What's new

Make India an enemy and you will lose your lifeline, Chinese experts caution Beijing over Doklam

We can't choose for India who to befriend and who to antagonize. That's India's own choice, and India elected to be China's enemy. Now it's a fait accompli and we will simply live with it.

All the nonwhite countries in Asia, Africa and South America that were hoping to see a more racially equitable world will have to hope that India's defection and choice to once again serve its white Anglo masters will not derail the 'Asian Century'. But now there's a serious risk that India will go down in history as the 'Judas' of the nonwhite countries, the one that deliberated sowed strife and infighting among non-whites merely so that her Anglo masters could prolong their global hegemony.
It's not right to divide countries to whites and non-whites..their are aslo conflicts between whites countries..and some white countries are our friend..

How about conquer the entire india then?

And I dont think indians' crap navy boats stand any chance against ASBMs from China, so even if they dare to attack Chinese merchant ships, the PLA can finish the entire tiny indian navy in a matter of minutes, you know.

Good try it. Beijing will become Glass-jing and Shanghai will be Glow-hai.

No one cares what you think, Chinese military knows much better than you do...hence why they stay at home even with this much drama at Dok La.

We can't choose for India who to befriend and who to antagonize. That's India's own choice, and India elected to be China's enemy. Now it's a fait accompli and we will simply live with it.

All the nonwhite countries in Asia, Africa and South America that were hoping to see a more racially equitable world will have to hope that India's defection and choice to once again serve its white Anglo masters will not derail the 'Asian Century'. But now there's a serious risk that India will go down in history as the 'Judas' of the nonwhite countries, the one that deliberated sowed strife and infighting among non-whites merely so that her Anglo masters could prolong their global hegemony.

Funny! Didn't China become rich by being the sweatshop of the same "white masters"?
So the real lesson is that China can work closely with the whites to line its pockets and interests, but others working to protect their interests are "slaves".
Even hypocrisy must unseat itself to accommodate the Chinese!

The option the Chinese are giving india is to work with them while they hurt our interests (NSG, azhar, unsc) or work with the "whites" who are bending over backwards to accommodate us...
Only an idiot would choose the former option. To hell with the Asian century...india first! Everything else later!

Last edited:
What happened in your life that got your Goat

Fake NEWS

The TRUTH is this

No reduction in troops at Doklam: India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...oops-at-doklam-india/articleshow/59884876.cms
Mine is an official .gov.cn document from the Foreign Ministry, where is your official GOI response? :rofl:

That proves 40 is enough for pussies. Even after entering your territory you are waiting for us to fire first bullet what a pussy.
At least you are not denying the fact like other Indians. I respect you for this. The one withdrawing 90% of your forces after just verbal warnings is India. Who is the pussy now?:rofl:

The usual maggots with their cheap shots again. Sometimes I do enjoy these sojourns out of not bothering about PDF to turn people pink.

However, only the wisest of the wise from the now very mad nation that gave us Mogambo will realize that it is inevitable for India and China to clash and that wont be a clash of just territory. It will be a survival war for every resource including land,water and food. When that inevitable does happen, and the hordes flow without patience.. these wise men will think the same other wise men did.. oh why o why did a valley end up deciding the fate of billions.

And I dont think indians' crap navy boats stand any chance against ASBMs from China, so even if they dare to attack Chinese merchant ships, the PLA can finish the entire tiny indian navy in a matter of minutes, you know.

Stop Commenting with your Stupid Mind set and come out of your superiority complex,,

you guys can't even thing in normal mind set

Indians jump up and down based on some scholars who don't know shit about warfare commenting about warfare.

Indians jump up and down based on some scholars who don't know shit about warfare commenting about warfare.

Exactly true these Chinese experts are all the same as you say. Their words should not be taken with any seriousness.

This applies to all the GT articles with expert comments as well. Or you can choose endorsed CPC experts only.

why you guys always blame others

go and blame who wrote this article in china i also read the same article in SCMP (south china morning post)

I know you can't because blaming others only you can do

Exactly true these Chinese experts are all the same as you say. Their words should not be taken with any seriousness.

This applies to all the GT articles with expert comments as well. Or you can choose endorsed CPC experts only.

Is there anything called CPC experts

I heard only CPC are Politicians, more ever PLA's first and most Duty is to Protect CPC and their Interest

Hmmm.
Point noted.
But then had China been really working at uniting the so called "non-white " countries,it would not be having border disputes with 14 neighbouring countries.
I mean wow!!! 14 is a lot.
14 countries out of 196 countries in the world.
Don't mind me saying this but China should stop preaching. [s]

I wish China had chosen to befriend India over other south Asian countries. Had that been the case China would not have been so insecure.

1. North Korea - Strange, but China has dispute with NK, check for Mount Paektu, Yalu and Tumen rivers.
2. Russia - When USSR you fought an war. Since it was a mighty superpower you lost. It is only in 91 just before his dissolution when they were lowest of their military might the treaty got signed.
3. Mongolia - China claims all of Mongolia on historical precedent, while there was tension with inner Mongolia in USSR era. But irony is Mongolia, under Genghis Khan ruled China.By that logic Mongolia should have ruled China.
4. Kazakhstan- Dispute resolved only in 98, only when large gas and oil reserve was discovered. This oil and gas was pipe lined to China.
5. Kyrgyzstan- She did two agreements in 96 and 99. But irony is this was renounced by Kyrgyzstan parliament, even called for impeachment of President.
6. Tajikistan- Resolved only in 2011. China got the disputed land because of the heavy investment she did in the country.
7. Afghanistan- NA
8. Pakistan- Friend who gave up claim of 2000 sq km of territory.
9. India- Holy grail.
10. Nepal- Not much other than that of Mustang region.
11. Bhutan- Bhutanese enclaves in Tibet, namely Cherkip Gompa, Dho, Dungmar, Gesur, Gezon, Itse Gompa, Khochar, Nyanri, Ringung, Sanmar, Tarchen and Zuthulphuk. Also Kula Kangri and mountainous areas to the west of this peak, plus the western Haa District of Bhutan.
12. Mayanmar- NA.
13. Laos- NA.
14. Vietnam- Leave it.

And South China sea. You have now territorial dispute with Japan, Philippines, Brunei..
Finally Taiwan....

The usual maggots with their cheap shots again. Sometimes I do enjoy these sojourns out of not bothering about PDF to turn people pink.

However, only the wisest of the wise from the now very mad nation that gave us Mogambo will realize that it is inevitable for India and China to clash and that wont be a clash of just territory. It will be a survival war for every resource including land,water and food. When that inevitable does happen, and the hordes flow without patience.. these wise men will think the same other wise men did.. oh why o why did a valley end up deciding the fate of billions.

Hope we are not around when that happens. As it is climate change is going to ensure that our kids are born in an inferno.
The tick-tock of the doomsday clock.

Good try it. Beijing will become Glass-jing and Shanghai will be Glow-hai.
No one cares what you think, Chinese military knows much better than you do...hence why they stay at home even with this much drama at Dok La.

You are wasting your time mate. Never argue with anyone who talks about absolutes, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Does not matter who fires the first one, when the missile is in the boosting phase, other party will assume it is a pre-emptive nuclear one as they have no way of knowing that, it is, or its not. These missiles are strategic weapons, if you have to use them, then you are already at a point of no return. They were not used during Cuban missile crisis, when cold war was hot as, and leaders have mandate from both sides. Don't think these will ever be used. Have lots of respect for Chinese leadership from last 30 odd years as they have runs on board as far as making China a better place. That said, I noticed here on PDF, our Chinese brothers assume that Murphy's law is not applicable to them.

Even Robert Clive couldn't manage the money he promised to the shareholders of the East India Company and, hence, had to commit suicide!!!!! How China is making money from India is beyond me!!!!

why you guys always blame others

go and blame who wrote this article in china i also read the same article in SCMP (south china morning post)

I know you can't because blaming others only you can do

Is there anything called CPC experts

I heard only CPC are Politicians, more ever PLA's first and most Duty is to Protect CPC and their Interest

CPC endorsed - Fed by Propaganda ministry , its a very common practice in Communist regime since old times.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom