What's new

Malala, 15, set to make Britain her permanent home

Yeah dude, what about all the girls attending HIS school!!!

Are they in line for UK migration and jobs too?

What about their securrity!!!!

The only service Mr Yousafzai has provided to is his family that too by putting her daughter at risk-
His determination drained as soon as he got the chance to move out of Pakistan-

Why this hero tag? What Malala day? What symbol of resistance? What women education?- where the hell al this gone now?-

Well, who is sloganeering here? I didn't say anything about bringing change etc etc. Now did I? Show me the post.

I gave an analogy to your post 143 which is pretty much patriotic sloganeering.

I am being objective here. She was grazed with a bullet, went to the UK. You know the next time your knee gets bruised, you should apply for asylum. Makes sense?

No you are not. That I can say by your comparison of taking a bullet in the head at the hands of a terrorist org and bruising of knee.

I wouldn't mind an H1B, but I would rather work toward it, then get one based on lies and dishonesty. It's called "integrity of character" -- so hard for opportunists to understand.

Unless you imply that geting shot in the head is a lie, I dont know what to make of it.

And it is opportunists like Malala's family who create a bad image for Pakistan, and create hurdles in travel for families abroad.

We can do without that!

Oh please,,malala is the last, absolute last one you need to worry about creating a bad image for Pakistan. You worry about bigger ones like Haqqani, Dawood, Hafiz sayed, Mumtaz Kadri, the lawyers who showered him rose petals, the mullah who falsely implicated a lady in blasphemy case, faisal shezsad, 7/11 bombers, Bilaour, TTP, rogue elements in ISI/Army, Political violence gangs etc

It's very pity thing , She lost all respect earned , by this move . It's really disgusting and Insulting for Pakistan , pak should not entertain such people . I hope she will return back to avoid insult of her and her country.

Ummm, she was 12. Better question, did she even have a computer at home ;)

no it's not about computer, i think she/original writer (must be her father) mailed it to BBC(guess) , it's about writing not typing . her pots seems much mature than her age , which is quite "extraordinary" thing .

It's very pity thing , She lost all respect earned , by this move . It's really disgusting and Insulting for Pakistan , pak should not entertain such people . I hope she will return back to avoid insult of her and her country.
Everybody has right to his/her self preservation. Its we who made heroine out of her and get insulted when she did not live upto our expectation.
I will give the benefit of doubt to her and her father, I dont think pak govt will let them go so easily if they faked the whole thing.

Elmo I agree with much of what you said that's why I started the thread Malala Propaganda ploy.

did she write that blog ? or its fake by some one other on her name !!!!

sadly the life in KPK is not very modern, in UK malala will get all the opportunities of a modern life, even iphone and apple laptop, even a nice car to drive to her and her boyfriend to school and her victimhood will make govt of pakistan her sponsor for her extra ordinary expenses for entire life, she is our hero :enjoy:

Before we carry on with the discussion, it would be important to keep in mind the following facts:

1. The entire family is on tourist visas until March 2013. By definition, that is a TEMPORARY status. Further, there is no formal move as of yet to change that status, which can be extended as a TEMPORARY measure as decided by the Home Office.

2. Malala's father is an employee of the Government of Pakistan, not the UK, with a posting in Birmingham for only one year.

3. The entire family are citizens of Pakistan.

Hence, it is premature to claim that Malala and her family have assumed permanent residence in the UK based on the current situation.

Finally, for those who are speculating on her injuries: She was shot with her head down. The bullet's trajectory went from the left upper frontal region down towards her jaw and then ended up in the posterior triangle of the neck, causing a fractured skull, concussion, temporomandibular joint injury and facial paralysis.

So much for her cause. Now she will fight for girls education for Pakistan in London... What a joke is this

I think Malala did her part, showed what PK needs. Now it is PK's duty to fulfill Malala's dream. Definitely she will come back if the situation improves, no matter where she lives now.

Before we carry on with the discussion, it would be important to keep in mind the following facts:

1. The entire family is on tourist visas until March 2013. By definition, that is a TEMPORARY status. Further, there is no formal move as of yet to change that status, which can be extended as a TEMPORARY measure as decided by the Home Office.

2. Malala's father is an employee of the Government of Pakistan, not the UK, with a posting in Birmingham for only one year.

Hence, it is premature to claim that Malala and her family have assumed permanent residence in the UK based on the current situation.

Finally, for those who are speculating on her injuries: She was shot with her head down. The bullet's trajectory went from the left upper frontal region down towards her jaw and then ended up in the posterior triangle of the neck, causing a fractured skull, concussion, temporomandibular joint injury and facial paralysis.

You are right, i posted before also that her father will get a contract of a year or two to live their until Malala Recovers from her injury! Malala cant stay alone there and if her family stays there they need money, So Govt Of Pakistan Made a Good Decision to Hire her father.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3636311 said:
sadly the life in KPK is not very modern, in UK malala will get all the opportunities of a modern life, even iphone and apple laptop, even a nice car to drive to her and her boyfriend to school and her victimhood will make govt of pakistan her sponsor for her extra ordinary expenses for entire life, she is our hero :enjoy:

she already had an apple laptop as is shown in the documentary of malala during the swat operation

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3636467 said:
them maybe alien ware gaming laptop

Shes not intrested in Gaming !! She has her education important!

Another bleeding heart... and we can safely assume that they personally handed you her preliminary x-rays, CT scans and MRIs for an in-depth radiology consult?

Flex your neck as if you were cowering, now imagine the bullet starting from frontal, going posterior to TMJ... it should just hit off and not lodge in the neck.

If the trajectory was any more curved, it could have lodged in the TMJ only. Posterior triangle is a bit too off.

In any case, I will NOT be surprised if the family stays in the UK indefinitely. I had predicted a long long time ago that the family will stay in the UK, even when her father had gone around telling the world that he will come back to Pakistan etc etc.

she already had an apple laptop as is shown in the documentary of malala during the swat operation

During the Swat operation, there was no internet, no cell phones, few land lines, few modes of communication.

People would go up on local mountains, and talk on walkie-talkies.

Pretty much where Karachi is headed right now...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom