What's new

Major proportion of Arjun tanks in service not operational

Well atleast we are building then and testing them in India just give a single component that you develop for Chinese FC1 or MBT200/Al Khalid, all of them developed and tested in China. You are just making them with Chinese help.

MBT 2000/ type90II was tested where?

[
Only one acting in denial here is you.I have refuted each & every point of yours.If you wan't proof,I can give it

Build an SSBN..or a corvette as better as ours..or a basic trainer.

Modified T 90
U have refuted nothing, just calling things BS and remaining in denial abt obvious design similarities.......Be it yr submarines or aircrafts.

BTW atleast answer my questions....

Guys, abstain from abusive languages and pics plz. Keep it civil.
@gslv mk

You should be thankful I ignored the rest of your abuses. Avoid those next time. If you cannot counter an argument, better admit it. Same goes for all members regardless of nationality.

Really ? What about Akula/Arihant ? Or LCA ?
Ask for proofs about anyone,I'll give you.
Arihant is actually a Akula submarine since its not surprising that u had leased it since the fall of soviat empire. Teja is basically a Mirage III/IV design. These r way to obvious.

Anyways leave it since i know yr answers will be again denial and saying they r not etc etc.......So why dont u take the time and answer my earlier questions...:D

The F16s that landed in pakistan in 1983 were its BLK15-30 models of F16A/Bs both were the very basic aircrafts of the f16 family. The had and even today never had any operational problems in our service nor in USAF or IDAF or in NATO. F16s with the passage of time got updated to the new and new capabilities enhancing their battle effectiveness to compete the Soviats that was cold war era. Its wasnt like the earlier models were faulty and USAF inducted faulty systems in its fleet that eventually be fazed out or updated with newer models, like u try to explain.

What yr not understanding or confusing is something indicated in the sources u shared as well. The were not inducted unless the proved their worth because in the case of US military it had in the past like Sherman tanks untill the Firefly version came or the best example is of M-4 assult rifle and F4s. The M4s were inducted in a hurry in the vietnam theater since the beating they were getting there. But as it turned out the earlier models used to get jammed in the moist conditions, hence they were sent back and improved versions came within a few months which were inducted and remain in service since then.

The US military had such experience before as a whole, they wouldnt induct a system which dont satisfy their tri services.

The bottom line is that im not denying F16s may not had problems but was when it was still in testing and prototype phase not after its mass production was started. Yr wrongly comparing the 96 faults of arjun that it has today in 2015 after its serial production has started and its in the depots of yr army.

I am not wrongly comparing. Mybe you have not read my post carefully. Read it again. The problems I have been talking about remains during its 32 years of operational service. As it has been reported clearly that these technical snags claimed lives of many pilots till now. But UsAF & Lokheed Martin blamed pilot error for these accidents. So.much so that families has to higher investigators & file lawsuit against both airforce & Lokheed Martin which families won. A crash in every 20000 flight hours, it has been worst technical failure record for any single engine fighter.
It took Lokheed Martin to acknowledge the fact that F16 has serious issues.

About Arjun part, I will be rational here. As a tank project so far it has been a white elephant. Dependance on imported systems has seriously threatened it operational capabilities. But there has been a few good innovations to. For eg, Army is so impressed by NERA Kanchan Armour that they ordered DRDO to replace all T90s armour with Kanchan armor to increase survivebility. Yes army has pointed out 93 problem areas, in Arjun Mkii those improvements haa been made. Now its a complete different beast.

About me pointing out F16 roadmap as an example for both LCA & Arjun lets take a look.

First,
there was confidence that the early configuration of the F-16 would be superior.to the F-4 Phantom it was replacing, even though the performance specification had not been fully demonstrated.through testing.

In case of LCA to this point holds true. Sole purpose of building LCA was to replace Mig21s, even with all tech snags it is far superior to those mig 21 it aims replacing. A cheap point defence fighter to replace around 300 remaining migs. It will do its job no doubt. Only problem being Our AF officials are not that visionaire compared to UsAF officials. Instead of Inducting a point defence fighter they were demanding a mini MRCA from the developers. Only now, Manohar Parikar sir has ordered IAF to induct these aircraft as it is. I have a lot of respect to those PAF officials who inducted JF17 even when it couldnt fire a BVR. Thats called a vision.

Same can be said for Arjun too, it was developed to Replace T72s & it is far superior to T72. But for IA its a logistical nightmare.

Arjun not operational?! Whatever happened to the desert Ferrari”? Oh wait. I got it. The Israelis were paid to write a glowing report. A non-operational Ferrari is as good as a junk.

Arjunk is another case highlighting India's the long tradition of building low quality military equipments. The French was smart to provide no guarantee on the quality of locally produced Rafale by Indians. With a track record of poorly built low quality military equipment in India, no amount of guarantee can make a pig fly.

Arihant is actually a Akula submarine since its not surprising that u had leased it since the fall of soviat empire. Teja is basically a Mirage III/IV design. These r way to obvious.

Anyways leave it since i know yr answers will be again denial and saying they r not etc etc.......So why dont u take the time and answer my earlier questions...:D

Well one can not expect better from your.

One is SSN and another SSBN, just compare spaces of both the submarines, and we are not China so that we are not copying others hardware.

Not really, Mushak aircraft is made 100% domestically. Like i said what we do here is build things in a phase to phase manner, we had not prior experience what so ever in aeronautical engineering so we started small then gradually turned big. Mushak was first build in Licencing production, then we gradually made the entire aircraft 100% at home then we ourselves updated it as super mushak. Now both of these are the ones we export too.So by yr logic if that was true that we still import their systems from sweden then they would have never allowed us to export them in the first place. Since u might know the western countries r quit touche in such things. If one makes things domestically 100% then there is no harm giving them yr own name since they r afterall made in pakistan that too 100% so much so that we export them. This was broadly speaking the first phase in our aircraft making industry after that we made Karakoram -8 which is also a JV, and is made 100% domestically and we have exported them as well. Then the third phase begins in which we make a proper fighter jet in again in a JV manner and r slowly in our way to make them 100% at home. And we r marketing them for quite sometime. See the pattern? Its all proper phase to phase approach with one step at a time. This has been prove most effective and efficient then yr solo ambitious projects which turn out to be a national and international embarrassment.

If u had used yr brains a little with proper planning u could have chosen likely path or similar to this u would have been in a much or satisfactory position today like us. Since our project r under mass production and in the fighting phases in WOT and r working just fine.
Su-30 MKI also made 100% domestically including the engines.

Arjun not operational?! Whatever happened to the desert Ferrari”? Oh wait. I got it. The Israelis were paid to write a glowing report. A non-operational Ferrari is as good as a junk.

Arjunk is another case highlighting India's the long tradition of building low quality military equipments. The French was smart to provide no guarantee on the quality of locally produced Rafale by Indians. With a track record of poorly built low quality military equipment in India, no amount of guarantee can make a pig fly.
sorry we are not Chinese which hide things , one time you tanks also cannot fire on moving targets as shown in videos and then also you keep on brag about your tanks superiortiy

Should i dig your Chinese tank video in 2005 ?

Arjun -1 is also better one already came up. Mark -II.

Su-30 MKI also made 100% domestically including the engines.

sorry we are not Chinese which hide things , one time you tanks also cannot fly moving targets as shown in videos and that tie you keep on brag about your tanks.

Should i dig your tank video in 2005 ?

Arjun -1 is also better one already came up. Mark -II.

You are from a country where s called indigenous proucs are being consulted and designed by foreign firms, have 60-70% foreign components, repeatedly fail in user acceptance and performance trials and yet you folks brag about them being superior.

The point being, a flawed product like arjun, if ever pitted against a resilient opponents in a non patriotic environment, will have a rude awakening big time.

You are from a country where s called indigenous proucs are being consulted and designed by foreign firms, have 60-70% foreign components, repeatedly fail in user acceptance and performance trials and yet you folks brag about them being superior.

The point being, a flawed product like arjun, if ever pitted against a resilient opponents in a non patriotic environment, will have a rude awakening big time.
Stop wasting time with Indians let them induct this junk they would know How big betrayal they did to there country during war when this disaster will get exposed

well .. u called AK / Mustaq / k-8 your indigenous plane, and Chinese called their Attack chopper ( which you got also) an Indigenous design?

A report already submitted which said the the failure was stage made on behalf of foreign firm lobby. The recent trial showed it overall superiority to T-90.

Like T90 engine need to overhaul in tank itself and Arjun module tank engine need to replace in flat one hour and tank is ready to go but they made that thing in negative . but CAG report now made public and rest is history.

Even Airbus also have Indian made components and Boeing Plane software is made in India, other then door and other stuffs

Stop wasting time with Indians let them induct this junk they would know How big betrayal they did to there country during war when this disaster will get exposed
well in the last recent war our junks preformed very well...... thanks for your concern

Especially when unbreakable one inch think armour tank called Paton Tank was destroyed by recoil guns...... Americans was so shocked then stop production of tanks ........lol

Indestructible tanks blow by recoil Guns lol ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom