What's new

Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best India could do is give Pakistan its national clown aka Altaf Bhai who eventually had to hole up inside a toilet in london to save his behind.
Toilet? Yeah right! That's why he's screwed the crap out of you guys!! There's plenty o' crap in them British toilets, what?!! Sheeesh! :P

Ex Indian Miltary offical tells what India is doing in Pakistan !!! In other words India does not have balls to face Pakistan directly !!!

they just showing their hidden hate towards Pakistan nothing else ..... they have this agenda against Pakistan from the first day and what else we can expect from them :bad:

My God!! so much of spite..... And then they say Zaid Hamid is a moron.
:hitwall:

CNN is ruining the mind of Indians. They couldn't have found a more obnoxious anchor, that is just constantly adding masala to everyone's statements. What a pathetic excuse for a journalist.

Ex Indian Miltary offical tells what India is doing in Pakistan !!! In other words India does not have balls to face Pakistan directly !!!

wasn't that the other way around. Or initiating proxy wars against India, or the thousand cuts theory was a lunch break fantasy?
You're not liking the taste of your own medicine, We understand that little one.

Well i thought you would be more intelligent than go by its literal meaning ... If you want its literal meaning then go refer a dictionary ... if you want to know what i meant to convey then refer what we happened to Pak in 1971 !!!

Well i thought you would be more intelligent than go by its literal meaning ... If you want its literal meaning then go refer a dictionary ... if you want to know what i meant to convey then refer what we happened to Pak in 1971 !!!
then when it comes to you why you become cry baby kid :cry:

@Abishek: buddy, who's the babe???:devil:

and yes, I totally disagree with whatever this so-called expert says... We need to prevent Pakistan from exporting terror to us. that's all. FULL STOP.

and if they want to get their house in order, we need to help them... one enemy-pakistan is still much much better than 100 religious fanatic tribes baying for Indian blood.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

then when it comes to you why you become cry baby kid :cry:

doctor sahab, I am very sure that deep within your heart you wont be really happy with the state of affairs in Pakistan. Plz get your country back on track. thats the priority. Keep India aside, we are not going anywhere. If you want we can start the fight again in 2050 or whenever you are ready....:kiss3:

Parliamnet- Kargil- and the famous fishing boat mumbai drama?- that does not commend RAW either?- and on and on and on- infact there is so much blame on ISI that it makes RAW virtualy non existent- Thank you for making ISI "world famous" :rofl:

Exactly- RAW cant do any thing-

sir we dont need RAW to act. the efficiency of pakistan and the commitment of pakistanis to self destruct is making RAW lethargic. the hundreds of bomb blast by pakistanis themselves. annual targeted killing in karachi. annual dengue fest in lahore. both killing close to 200 people in month ling slow death comp. then hundreds of schools bombed in frontier giving no hope to children to read what we all are typing here( english) in future. the ethnic tension between the regional communities. in news all these days, completely outclassed the caste and minority-majority stiff in India.( we lose you won. sniff)

now tell me. seriously. do GoI should invest in RAW or public toilets?

when the proxy wars were being fought on Indian soil, all was hunky dory for PK members.
The birds are coming home now, what now PK people?

Such threads create fire-storms :hitwall: Both sides have intelligence agencies trying to undermine each other's national interests ...its a game of lies , deceit and betrayals . Such is harsh reality. Better to get used to it.

@Abishek: buddy, who's the babe???:devil:

and yes, I totally disagree with whatever this so-called expert says... We need to prevent Pakistan from exporting terror to us. that's all. FULL STOP.

and if they want to get their house in order, we need to help them... one enemy-pakistan is still much much better than 100 religious fanatic tribes baying for Indian blood.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

doctor sahab, I am very sure that deep within your heart you wont be really happy with the state of affairs in Pakistan. Plz get your country back on track. thats the priority. Keep India aside, we are not going anywhere. If you want we can start the fight again in 2050 or whenever you are ready....:kiss3:
Right i am not happy about the state of affairs in Pakistan but we will be on track soon but at the same time we have to take care of our security both internal and external ...... Peace between Pakistan and India can only happen if both GOVTs are sincere to make peace ..... no single side can be blamed for all things done wrong i think you know what i mean

Right i am not happy about the state of affairs in Pakistan but we will be on track soon but at the same time we have to take care of our security both internal and external ...... Peace between Pakistan and India can only happen if both GOVTs are sincere to make peace ..... no single side can be blamed for all things done wrong i think you know what i mean

I totally agree with you. and I personally believe that even if Pakistan removes all its army from the border (not that they will do that even in dreams...), India won't attack Pakistan... Because, attacking pakistan, or for that matter, fighting pakistan, is not in the hands of the IA... the selfish politicians control everything on this side of border, and when they were attacked (parliament), and still they didnt declare war on Pak, I doubt they ever will. so be in peace. We won't back stab you. Douse the fire and rebuild your house. may allah (mpbuh) give pakistan the strength to be the pure nation it had ventured out to be....

From the statements made by the Sikh gentlemen, it seems Indians are pissed that they can't exert pressure on Pakistan using the US, because Pakistan has America checked already.

Also, my opinion about the Mumbai fiasco is that the Taliban has connections with the LET. The Mumbai attacks were a diversionary tactic, so that Pakistan would have to remove their border troops from the Western border to the Eastern one; as India has always proved to build-up troops on the border when they point fingers at Pakistan and do nothing. Mean while, the Taliban utilized the fact that the western border had some holes with in it, and started smuggling supplies/arms/ammunition to the fighters in Afghanistan.

The Taliban groups are actually quite clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom