What's new

Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the troll also posted it on some Indian threads, guess it makes him chinese.

Only the Indian members do that on this forum. They are the only ones here, who hate Chinese and Pakistanis at the same time. As the nature of the videos show.

Only the Indian members do that on this forum. They are the only ones here, who hate Chinese and Pakistanis at the same time. As the nature of the videos show.

Onlee a true inbred pakistani suicide troll will hate Hinduism and Sikhism at the same time, and post such derogatory and offensive posts.

Only the Indian members do that on this forum. They are the only ones here, who hate Chinese and Pakistanis at the same time.

Yes we evil Indians hate everyone. Now stop wasting time and post the Peace Index for God's sake..

Oops I used God's name in vain.. damn these Indians will stop at nothing

You didn't understand what I was trying to say. My point is, there are certain state level laws, that are only applicable to those states, & then there are national laws. India the nation is a secular nation as per the Indian constitution, & the states cannot change that.

I was commenting on the statement that Indian system is akin to that of US. There are some very noticeable differences.
About India being secular - You were absolutely correct.

For those who are interested : Articles 245-263 in Part-11 of Indian Constitution clearly defines the Union-State Relations.

^ speak for yourself CD we do not hate any country's populace (at least not all of them)i have Chinese and Pakistani friends i do not even hate Chinese or Pakistani people on the other hand Jingos and religious extremists i very much hate

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Yes we evil Indians hate everyone. Now stop wasting time and post the Peace Index for God's sake..

Oops I used God's name in vain.. damn these Indians will stop at nothing

he is being sarcastic i suppose.

Yes the proofs would have meant that at least you know what you are talking about- right now it seems like they were mere rents-

No mate, it would be like "bhains ke aage been bajana".
And dont have any doubts, i know each and every "bhains" of PDF. ;)

I was commenting on the statement that Indian system is akin to that of US. There are some very noticeable differences.
About India being secular - You were absolutely correct.

For those who are interested : Articles 245-263 in Part-11 of Indian Constitution clearly defines the Union-State Relations.

There are Unions & States here in the US as well.

No mate, it would be like "bhains ke aage been bajana".
And dont have any doubts, i know each and every "bhains" of PDF. ;)

So you dont like to " bhains k agay been bajana"
But you like to be like " khali bertan zayada kharakta hai"

and i know all the "khali bertans" of Defence.pk- :tup:

Only the Indian members do that on this forum. They are the only ones here, who hate Chinese and Pakistanis at the same time.

And a Chinese ''Kaidon'' is certifying it ?

As the nature of the videos show

You know this video is 2-3 years old, a discussion between people who do not make Indian policies and was post 26/11.
A person who make two people fight is given worst curse and biggest abuse in Punjab (I can PM you that abuse with translation for your knowledge if you want). Change your attitude of a cunning coward jackal. Have some shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom