What's new

Make India an enemy and you will lose your lifeline, Chinese experts caution Beijing over Doklam

How about conquer the entire india then?

And I dont think indians' crap navy boats stand any chance against ASBMs from China, so even if they dare to attack Chinese merchant ships, the PLA can finish the entire tiny indian navy in a matter of minutes, you know.

We can't choose for India who to befriend and who to antagonize. That's India's own choice, and India elected to be China's enemy. Now it's a fait accompli and we will simply live with it.

All the nonwhite countries in Asia, Africa and South America that were hoping to see a more racially equitable world will have to hope that India's defection and choice to once again serve its white Anglo masters will not derail the 'Asian Century'. But now there's a serious risk that India will go down in history as the 'Judas' of the nonwhite countries, the one that deliberated sowed strife and infighting among non-whites merely so that her Anglo masters could prolong their global hegemony.

We cannot do the same for china but you guys have continously hedged Pakistan against us. You complain of terrorism yet do noting when asked toncome together and designate a known terrorist in Pakistan. Your words say one things, however your actions say another. We are not confused ..... we are going to make an decision on actions, not mere words.

The reality is china and india have enjoyed great peaceful realtionship over 2,000 yrs. we both relate and interact with each other quite well in the Weat, ao it baffles me why cant we be the best of friends. Everytime we try to be a friensa like any other nation in Southeast Asia, it is not reciporcated the same way.

we never said that to you right??!!! and how many pakistani posts and threads should i have to point out for you on the same issue !!! people who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stone at others

but on the other hand you run into Indian session and ruin every topic be it good achievement or something we boast , your only goal is to post an anti-India stuff. so don't say we're or me obsessed with Pakistan, i never open such threads.

bore posting you should learn whom you're replying to. India is not a Hindu republic of India. and i'm not a hindu

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, you present an ideal example, take this thread for example, me or no other Pakistani member commented in it until you decided to throw dummy out of pram....on a subject between China and India, you frivolous nature couldn't help taking cheap shots on Pakistan.... and whenever i post a thread, it's mostly Indian sourced....and may i remind you that i never drag religion into my threads but as i said you have comprehension issues.

Think of the absurdity that is modern polarized India.

No pork anywhere.

No beef anywhere.

Runts going to get runtier.

Namo Namo Namo

Cheers, Doc

All this stand off was for no reason.

Instead, so much of time could have been utilised in building trust between the three nations.

Well, what's happened, has happened. Let's start a new chapter.

@Oscar clean this racist scum
Please use the report system
Tags are useless and only tend to mess up a system.
I am retired and only assist when I see I fire.
This post will be removed for all and sundry, please DO NOT TAG ME!!

Think of the absurdity that is modern polarized India.

No pork anywhere.

No beef anywhere.

Runts going to get runtier.

Namo Namo Namo

Cheers, Doc

What happened in your life that got your Goat

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/zxxx_662805/P020170802542676636134.pdf

As of the end of July, there were still over 40 Indian border troops and one bulldozer illegally staying in the Chinese territory. So you did withdrew, from 400 to 40.....freaking cowards.:rofl:

Not a single bullet fired and 90% retreated. :rofl:

Fake NEWS

The TRUTH is this

No reduction in troops at Doklam: India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...oops-at-doklam-india/articleshow/59884876.cms

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom