What's new

Major proportion of Arjun tanks in service not operational

Don't talk BS dude.To fulfill the operational requirements of the military,the next design iterations for LCA & Arjun are getting ready.Every weapon system has undergone such a process.

Even Su 27's prototypes had flutter problems,did that stop the Soviets who developed that into a super-maneuverable dogfighter ?
u seriously need yr brains checked.:laugh:

Only one who need that here,is you.
sure, one a serious note do u know a mad person actually thinks he is the most genius person in the world, while others who try to realize him that he is wrong to think so are retarded and lunatics?:enjoy:

Cheers.

sure, one a serious note do u know a mad person actually thinks he is the most genius person in the world, while others who try to realize him that he is wrong to think so are retarded and lunatics?:enjoy:

Cheers.

Nice BS again..now go troll elsewhere.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: sure kid. But tell me is there something in a working shape in yr upper chamber?
1244723856_stfu_and_gtfo.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: cry bitches cry.......BTW u didnt answer my question....

Only one crying here is you kid.Leave MBTs & Fighter jets,your country will not acquire the capability to design a 70 cc two stroke engine in the next 2 decades....:omghaha:

Only one crying here is you kid.Leave MBTs & Fighter jets,your country will not acquire the capability to design a 70 cc two stroke engine in the next 2 decades....:omghaha:
Well if u have the examples of Arjun and LCA then i think importing the engines is far better.

BTW u still didnt answer my question. Or another question r u by any chance a relative of arnob goswami or submarine swamy?

Well if u have the examples of Arjun and LCA then i think importing the engines is far better.

Yeah keep on importing moped engines ,while our automobiles gets sold all over the world :omghaha:

By 'examples of Arjun and LCA',I guess you mean acquiring of expertise & setting up infrastructure in addition to the development of weapon systems...Well that's a cool thing to do.

India's first Light Combat Aircraft Tejas handed over to IAF

Arjun Mk II Tank Clears All Army Trials Service Next Year
- SP's MAI

@Umair Nawaz leave him..he is a delusional kid..once he said to me that Pak's products aren't indigenous bcz components are imported and now when i mention to him this thread he has changed his stance No ,indigenous products with Imported components.....! Give him a feel happy reply and he will shut his mouth.I have experienced it...!

Yeah keep on importing moped engines ,while our automobiles gets sold all over the world :omghaha:

By 'examples of Arjun and LCA',I guess you mean acquiring of expertise & setting up infrastructure in addition to the development of weapon systems...Well that's a cool thing to do.

India's first Light Combat Aircraft Tejas handed over to IAF

Arjun Mk II Tank Clears All Army Trials Service Next Year
- SP's MAI
:rofl::rofl::rofl: u know exactly what im talking about and what the topic in hand is.....Still u didnt answer by questions.

@Umair Nawaz leave him..he is a delusional kid..once he said to me that Pak's products aren't indigenous bcz components are imported and now when i mention to him this thread he has changed his stance No ,indigenous products with Imported components.....! Give him a feel happy reply and he will shut his mouth.I have experienced it...!
haha relax man im enjoying his helplessness and brain farts. He still is avoiding my questions...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I really love to make these hindus realize their actual worth= A slave.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: u know exactly what im talking about and what the topic in hand is.....Still u didnt answer by questions.
Stop wasting time with Indians and we should all hope India continue on this path and keep inducting junk.

Back
Top Bottom