make money online?

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i want to make some money online

1) i have plenty of time at my hands

2) i know about blogs and stuff but thats not really an efficient way of earning online, and it practically takes a long time when it starts generating money, i want to earn money this summer so its urgent, i can spare like one month learning stuff but then i really need to push making some weekly bucks

3) is there any way i can earn money online even though i have little work experience and qualifications?

4) im basically an engineering student and i have no background experience so its very difficult to get a summer job(normal jobs) or placement(work placement) :(

5) i know that many people who are active online have good experience with such stuff

6) and is there any handbook which teaches how to become expert in earning money online?

7) i know there are many websites(forgot their names, it was a long time ago) which offer online work but i have tried those, and i got rejected every time :)

8) can somebody tell me about investing in stocks, but basically i met this one guy he was my house mate, he used to do such stuff but he ran in a loss so i cant imagine doing such risky business :) so if someone has a bright idea about investing in stocks please tell

@Zakii ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a risky business my friend, it is highly recommended that you don't do it.

It seems easy but trust me you need thorough knowledge of economics & finance and above all, lots of experience and patience to survive in this market. If you lose some money initially, you should have improved strategy to recover and gain profits eventually. 97% people tend to lose money in this market due to one reason or another.

So your education is basically in different field so I advise you better refrain investing in this highly risky business. I often see so many doctors, engineers and professionals are investing in this business but since this is not really their field, they tend to lose all money after sometime.

It is much more easier way to have some basic IT education and become a freelancer and start developing websites, iphone/android applications and start earning from there. Nothing is easy in this world

A couple of years ago, I wrote articles for a website just as time pass. The editor of the site gave a topic and I wrote on it, if the article was good they would publish it online and I would get some money in return on paypal etc...thing was that I wouldn't be getting the money straight up, it was online. So if I needed to make an online transaction I could link it from there. So that money was good for online shopping.

Currency trading is a viable option but very risky..Dont invest anything above 500 USD for a start...

To learn ..try
Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading

Complete all their courses,,,which are free..Once you done it..Let me know..i can guide you further.

with google adsense ..you need to be crafty ...and skilled
If you know any acrobatics...or even better if you are good at music..Upload your own production and upload hundreds of videos with different titles and descriptions and tags....Collectively all the videos can make you some money..if you get lucky...

Currency trading is a viable option but very risky..Dont invest anything above 500 USD for a start...

To learn ..try
Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading

Complete all their courses,,,which are free..Once you done it..Let me know..i can guide you further.

with google adsense ..you need to be crafty ...and skilled
If you know any acrobatics...or even better if you are good at music..Upload your own production and upload hundreds of videos with different titles and descriptions and tags....Collectively all the videos can make you some money..if you get lucky...

i dunno some guy recommended me to read this book and others

http://www.nowandfutures.com/large/Reminiscences_of_a_Stock_Operator_Jesse_Livermore.pdf

99% of "make money online" are fraud and fake. BEWARE brother.

yeah i know man, need to be very careful

It's a risky business my friend, it is highly recommended that you don't do it.

It seems easy but trust me you need thorough knowledge of economics & finance and above all, lots of experience and patience to survive in this market. If you lose some money initially, you should have improved strategy to recover and gain profits eventually. 97% people tend to lose money in this market due to one reason or another.

So your education is basically in different field so I advise you better refrain investing in this highly risky business. I often see so many doctors, engineers and professionals are investing in this business but since this is not really their field, they tend to lose all money after sometime.

It is much more easier way to have some basic IT education and become a freelancer and start developing websites, iphone/android applications and start earning from there. Nothing is easy in this world

what do you recommend i mean should i get degree on finance or something or few knowledgeable books would suffice?

A couple of years ago, I wrote articles for a website just as time pass. The editor of the site gave a topic and I wrote on it, if the article was good they would publish it online and I would get some money in return on paypal etc...thing was that I wouldn't be getting the money straight up, it was online. So if I needed to make an online transaction I could link it from there. So that money was good for online shopping.

does paypal work in pakistan?

no...
Stock and currency trading is experience and gut feeling based...degree wont help....

Do you trade? How many percent u increased ur balance so far? (If applicable)

You're trading since?

i know of a russian princess; apparently she has a couple of million dollars to share.
you want her contact info?

i started trading last week with months of practice in Demo forex. Then i pumped 200 USD to start with . I eventually went upto 1000 USD in 3 days and then market suddenly became volatile in EURO/USD . I lost 450 usd. Though i lost coz of my greed.

I do 2 kinds of trading 1) Scalping = small profits like 10, 20 or 30 USD in very short time.. like 5 to 10 minutes. 2) Longer= With average leverage of 100 to 200 and using 300 USD , i made around 800 in 7 hours .

My profit trading is 44% ...i have lost many times.. Though i would recommend you not to use your money which you need seriously for education , bills or etc.. coz if you do so...u can trade..

Trading really needs patience and cool mind. Once you panic you will lose more.

first learn about the market and see charts for last 5 to 6 months and see the sentiments of the market .... You can make money if you keep things cool.

i started trading last week with months of practice in Demo forex. Then i pumped 200 USD to start with . I eventually went upto 1000 USD in 3 days and then market suddenly became volatile in EURO/USD . I lost 450 usd. Though i lost coz of my greed.

I do 2 kinds of trading 1) Scalping = small profits like 10, 20 or 30 USD in very short time.. like 5 to 10 minutes. 2) Longer= With average leverage of 100 to 200 and using 300 USD , i made around 800 in 7 hours .

My profit trading is 44% ...i have lost many times.. Though i would recommend you not to use your money which you need seriously for education , bills or etc.. coz if you do so...u can trade..

Trading really needs patience and cool mind. Once you panic you will lose more.

first learn about the market and see charts for last 5 to 6 months and see the sentiments of the market .... You can make money if you keep things cool.

can trading be done on the side or do i need to dedicate my full time because if i get the job, i will doing my job but i need to earn money on the side?

can trading be done on the side or do i need to dedicate my full time because if i get the job, i will doing my job but i need to earn money on the side?

if you are using scalping method... you just need 1 hours to read charts and news ... and 20 to 30 mins to earn.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom