What's new

Make In India - Fighter Jet musings - News, Developments, Updates - F16,F18, Gripen, Any other

Have you seen the movie Laagan ? tell me who is the 'Raja' here. The clown wearing the head gear or the actual white guy who holds real power ? No fancy head gear or even a fancy title. A solider boy who makes the 'raja' dance to his tunes.

lag.png

Raj dharma is for Raja's not slaves who think they are Raja's. Those are called Snitches.

Parikrama just got a reality check and by the looks of it, he just could not handle the reality.

Well you are correct that @PARIKRAMA may not be the Raja but he held a title on this forum which may have come with some rights and responsibilities. That is the reason why used the word Raj Dharma.

Even in you picture, the white guy is not the Raja. The Raja (or Rani) is the Queen. If we talk about conspiracy theories The Raja could be illuminates or the Bankers or even Aliens. But there are rights & responsibilities at each level.

The princes of princely states accepted the title under British hence took the responsibility of collecting taxes on behalf of the British while they retained the right to continue to rule their subjects.

India could shell out $12 billion for new fighter jets
by Rishi Iyengar @CNNMoneyInvest October 26, 2016: 4:14 AM ET
161025172620-f-16-lockheed-780x439.jpg

Lockheed Martin has offered to move global manufacturing for its F-16 jet to India
India needs new fighter jets, and the world's leading manufacturers are lining up to provide them.
The South Asian nation's government has sent letters to several companies regarding a new fleet of military aircraft, to be jointly produced with local firms. A potential deal, according to experts, could be worth up to $12 billion.

"India is looking at paying $65 to $80 million per aircraft for 150 aircraft," says Ben Moores, a defense and aviation analyst at IHS Jane's. The country faces an elevated sticker price for the fighters because government rules require most of the manufacturing to take place in India.

The requirement, which is part of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's "Make in India" initiative, is believed to have been a roadblock in India's most recent military aircraft deal with France.

That deal, which originally called for French company Dassault to supply the Indian air force with 126 Rafale fighters, underwent lengthy negotiations due to disputes over the local production clause.

Under the final terms of the sale agreed by India and France last month, India will only get 36 jets.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/25/investing/india-fighter-jets-lockheed-saab/

they want a advance fighter.
they want to make it in india.
they want it to export.
they want it to be cheap.

arrey bhai ye fighter aircraft hai koi celario nahi hai !!

I think you are taking this portal way too seriously .It's just a platform to interact , share, learn & debate.Granted , there are a lot of things wrong here with the way it's run to the partisanship displayed , etc.But let's not forget that this platform is run by citizens of a nation inimical to us.For those who aren't comfortable , they can always exercise their exit option .

Let's see things for what they are & not give undue importance to it.

Having said that , if @PARIKRAMA has decided to withdraw himself from PDF , it's this forum's loss.I've personally always read what he wrote with great interest & benefited from it .My interactions with him were always cordial & he came across as a genial , affable chap.I don't think anyone would disagree with my reading of him .Wish him all the best & hope to run into him on other portals .After all , PDF isn't the only portal in the business you know.

This portal is one with established links with ISI. (this was long ago proved in BR)

So no, I do not take this portal seriously. But I do take its propaganda seriously.

I welcome any action that weaken this forum and make it irrelevant. So if a Snitch who was also a good informer withdraws from PDF then I celebrate it.

Well you are correct that @PARIKRAMA may not be the Raja but he held a title on this forum which may have come with some rights and responsibilities. That is the reason why used the word Raj Dharma.

Even in you picture, the white guy is not the Raja. The Raja (or Rani) is the Queen. If we talk about conspiracy theories The Raja could be illuminates or the Bankers or even Aliens. But there are rights & responsibilities at each level.

The princes of princely states accepted the title under British hence took the responsibility of collecting taxes on behalf of the British while they retained the right to continue to rule their subjects.

LOL...That white british guy was no 'conspiracy', its HISTORY.

Do you know how Snitches are made in jail ? they are given privileges so that they can make personal profit in exchange for betraying fellow prisoners to the people with real power.

Why else would the Snitches do what they do ? They always do it for power, fame, money or recognition.

These low life always choose personal profit or gain over any Real empowerment of their fellow brothers.

That 'Raja' in the picture worked as a oppressor for the british so that he could personally enjoy the privileges of being a snitch.

SO if you are going to wax eloquence on the 'roles and responsibility' of a Snitch, .......this is my response........... :lol:

This portal is one with established links with ISI. (this was long ago proved in BR)

So no, I do not take this portal seriously. But I do take its propaganda seriously.

I welcome any action that weaken this forum and make it irrelevant. So if a Snitch who was also a good informer withdraws from PDF then I celebrate it.

LOL...That white british guy was no 'conspiracy', its HISTORY.

Do you know how Snitches are made in jail ? they are given privileges so that they can make personal profit in exchange for betraying fellow prisoners to the people with real power.

Why else would the Snitches do what they do ? They always do it for power, fame, money or recognition.

These low life always choose personal profit or gain over any Real empowerment of their fellow brothers.

That 'Raja' in the picture worked as a oppressor for the british so that he could personally enjoy the privileges of being a snitch.

SO if you are going to wax eloquence on the 'roles and responsibility' of a Snitch, .......this is my response........... :lol:

Well he is going to share information in other forum, where everyone can read.
I wish someone grant you a moderator title for some time and let's see how you go about it.

Well he is going to share information in other forum, where everyone can read.
I wish someone grant you a moderator title for some time and let's see how you go about it.

Its laughable to think that I would ever accept such a role in pdf.

Last edited:
There goes this nice thread down the drain.. without snitches... and inclusion few newbie morons..

That's why we need snitches rather then morons...

they want a advance fighter.
they want to make it in india.
they want it to export.
they want it to be cheap.

arrey bhai ye fighter aircraft hai koi celario nahi hai !!
the best way is to end the engeneering of the Tejas, with a SAFRAN modified Kaveri.
The only main component non indian made in a foresable future will be the radar : Take an israeli one.

in this case :
advance fighter : hummm..... i say a rustic one, but it's a quality for a low end fighter.
make in India : OK
export licence: OK
cheap : OK

the best way is to end the engeneering of the Tejas, with a SAFRAN modified Kaveri.
The only main component non indian made in a foresable future will be the radar : Take an israeli one.

in this case :
advance fighter : hummm..... i say a rustic one, but it's a quality for a low end fighter.
make in India : OK
export licence: OK
cheap : OK
If there is some AESA tech sharing agreed from Thales. Then its safe to assume Indian radar on later versions of LCA.

Cross Posting:

BJP did the following to facilitate the F-16 deal

1) Agree to sign CISMOA & BECA agreements

2) Changed DPP to allow 100% FDI under MII

3) Cancel MMRCA RFP to allow F-16s to make a comeback

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/with-wink-and-a-handshake-india-russia-agrees-to-double-brahmos-range-on-existing-inventory.458260/page-2#ixzz4ONbiym9c

In ten years the J31 will by flying with pakistan. And J20 with China.

So it does not make sense for India to buy Non stealth aircrafts in large numbers anymore.

We will already have Su 30MKI,upgraded Jaguar, Mirage 2000, Mig 29, LCA and Rafale. What is the point of purchasing more non stealth aircraft's ?

AMCA is the need of the hour. Not F16 or Grippen E.

Posting after a long long time.. But I read the forum everyday.

Just one question - Where is PARIKRAMA ?? Did he leave the forum or was he banned ?

In ten years the J31 will by flying with pakistan. And J20 with China.

So it does not make sense for India to buy Non stealth aircrafts in large numbers anymore.

We will already have Su 30MKI,upgraded Jaguar, Mirage 2000, Mig 29, LCA and Rafale. What is the point of purchasing more non stealth aircraft's ?

AMCA is the need of the hour. Not F16 or Grippen E.

Unfortunately, AMCA would not see the light until 2035-2040.

India would need ToT from RAFALE, FGFA & Gripen deals before AMCA could kick start.

Back
Top Bottom