What's new

Malala at the UN: We are proud of our sister.

Yes, I'm in my beloved land... I belonged to this land as much as I do to Pakistan, even before I was born....

Now what about you? I bet you know everything there is to know about when "Abu-Hurrera" farted, how long he farted for and the frequency of his farts every day of his life, yet....... you wouldn't know anything about your own race, your history just 100 years removed... for all that you care about all those questions is that your forefathers could have appeared spontaneously from an extinct dinosaur egg.

Bit of advice, take on people your own size, don't mess with the ones who can eat you alive.

P.S. I bet I know more about you than you can ever comprehend. Just tell me your cast and I'll tell you your habits and weaknesses...

and y are you sitting in your beloved turky ?? talk about pakistani patriotism sitting abroad. :woot:

Daffa karro yaar... ..... no good deed goes unpunished..........

Hype, you should have just started a coaching institute back in Pak. Main "subjects" would have included learning the value of cogency, applying coherent logic oh and learning to love the halwa. :omghaha: Would have been a billionaire by now.

Yes, I'm in my beloved land... I belonged to this land as much as I do to Pakistan, even before I was born....

Now what about you? I bet you know everything there is to know about when "Abu-Hurrera" farted, how long he farted for and the frequency of his farts every day of his life, yet....... you wouldn't know anything about your own race, your history just 100 years removed... for all that you care about all those questions is that your forefathers could have appeared spontaneously from an extinct dinosaur egg.

Bit of advice, take on people your own size, don't mess with the ones who can eat you alive.

P.S. I bet I know more about you than you can ever comprehend. Just tell me your cast and I'll tell you your habits and weaknesses...

lollzzzzzz.

y dont you declare yourself an athiest??

What has your comment got to do with what I wrote???? :blink:

Btw, I'm not an atheist, else I would declare it. My beliefs and my religion don't require the help of dimwits and their blind followers....

lollzzzzzz.

y dont you declare yourself an athiest??

Daffa karro yaar... ..... no good deed goes unpunished..........

More like RIP Hype, who tried to spread literacy and good sense but was gunned down by the talibunnies for spreading kufr and western propaganda. He died as he lived, clutching on to his thundercats action figures and swearing at fundoo buffoon$ while threatening to nuke Jhang. He is remembered fondly by his friends @Secur and @Armstrong, the latter has forsworn his beloved plate of nihhari for the duration of a month as a sign of mourning.

Last edited by a moderator:
What has your comment got to do with what I wrote???? :blink:

Btw, I'm not an atheist, else I would declare it. My beliefs and my religion don't require the help of dimwits and their blind followers....

you have just not abused Mohammad s.a.w.w and ALLAH but all other things belong to islam are under your bakwas languge.

and looking at your good record for abusing i hope one day you will.

@Talon @RazPaK @Zarvan @Patriots @Armstrong @WebMaster

look at this post and his intell level

Dude, let me say it one more time....

TTP = Taliban = Lower caste Pashtuns + Punjabis + Arabs + Chechens etc etc...

Afghan Freedom Fighters (you refer to as Taliban) = Khels + Gillanis + ........ = The king makers = FAMILY....

You don't get it..... my family is one of "those" families who various governments consult when they are in deep *SH*T....

Someone touching me, I don't think so. Never going to happen. Neither in this life nor the other....

More like RIP Hype, who tried to spread literacy and good sense but was gunned down by the talibunnies for spreading kufr and western propaganda. He died as he lived, clutching on to his thundercats action figures and swearing at fundoo ******** while threatening to nuke Jhang. He is remembered fondly by his friends @Secur and @Armstrong, the latter has forsworn his beloved plate nihhari for the duration of a month as a sign of mourning.

Really, after deleting your own posts? :D

you have just not abused Mohammad s.a.w.w and ALLAH but all other things belong to islam are under your bakwas languge.

i never said any thing against malala. nor in favour.
he used bad words for hadees that y i replies.

its not sacred for you leave it just dont abuse or say bad word. thats all
when other start these liberals start crying....

Btw, @L@eeq: Which fundo school of thought (sect) you belong to? An answer will be very much appreciated, as then I can tailor my special "soul-shredding" responses just for you. :D

LOL.... son, I never said anything bad about "hadees" go look at the post again. You either have horrible English comprehension, are plain dumb, playing dumb or have dyslexia. There is no cure to the last three, though you can definitely improve you language skills.

i never said any thing against malala. nor in favour.
he used bad words for hadees that y i replies.

its not sacred for you leave it just dont abuse or say bad word. thats all
when other start these liberals start crying....

Btw, @L@eeq: Which fundo school of thought (sect) you belong to? An answer will be very much appreciated, as then I can tailor my special "soul-shredding" responses just for you. :D

better use these words to banyas not to me.

O bhai.... you need a chill-pill..... don't you notice that you are vastly outnumbered by superior intellects? In such cases as per various "hadees", you better run and hide, come back when you are better prepared.... well, that may never happen, however, it's a good hadees for you to follow.

its a hadith when dajjal comes muslims should leave cities and go hide in caves. you making fun of this hadith what else you need to make fun of ??

LOL.... son, I never said anything bad about "hadees" go look at the post again. You either have horrible English comprehension, are plain dumb, playing dumb or have dyslexia. There is no cure to the last three, though you can definitely improve you language skills.

use a language which you can bare. when i will use you will start farting of your cast

Dude, @L@eeq, let's stop it here... else I would seriously need to hurt you... knowing myself, I will eventually trace you and then it wouldn't be so nice for my "aakhrat"

Let's stop........ btw, you seriously do have problem comprehending sarcasm.... you need to get out more...

@Hyperion @L@eeq..stop this non-sense right now..hyperion how could you use term fart for a narrator of hadith (nauzubillah)
one more word and I am gonna report mods.

Just ignore to secular bgus .............

Back
Top Bottom