What's new

Major Umar is my Name and this is my kingdom

And Army brats and khooni liberals here go gaga over that buffoon whenever his moronic behind is mentioned as if he was the second coming of Clausewitz.

I liked him too at one point. But the fact that he lost Sachen Glacier (he was the CO of the area when it happened in the 80s), he should’ve been relieved. It all makes sense now about this organization. It’s a front for the West to screw Muslims. Even these 2 bit generals know this and hence no reason to improve because they’re serving a purpose, to subjugate Muslims.

See the obsession with these sick f**ks. I routinely come across these types of comments on Islamic posts on SM.

Attachments

• 8F1F6D1F-0A0F-44C7-BFB3-9623C29A5206.jpeg
    8F1F6D1F-0A0F-44C7-BFB3-9623C29A5206.jpeg
    537 KB · Views: 20
As a former cop, I’d yell at him to get his *** back in his car with my gun pointed.

It’s a mental slavery institution. They are unable to think strategically or independently. It blew my mind the fact that Mushy didn’t tell the Air Force before initiating Kargil, and didn’t think the Indians will escalate in other sectors ie international border. Honestly, these guys will can’t win any type of war. They’re 80 years behind in planning, thinking, and logistics.
Read up A/Cdre Kaiser Tufail’s account of the whole episode. PAF found out by accident after noticing usually high PA helo activity around Skardu.

I doubt Kargil conflict happened without giving PAF a heads up.

Seems unbelievable.

The people are very angry in Pakistan. I am just realising now how much Pakistan has actually changed. The Pakistani army and other elites need to tread very carefully. You don't want to be at the receiving end of people's wrath.
You don't want to be at the receiving end of the army danda either.

People are already resisting on a daily basis. Open your eyes.
Pakistan army is for the defense of the Nation not to appease political parties or their poodle anarchist supporters. Like Egypt's Sisi , PA will shoot 1000 people if the need arises to maintain order.

Pakistan army is for the defense of the Nation not to appease political parties or their poodle anarchist supporters. Like Egypt's Sisi , PA will shoot 1000 people if the need arises to maintain order.

The Pakistani army resorts to political engineering. The Pakistani army meddles in political proceedings. I wish the Pakistani army only did it's job of defending the nation.

There is nothing the Pakistani army can do when the people come out on the streets. You haven't seen anything yet. The Pakistani army should know it's place. It is in the baracks.

The Pakistani army resorts to political engineering. I wish the Pakistani army only did it's job of defending the nation.
Whatever, wherever and whenever needs to be done PA will do. Democracy must rule and foreign sponsored destabilization will not be tolerated.

Whatever, wherever and whenever needs to be done PA will do. Democracy must rule and foreign sponsored destabilization will not be tolerated.

The Pakistani army has no mandate nor say in political affairs. It is against the law.

The Pakistani army should return to the baracks. This is the only place where the army belongs.

The Pakistani army has no mandate nor say in political affairs. It is against the law.

The Pakistani army should return to the baracks.
Pakistan army's mandate is defense of the Nation and everything else in between.

Pakistan army's mandate is defense of the Nation and everything else in between.

So why meddle in political affairs? Why does the army have a bank, a housing scheme and so much more? Is this defense related?

That's a very layman understanding of events around 71.
Pakistan had no other way but to let east pakistan go..the idiots running affairs judged it too late.. what mattered was how it should have happened..had the separation happened peacefully we would have been better off...Instead the regime tried to fix law and order situation there. There was no need to do it...you don't step in a mined area and try to clean it if you don't plan to own it.

So your example of east pakistan doesn't sit well here.
And who were those idiots running the show? Bloody civilians right? Please forgive me if i dared to ask, but if you want to whip this peasant you can oh master. This is your kingdom

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom