What's new

Malala, 15, set to make Britain her permanent home

As you wrote it yourself, she's juvenile not an adult. you cannot expect her to be some women's rights icon for Pakistan working in Pakistan before comepleting High school. This is like 9 years olds complaining about teen stars' bad behaviour.

There are thousands other under 15 girls in Pakistan studying in Schools or who want to go to school. So shall we send them all along with their whole families to Britain?

She was a gift to the entire subcontinent. I would surely would have loved her to speak against sectarian disputes in Bangladesh. Some of you guys are unbelievable...

yes please also take care of her entire family, at least pakistan would be spared from spending on such scum

I am willing to throw in an iphone if anyone will pose as a taliban and shoot me in the leg................anyone?

She is the one who was championing womens rights... Now when the **** hit the fan she is going to be sitting in UK... These type of people who can talk big about improving their country but leave their country in a jolt are nothing but traitors to me

She's NOT people. She's Kids!

You sentence should be this:

These type of Kids who can talk big about improving their country but leave their country in a jolt are nothing but traitors to me. Really? A kid ? traitory ? or Are you Taliban trained pakistani?

She's NOT people. She's Kids!

You sentence should be this:

These type of Kids who can talk big about improving their country but leave their country in a jolt are nothing but traitors to me. Really? A kid ? traitory ? or Are you Taliban trained pakistani?

I have learned a new thing from this gentleman. Kids are not people.

And you are an idiot. If she really wanted to do something about girls education she would have decided to come back to Pakistan. What can she do sitting in the UK... As someone said in another post, there were two other girls who were wounded but are still doing fine and going to that same school in Swat.

I have learned a new thing from this gentleman. Kids are not people.

And you are an idiot. If she really wanted to do something about girls education she would have decided to come back to Pakistan. What can she do sitting in the UK... As someone said in another post, there were two other girls who were wounded but are still doing fine and going to that same school in Swat.

My mistake. i should have never tried. Imagine 12/9 year old girl instead of a 15 year old girl and later say out loud what you wrote. You will eventually get it. If you still don't get it, talk to your kids at home for a while and then contemplate our whole conversation.

Thank you for trying and declaring that I am idiot.

My mistake. i should have never tried. Imagine 12/9 year old girl instead of a 15 year old girl and later say out loud what you wrote. You will eventually get it. If you still don't get it, talk to your kids at home for a while and then contemplate our whole conversation.

Thank you for trying and declaring that I am idiot.

Of course I wouldnt say what I am saying here to a kid. Although if I was talking to a 15 year old I would say it

Well, no one is saying that she got herself shot deliberately, but she can come back.

Millions of Pakistanis are living without such security and surviving.

Heck, right now I am sitting in Karachi - complete shut down, no cellular service since 6 am, and it will be down again tomorrow, no traffic, petrol pumps closed for more than half the day, shops not open.

Does that mean that 17 million people should quit?
jab teray baijay may goli gusay gi aur tuje U.K may janay ka chance milay ga tu dum daba kar U.K bagay ga.....ziada pakistaniyat na jaarr.... 6 million pakistanis are living in foreign countries even though there are no threat to their lives in pakistan....infact most of the members here are living in foreign countries having dual nationalities.....

More power to this girl. Wherever she goes, she'll remain an inspiration :cheers:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3635137 said:
well at least thanks to god that malala propaganda would stop right here

imagine the kind of propaganda she would have done if she was in pakistan just like mukhtaran mai, good riddence

spill it out MQM guy, why exactly you dislike malala?.....based on your previous anti-pakhtun posts on this forum, i assume you dislike her for either her ethnic background or her family's association with ANP.

So much for her cause. Now she will fight for girls education for Pakistan in London... What a joke is this
What choice does she has? Taliban will kill her the moment she lands in Pakistan, and please dont forget that she is only 15!!!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3635153 said:
if she had any substance she would come back, but as i said she was nothing, she was a usual media propaganda and nothing else.. she was just a child

her father would be called by american embassey to tell him how to train his child to suit a media propaganda, maybe she even got her pocket money from american embassey
She is just 15!!! man us Pakistanis are kings when it comes to conspiracy theories, go ahead and call her mossad/raw agent too while you are at it

What choice does she has? Taliban will kill her the moment she lands in Pakistan, and please dont forget that she is only 15!!!

She started her little movement in Swat, she also should have accepted what might happen to her if she went along with that movment... If one day you are rallying out in the streets next day you are whimpering in london, what was the point of your movment then?

Taliban are against me too.................. can I get swiss visa? Plus I am ready to take two bullets in legs. Plz pretty plzzzzzzzz :pop:

let me do it for you, but what about two bullets little above the legs, soon you will appear in a Taboo documentary on national geographic .what a fame that will be

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom