What's new

Major proportion of Arjun tanks in service not operational

..he is a delusional kid..once he said to me that Pak's products aren't indigenous bcz components are imported

You are the only deluded kid here,troll.I said Pakistanit Pak's products aren't indigenous because the designs here,is foreign.

1) is there something in a working status in yr upper chamber?
2) Are u by any chance a relative or follower of Arnob Goswami or Submarine Swamy?

Any more (retarded) arguments,Mr.Zaid Hamid ?

Stop wasting time with Indians and we should all hope India continue on this path and keep inducting junk.

Junks like JF 17,copy Mig 21,copy of Antonov An-12,Copy of Eurocopter Dauphins ? Naa

Sir we are with you keep inducting junk

INS_Arihant_650_final.jpg

DSC_0035.JPG

We will keep on inducting such 'junks' which your country cannot manufacture (or develop)

arguments? these r question u asked about, my tiny black hindu friend!

Any more retarded statements ?

How simplistic and innocent of u.

F16s first flew in 1979 or 76. In Pakistan it was introduced in 1983. It had and has no problems. Even the gap of just 4 years since its introduction in USAF we got them hence we in a better position then u. Since the day it came in 1983, we have no problem with it. Meanwhile in 1979 or 1993 in those same years u started these projects but teja and arjun. and then in 2009 yr army ordered just 124 of them in a token basis so the prestige of the domestic product remains. While now its 2015 and still 60% of yr tank is imported and even for minor things it has to go abroad for repairs for its subsystems???

As by this thread yr army has enlisted 96 faults! not even 40 or 50 faults in this system which has literally made it un operational in 2015...And yr comparing yrself with legendary projects like f16s and t-34s?

Tell me one thing, is yr country run by eunuchs or something?

Sometimes its better to remain informed about the subject than to simply rent bias.

F-16 designers struggled with canopy, engine and cockpit issues. Those issues were handled with following steps.
From the start, the F-16 went to high-rate production; 352 airplanes were on firm order within four years and three years later, more than 500 had been delivered worldwide. This fast production was based on several important decision criteria. First,
there was confidence that the early configuration of the F-16 would be superior.to the F-4 Phantom it was replacing, even though the performance specification had not been fully demonstrated through.testing. Contractor and government tests were in parallel, and results were
shared to gain quick confidence in the basic airplane.
Second, low cost could only be achieved through high- rate production.
Third, service leaders knew that the airplanes would be continuously upgraded, so there was never a final configuration for production.
Lastly, there was never a plan to retrofit older airplanes as newer capabilities were added. Rather, each airplane configuration was fielded for a mission suited to its performance. And when retrofit was initiated, it was accomplished as part of a scheduled block change to keep the cost low.
To date, there are 138 versions of the F-16, as well as 15 block changes with each block a decisive improvement in capability.

Why the F-35?: Comparing the F-16's development with the F-35

Change Course To Protect F-35 | Defense News | defensenews.com

It took decade for USAF to admit to wire chafing problems which caused more F-16 pilot deaths in catastrophic crashes then to enemy action to THIS DAY!
The families of those pilots were LIED to and were told that all those crashed happed because of pilot error, and no compensation will be bayed by the USAF.
Well the families got together, hired investigators, and files a LAW SUIT, which they WON.
Based on these true events, HBO
made a movie named “Afterburn”
which clearly shows the heart felt
battle of all those families with the
blatant cover up by USAF and.Lockheed.
In the end the families of those pilots won the law suit, and demanded fixing and design changes which Lockheed was fighting to the end.
Here’s jus the taste of this very real article;

Insiders say an F-16 will be destroyed in a noncombat crash every 20,000 flight hours, a dismal safety record that the Air Force and the manufacturers have failed to improve.
The Air Force has spent more than $50 billion buying frontline F-16 jet fighters since 1975. But 6 million flying hours later, the service and the manufacturers still have not fixed the myriad and deadly problems that plague the plane.

http://www.ydr.com/newsfull/ci_7249436

High-Flying Troubles - United States Air Force safety record (F-16), page 1

The truth is that F-16 is the safest
AMERICAN fighter, simply because it is the ONLY single engine fighter so far, and it the most widely produce and exported NATO fighter through
out the world. The reality is that
F-16 has the world’s worst TECHNICAL failure record for single engine fighter.

And about your enuch remark do start saving innocennts from Drone strikes.

Last edited:
For once i do agree with you, since you are jumping from one thread to another, posting meaningless one liners or just chest thumping without substance.....hell it's not just hurting but must be painful.

Please answer my question

You believe that India has X Number of Tanks

But if Tomorrow there is a conflict ; and you find 2 X or 2.5 X ; Number of tanks
on your Border WHAT will you do

Will you SUE this reporter who has published this news :-)

Please dont UNDERESTIMATE Arjun Tank

It will definitely breach your defences and reach Rahim yar Khan

Sometimes its better to remain informed about the subject than to simply rent bias.

F-16 designers struggled with canopy, engine and cockpit issues. Those issues were handled with following steps.
From the start, the F-16 went to high-rate production; 352 airplanes were on firm order within four years and three years later, more than 500 had been delivered worldwide. This fast production was based on several important decision criteria. First,
there was confidence that the early configuration of the F-16 would be superior.to the F-4 Phantom it was replacing, even though the performance specification had not been fully demonstrated through.testing. Contractor and government tests were in parallel, and results were
shared to gain quick confidence in the basic airplane.
Second, low cost could only be achieved through high- rate production.
Third, service leaders knew that the airplanes would be continuously upgraded, so there was never a final configuration for production.
Lastly, there was never a plan to retrofit older airplanes as newer capabilities were added. Rather, each airplane configuration was fielded for a mission suited to its performance. And when retrofit was initiated, it was accomplished as part of a scheduled block change to keep the cost low.
To date, there are 138 versions of the F-16, as well as 15 block changes with each block a decisive improvement in capability.

Why the F-35?: Comparing the F-16's development with the F-35

Change Course To Protect F-35 | Defense News | defensenews.com

It took decade for USAF to admit to wire chafing problems which caused more F-16 pilot deaths in catastrophic crashes then to enemy action to THIS DAY!
The families of those pilots were LIED to and were told that all those crashed happed because of pilot error, and no compensation will be bayed by the USAF.
Well the families got together, hired investigators, and files a LAW SUIT, which they WON.
Based on these true events, HBO
made a movie named “Afterburn”
which clearly shows the heart felt
battle of all those families with the
blatant cover up by USAF and.Lockheed.
In the end the families of those pilots won the law suit, and demanded fixing and design changes which Lockheed was fighting to the end.
Here’s jus the taste of this very real article;

Insiders say an F-16 will be destroyed in a noncombat crash every 20,000 flight hours, a dismal safety record that the Air Force and the manufacturers have failed to improve.
The Air Force has spent more than $50 billion buying frontline F-16 jet fighters since 1975. But 6 million flying hours later, the service and the manufacturers still have not fixed the myriad and deadly problems that plague the plane.

http://www.ydr.com/newsfull/ci_7249436

High-Flying Troubles - United States Air Force safety record (F-16), page 1

The truth is that F-16 is the safest
AMERICAN fighter, simply because it is the ONLY single engine fighter so far, and it the most widely produce and exported NATO fighter through
out the world. The reality is that
F-16 has the world’s worst TECHNICAL failure record for single engine fighter.

And about your enuch remark do start saving innocennts from Drone strikes.
Ahan kid, thats besides the point, the point being that yr system has been there since even before i was born, and now its 2015 and yr army is listing 96 problems out of which 18 are major, so much so that the whole fleet is in non-operational status.

GTFO retard,and come back when your country have developed a moped engine.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: cry bitch cry!!!!!!

Still waiting 4 the answers.

Just answer yes or no-Can your country develop a moped engine on its own

If yes,continue to to troll
If your answer is no,then STFU & GTFO.
i have already answered this in reply to yr 70cc engine fling......Why should i desire something our enemy makes which turn out to be crap like maruti or ambassador cars or perhaps Bajaj motor bikes:rofl: or perhaps Arjun or LCA. Where 60% of a individual tank is imported. Even our JFT and AK being JV r not 60% imported. The worst in these both is JFT which was 58% made domestically about a year or so ago. Even these two have non Chinese and non Pakistani subsystems.

But still im waiting for my answers........BTW i have started to like yr helplessness.:lol:

i have already answered this in reply to yr 70cc engine fling......Why should i desire something our enemy makes which turn out to be crap like maruti or ambassador cars or perhaps Bajaj motor bikes:rofl: or perhaps Arjun or LCA. Where 60% of a individual tank is imported. Even our JFT and AK being JV r not 60% imported. The worst in these both is JFT which was 58% made domestically about a year or so ago. Even these two have non Chinese and non Pakistani subsystems.

But still im waiting for my answers........BTW i have started to like yr helplessness.:lol:

Nothing new in your replies and posts you so consistent with regards to Indian products.. But one thing you have to know that we are miles ahead of every thing you can imagine as a development.. We have certain issues about our industry .. Because we have a industry.. And you people don't have one.. So you got no issues.. And plz just think a bit about your topics.. They are all monotonous and smels like hatred.

.Why should i desire something our enemy makes which turn out to be crap like maruti or ambassador cars or perhaps Bajaj motor bikes

lmao idiot,Bajaj ,Tata & Mahindra makes world class products that is sold worldwide.These companies are true MNCs,and are among the largest in the world-you know that ?

Mahindra-XUV500-In-Italy-2.jpg

Pulsar_SS_400_Official.jpg

All these use indigenous engines-now where is your moped engine,shameless troll

Even our JFT and AK being JV r not 60% imported. The worst in these both is JFT which was 58% made domestically about a year or so ago. Even these two have non Chinese and non Pakistani subsystems.

Who told your AK is less than 60% imported ?

LCA Tejas now have more than 70% indigenous content,and we designed that aircraft.Let me see when Pakistan can design a motor glider on its own !

As for high level of localisation,we manufacture the Su 30 MKI with more than 80% of indigenous content.Even the engine is manufactured here-Can Pakistan manufacture a turbofan ? :omghaha:

Ahan kid, thats besides the point, the point being that yr system has been there since even before i was born, and now its 2015 and yr army is listing 96 problems out of which 18 are major, so much so that the whole fleet is in non-operational status.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: cry bitch cry!!!!!!

Still waiting 4 the answers.

I never tried to bit the trumpet over Arjun or LCA. So far this two projects has been white elephants. But that doesnt mean these two machines cant be successful in long run.

If you have read my posts & links given, a clear road map based on F16 development can be followed where product being inducted in large no with flaws & gradually improving it with each batches. I guess same shall be done with Mkii veraions of both Arjun & LCA.

By the way, at a personal level, the way you use words such as kids, idiots, enuch etc obnoxious remarks shows much about your upbringing. You have been warned earlier by Waz i remember.

As I said before , even I can post garbage & become an elite member in no time. But instead, I like to add valuables to the forum.

Note: The way you claimed F16 has never faced any problems during its inception, shows the idiocracy you posses. Instead of trolling all the way just for sake of it, do contribute with something valuable. :)

Back
Top Bottom