What's new

Malala, 15, set to make Britain her permanent home

Exactly what practically malala has done for women education apart from few blogs- few public appearances and getting shot- :coffee:-

She's 15. Give her shelter, place one guardian with her.

The rest of the family can go back and not be a burden.

or what about simply providing her security in Pakistan rather than this messed up stuff. How far can taliban follow her, mean there is no need to brag about her arrival, just bring her back without any disclosure and make her live at some secure place .talibans cant go everywhere to search out for malala they have many other things to do.lately i have heard they are threatening MQM . Its a routine work for them , their purpose is not to let girls study in those parts so if malala doesnot go back to her place that automatically serves their purpose so no point for them in attacking her then

Take any 9mm pistol... shoot the lone guardian with the first bullet, go and kill her again? thats how easy it will be since the guardian wouldn't be active forever and bound to take his job easy

Oh come on thats hardly an argument if its a burden on the economy that we're talking about lets start with all them security guards & entourages of these politicians, the colonial era huge houses of these bureaucrats & senior army personnel before being austere on a 15 year old girl who got shot at & is threatened with a return of that if she comes back.

Let her parents stay there....I'm sure this is a use of our tax money that the lot of us aren't too uncomfortable seeing spent.

Elmo, for heavens sake, one guard with a 9mm? :blink:

You are truly miscalculating the quagmire that Pakistan finds itself, nowadays!

Take any 9mm pistol... shoot the lone guardian with the first bullet, go and kill her again? thats how easy it will be since the guardian wouldn't be active forever and bound to take his job easy

lol zaki your logic, what about if the family stays with her and taliban uses grenade , his father is not a terminator. 9mm can endanger any normal person's life. Her family staying with her doesnot provide any assurety of her being not attacked

or what about simply providing her security in Pakistan rather than this messed up stuff. How far can taliban follow her, mean there is no need to brag about her arrival, just bring her back without any disclosure and make her live at some secure place .talibans cant go everywhere to search out for malala they have many other things to do.lately i have heard they are threatening MQM . Its a routine work for them , their purpose is not to let girls study in those parts so if malala doesnot go back to her place that automatically serves their purpose so no point for them in attacking her then

My point. Agreed.

Exactly what practically malala has done for women education apart from few blogs- few public appearances and getting shot- :coffee:-

Few blogs (ghost written!!!), mobile and internet services were down in Swat, only good old PTCL land lines!

Sure, tomorrow you can make an appearance about how you wrote blogs and came on defence.[pk, but no one will be hyping that up.

And getting shot?

No one is clear about her injuries: forehead, retro-obital, her neck, her spine...

She does look shocked, but prolly th sedatives given.

I'm not following your arguments - a child would want to grow up with both mother and father and if siblings are there, then with them too. Maybe I would not support if their uncles, aunts, cousins etc also take asylum..but mother and father are the bare necessity. If the mother alone should be staying as per your One guardian rule, then what would they do for money ? If its only the father, then what would the mother do alone in Pakistan..how would that be even a 'family' which is the most important thing for us South Asians ?

And given that the Taliban have said that they will target her if she escapes alive, I think its a sound choice. Maybe you guys should worry that your nation has lost such a daughter instead of castigating her.

She was a kid back then, now a teenager, and in a year's time a consenting adult. She should be able to live there. Students from Pakistan go to foreign universities all the time.

Her parents can very well say they need a social support structure since they dont have nay family in the UK.

Like I said before, she didnt ask for it, but we need to stop hyping things up for no rhyme or reason.

You did not have the chance Malala had. If you had got it, I am positive you would have taken the same decision.

Sorry to say, but at the root of these comments castigating her I could only see the envy of the Pakistanis who did not get their visa stamped.

You have hit it on the nail KS.

All these Pakistan based posters castigating the Yousafzai family are just JEALOUS.

This is the hypocrisy of these people. I gaurantee you 95% of these people criticizing Yousafzai family will be on the first plane to the US or UK given the opportunity.

Nothing but two faced hypocrites.

The Yousafzai family have become the target of the cowardly TTP because the family promoted education for girls. Mr. Yousafzai ran a high school for female students in Swat Valley. Because of that stance the whole family is a target for TTP Taliban.

I don't blame them one bit that they decided to stay in UK to protect their family members.

lol zaki your logic, what about if the family stays with her and taliban uses grenade , his father is not a terminator. 9mm can endanger any normal person's life. Her family staying with her doesnot provide any assurety of her being not attacked

I didn't understand your post as it didn't made any relevance with my post.

See Malala can't be left in UK alone, she needs the family. If she goes back to Pakistan, there is no guarantee of her safety in Pakistan. Talibans, if they can attack GHQ, if they can attack Kamran - why can't they kill a girl once again if one, two or three security guards are provided to her

Good for her..England is practically full of us Asians anyway..its a home away from home..

Hope she recovers soon :)

So you are totally ignorant of the fact that Mr. Ziauddin Yousafzai ran a high School for girls in SWAT.

I didn't understand your post as it didn't made any relevance with my post.

See Malala can't be left in UK alone, she needs the family. If she goes back to Pakistan, there is no guarantee of her safety in Pakistan. Talibans, if they can attack GHQ, if they can attack Kamran - why can't they kill a girl once again if one, two or three security guards are provided to her

I think elmo was talking about calling her family back to Pakistan while living a guard with here there , and you replied with the 9mm thing so my point was how can taliban hit her in uk

She was a kid back then, now a teenager, and in a year's time a consenting adult. She should be able to live there. Students from Pakistan go to foreign universities all the time.

You do understand the difference between a student who goes abroad with ambitions, happy memories and a girl who is the recovering from the trauma of being shot in the head by a terrorist organization right? You realize that such trauma may affect the patient, sometimes forever ? You realize that the most important thing such trauma victims need is the embrace of the family ?

I think you dont realize any of that.

And no one asks you people to hype anything. Just let go of her. You live your life and let her, hers.

I think elmo was talking about calling her family back to Pakistan while living a guard with here there , and you replied with the 9mm thing so my point was how can taliban hit her in uk

How would a child live in Britain all-alone and let her family stay in Pakistan? this is simply against the human rights

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom