALLAH knows better...

well i don't think she was a spy lol, i think the poor girl is a genuine victim of terrorism but what I'm afraid of is that the british and liberal fundamentalists are going to brainwash her lol

well i don't think she was a spy lol, i think the poor girl is a genuine victim of terrorism but what I'm afraid of is that the british and liberal fundamentalists are going to brainwash her lol

So wtx bad in it? if she would be brain washed for good purpose to serve her country so i don't think there is something bad about it...if they can brainwash her to make our country better or in any other field she can help to make her country better so that's a gud thing..So why u so curious about this point??

what i meant to ask was, if you believe that malala would get brainwashed by liberal fundamentalists like @Hyperion and they will tell her to go to pakistan to run in politics act and try to change the country into secularist or what ever.

what i wanted to ask was that, is she going to get turned into a liberal fundamentalist and then get sent to pakistan to run in politics and ect and try to change the way of life of the country and turn it into another secular country.

Well if it happens it will be a good thing

She's not a conspiracy theorist nut of Pakistan to be brainwashed.

If she decides to serve Pakistan in any way in the future, I'm sure she'd be better than the current lot.

Current ones who have been brainwashed by iblees are never asked this question, but a girl trying to promote education is.

It's a CIA plane i came across a post by zaid hamid (on face book) in that post he captured some pictures of discussion between two american journalist( He captured a tweeter picture) clearly shown the words " misson malala "

So wtx bad in it? if she would be brain washed for good purpose to serve her country so i don't think there is something bad about it...if they can brainwash her to make our country better or in any other field she can help to make her country better so that's a gud thing..So why u so curious about this point??

do you think they will brainwash her to make pakistan a better country?

Well if it happens it will be a good thing

if that time comes, i dont think pakistan deserves to exist then it should just be a united india

She's not a conspiracy theorist nut of Pakistan to be brainwashed.

If she decides to serve Pakistan in any way in the future, I'm sure she'd be better than the current lot.

Current ones who have been brainwashed by iblees are never asked this question, but a girl trying to promote education is.

i didn't say she is brian washed, but they could happen, after all she is still a kid.
what she was doing is a good thing on that but it just sounds fishy to me why the west cares about a smart bright kid all of sudden while they even give treatment to the kids who die in drone strikes.

if that time comes, i dont think pakistan deserves to exist then it should just be a united india
Thanks but no thanks. You chose your destiny in 47. deal with it.

We have enough problems of our own to add the excess baggage of 180 million people

Thanks but no thanks. You chose your destiny in 47. deal with it.

We have enough problems of our own to add the excess baggage of 180 million people

too bad for you majority of indians don't feel that way.

Sorry, no recourse to first amendment for wannabe jehadis. Thanks.

just shut your mouth and mind your own business, if you don't like what I'm asking then go do one.
there is such thing as freedom of speech, you must be liberal fundamentalism but I'm not no religious fundamentalist if i have a concern about anything i will ask.

oh and just to let you know, us conservative muslims will rule pakistan, pakistan will always be an islamic country and it will never be secular country, get that into your head ok?
the likes of you ( smartasses) are all talk, you talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.

Sorry, no recourse to first amendment for wannabe jehadis. Thanks.

I've heard from reliable sources that Malala is actually an undercover Butt Sahiba ! :D

Just like @Marshmallow is actually a Butt Sahiba too ! :whistle:

But Marsha is too fat for even a Butt but Malala Beti is just perfect & so cute & innocent - She reminds me of my baby sister...passionate, inquisitive & having a thirst to do the right thing ! :)

Malala characterizes the very best of Pakistan ! :pakistan:

too bad for you majority of indians don't feel that way.

Any source for your claim?

Open challenge to you. Do a poll on PDF and see how many Indians want to reunite with Pakistan.

At most people want the P-O-K region back not the whole of Pakistan

Yara aiwayn hee subah subah terrorists kay munh lagna parta hai..... :pop:

I've heard from reliable sources that Malala is actually an undercover Butt Sahiba ! :D

Just like @Marshmallow is actually a Butt Sahiba too ! :whistle:

But Marsha is too fat for even a Butt but Malala Beti is just perfect & so cute & innocent - She reminds me of my baby sister...passionate, inquisitive & having a thirst to do the right thing ! :)

Malala characterizes the very best of Pakistan ! :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom