Make no mistake about it India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitefalcon90

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There is no place for such posts on PDF. Infraction issued.
The reason you are still breathing is because Pakistan is allowing you to breath. If Pakistan wanted we could invade India and plant the Pakistani flag on Delhi within a month.

As your rightful owners we allow you to have your own land matter of fact we gave the land to you like a master gives land to his slaves so he can live somewhere.

The reason you are still breathing is because Pakistan is allowing you to breath. If Pakistan wanted we could invade India and plant the Pakistani flag on Delhi within a month.

As your rightful owners we allow you to have your own land matter of fact we gave the land to you like a master gives land to his slaves so he can live somewhere.
Seriously dude, are you High or what? Stop with this cringe.

Seriously dude, are you High or what? Stop with this cringe.

I'm not high I just know Hindus are incapable of defeating muslims as proven by history. If Pakistanis decide to invade India they won't be able to do shit about it like they couldn't do shit about Muslim invasions of the past.

It's just reality bro we own these Indians.
That's very generous of you guys, thanks a lot.

Don't quote me Indian

I'm not high I just know Hindus are incapable of defeating muslims as proven by history. If Pakistanis decide to invade India they won't be able to do shit about it like they couldn't do shit about Muslim invasions of the past.

And its arrogance like this which makes us suffer our greatest defeats

Pakistan should raise 4 to 5 mill heavily armed infantry, great ready for massive K8 production for Coin along with Long 2 Droned to take on Kashmir.
India will never stop its nefarious designs unless u take them head on ..
Pakistan does not need armor in kaahmir, ATGMs, with 85mm morters and Heavy MGs will be good enough

Thanks for allowing us to breathe.....

And its arrogance like this which makes us suffer our greatest defeats

It's the pacifist attitude that's been our down fall lately and the pacifist attitude is the reason we don't get respect around the world.

Pakistan should raise 4 to 5 mill heavily armed infantry, great ready for massive K8 production for Coin along with Long 2 Droned to take on Kashmir.
India will never stop its nefarious designs unless u take them head on ..
Pakistan does not need armor in kaahmir, ATGMs, with 85mm morters and Heavy MGs will be good enough

Bro 100k steadfast soldiers just with guns are enough to defeat the million man Hindu army in kashmir. We got 1 to 10 built in advantage over them.
We

It's the pacifist attitude that's been our down fall lately and the pacifist attitude is the reason we don't get respect around the world.
Islam teaches us not to be violent and to explore avenues of peace at every given moment.

If l this fails then we reserve the right to defend ourselves and the sovereignty of muslims in Kashmir

Islam teaches us not to be violent and to explore avenues of peace at every given moment.

If l this fails then we reserve the right to defend ourselves and the sovereignty of muslims in Kashmir

I think that approach has failed for the past 74 years. It's time for a different approach.

Don't quote me Indian

Have you study the Battles between invaders and Indians and the reasons behind the defeats.

You should read about them very knowledgeable. Teach you a lot of things.
Even there r some idiot Indians also like u on our side, they talk abt. taking over pakistan in 2 days .
Guess you guys could fight with each other and let us know the result haha.

So you are saying to abandon what Islam teaches us...

Bro we already abandoned Islam by not fighting, yes it tells us not to fight those who we are at peace with but we are not in peaceful terms with India so fighting them is following our religion.
Have you study the Battles between invaders and Indians and the reasons behind the defeats.

You should read about them very knowledgeable. Teach you a lot of things.
Even there r some idiot Indians also like u on our side, they talk abt. taking over pakistan in 2 days .
Guess you guys could fight with each other and let us know the result haha.

Those Indians don't have facts backing them up while I have historical facts that Hindus never defeated Muslim invasions.

Your fellow friends are living in a fairy tale world while I have historical proven facts on my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom