What's new

Malala, 15, set to make Britain her permanent home

You are right, i posted before also that her father will get a contract of a year or two to live their until Malala Recovers from her injury! Malala cant stay alone there and if her family stays there they need money, So Govt Of Pakistan Made a Good Decision to Hire her father.

I agree that the steps taken by the Government of Pakistan are appropriate up till now. Let's see how they proceed further as Malala continues to heal. After all, the situation is still evolving.

She has gotten too much attention from the Taliban to be safe in Pakistan.

She has gotten too much attention from the Taliban to be safe in Pakistan.

Unfortunately, you are correct. How ironic that the recognition for her desire to educate herself was the very thing that stopped her education in Pakistan.

I hope all of you has watched that 31 minutes documentary of malala during the swat operation?

Angelina Jolie and myself watched that documentary and were deeply touched, inspired and shocked to see the ground realities of swat in 2009.

And those two other girls who were wounded along with Malala have started to go back to school in Swat with little or no protection.

Oh boy this Malala has proved to be a younger or juvenile version of Mukhtaran mai.

And those two other girls who were wounded along with Malala have started to go back to school in Swat with little or no protection.

Oh boy this Malala has proved to be a younger or juvenile version of Mukhtaran mai.

what's you age bro?

Read the title again and later your previous post. If you still don't get it. I ll take the pain of explaining it to you.

I have read the title. Now explain whatever you want to explain.

Taliban are against me too.................. can I get swiss visa? Plus I am ready to take two bullets in legs. Plz pretty plzzzzzzzz :pop:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3635137 said:
well at least thanks to god that malala propaganda would stop right here

imagine the kind of propaganda she would have done if she was in pakistan just like mukhtaran mai, good riddence

Dude are you kidding me?! She's basically an inspiration for the entire subcontinent! Your frustration of how she'd find a better life in the UK, lowers yourself to start with your conspiracy theories. I really hope her and her family stay safe. God bless this brave child.

Dude are you kidding me?! She's basically an inspiration for the entire subcontinent! Your frustration of how she'd find a better life in the UK, lowers yourself to start with your conspiracy theories. I really hope her and her family stay safe. God bless this brave child.

then you should take her as our gift

I have read the title. Now explain whatever you want to explain.

As you wrote it yourself, she's juvenile not an adult. you cannot expect her to be some women's rights icon for Pakistan working in Pakistan before comepleting High school. This is like 9 years olds complaining about teen stars' bad behaviour.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3636650 said:
then you should take her as our gift

She was a gift to the entire subcontinent. I would surely would have loved her to speak against sectarian disputes in Bangladesh. Some of you guys are unbelievable...

As you wrote it yourself, she's juvenile not an adult. you cannot expect her to be some women's rights icon for Pakistan working in Pakistan before comepleting High school. This is like 9 years olds complaining about teen stars' bad behaviour.

She is the one who was championing womens rights... Now when the **** hit the fan she is going to be sitting in UK... These type of people who can talk big about improving their country but leave their country in a jolt are nothing but traitors to me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom