What's new

Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can come to Hong Kong and tell me. :lol:

Personal attacks so soon? :no:

I have hated people who pour oil on fire. I am a punjabi and i do not care hong Kong or honolulu when its comes to delivering the right message. Ever heard of Ram Mohammad Singh Azad?

Only the Indian members do that on this forum. They are the only ones here, who hate Chinese and Pakistanis at the same time. As the nature of the videos show.

The video shows that we care for ourselves first before any other.Let me know if you do it other way around.

We have been making them bleed in Kashmir for last 64 years..good luck India with containing its own insurgencies..the best India could do is give Pakistan its national clown aka Altaf Bhai who eventually had to hole up inside a toilet in london to save his behind.

This damn thread should be closed as it has once again woken up the behind the screen hero's ...

Is English official language in Pakistan and India?

Yeah it is. We have 2 official languages: English and Hindi (loosely the national language, but not enforced). English becomes easy as it helps a lot in remaining in touch with the world and Hindi is useful for having a common medium of communication between different states of the country. Thanks to films, it has spread a lot more and many non-Hindi speaking states have realized its value of a common language with easy similarities for better union in communication. For example, I am from the state of Sikkim and if I have to speak to someone from Karnataka state, Hindi is the easiest option for both of us (despite both Denzongkha and Gujarati respectively come directly from Sanskrit, our ancient common pan-greater Indian language and share a lot of similarities).

In Pakistan Urdu is more dominant than English except the elite class. Which I think is a good thing for national pride. But it is enforced with force rather than voluntary option (at least that's what some news reports have said so especially in parliament related cases) I am not to sure about this though. The Pakistanis can clear your doubt here.

You are just Racist attention seeker. Don't understand how you become researcher.

I hope this troll thread get deleted.

don't give these type's of taunt's any attention's ( which is not even worth it) because that's what it aims to achieve just simply ignore it i have many pakistani friends & the most patriotic pakistanis that i find happens to be the urdu speaking diaspora .

Blind Admirers of Chankia want to wage a covert war inside Pakistan , The execution is happening before our eyes , TTP , BLA , MQM etc --- A Coward who won't face us like a man but would try to inflict a fatal stab wound the so called "1000 Cuts death".

Lets tell Indians our side of the story too , if they continue what they are doing then we also must make sure that all Indians stop breathing.

Lets be aware of our own traitors inside , people like Hoodhbhoy , SAFMA and other so called Liberal idiotic faces who knowingly or Unknowingly are serving the maha bharat !

That's what enemies do, Captain confused. The war began inside your country long back; we're just fine tuning it. It started with your own dissidents and emerged as an opportunity. But think about it; if RAW was as ruthless and cunning as you claim, your presence here would be doubtful.

You seriously overestimate RAW.

:lol: You certainly are !!!!!

Read.. even the name of your country sounds like it ] .. "Bhartimata" ...hai na phir monster wala name? Hum Pakistani to masoom se bholay se log hai..Bs tm bharti e humain dratay rehty ho ..:girl_wacko:

POST REPORTED

With current political issues inside pakistan,do u think india still needs to do anything.

Is it only the Pak Army/ISI who have the license to 'bleed India with a thousand cuts' as Zia's doctrine pronounces? Pakistan has been trying this for decades but has come a cropper. Bleed? It's been more like a mosquito bite that produces only an itch!

Now it's India's turn to pay Pakistan back with the same coin, but with real cuts that bleed, causing hemorrhages resulting in being put on a ventilator permanently! The process has apparently already begun.

Should India be in denial that it's not doing so? NO! Let the world know it. Let the PA know it. Let the Pak Establishment know it. After all, two can play that game, what? :azn:

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom