What's new

Major proportion of Arjun tanks in service not operational

@Windjammer

You can believe this news at your own peril

What you DONT KNOW can really hurt you

A failure of a project with only 124 units inducted in the land army of over a million will really "hurt" us? Sure.

While we are marching towards inducting 500 to 1000 Al Khalids in our armory....LOL.

A failure of a project with only 124 units inducted in the land army of over a million will really "hurt" us? Sure.

While we are marching towards inducting 500 to 1000 Al Khalids in our armory....LOL.

You have NO IDEA about the size and strength of the Indian Army

Well do not compare it Chinese talk Al Khalid/MBT2000 cause we develop Arjun and you are just making your tank with Chinese assistance.

Says someone from a country that can't develop a nano satellite yet..
Need i remind you about imported products? i am sure in that satellites 60-70% components were imported too...!
And plz for God's sake you bring satellite satellite satellite in every thread in your every answer...yes India's ISRO is way ahead of SUPARCO bcz of BUDGET...now stop it..get another thing or answer...!

Need i remind you about imported products? i am sure in that satellites 60-70% components were imported too...!

Pure non sense.Our satellites are more than 90% indigenous.You know anything about Indian space industry ?
And plz for God's sake you bring satellite satellite satellite in every thread in your every answer

Alright-Aeronautics,Naval ships,Radars,Sonars,SAMs,BMD,Ballistic missiles,Avionics,Nuclear subs...you wan't more

es India's ISRO is way ahead of SUPARCO bcz of BUDGET..

If you can't afford a space program,Its not my concern.

@Windjammer

You can believe this news at your own peril

What you DONT KNOW can really hurt you
For once i do agree with you, since you are jumping from one thread to another, posting meaningless one liners or just chest thumping without substance.....hell it's not just hurting but must be painful.

And plz for God's sake you bring satellite satellite satellite in every thread in your every answer...yes India's ISRO is way ahead of SUPARCO bcz of BUDGET...now stop it..get another thing or answer...!

Well atleast we are building then and testing them in India just give a single component that you develop for Chinese FC1 or MBT200/Al Khalid, all of them developed and tested in China. You are just making them with Chinese help.

Pure non sense.Our satellites are more than 90% indigenous.You know anything about Indian space industry ?

Alright-Aeronautics,Naval ships,Radars,Sonars,SAMs,BMD,Ballistic missiles,Avionics,Nuclear subs...you wan't more

If you can't afford a space program,Its not my concern.
Spare me from this BS...! You know what i am talking about..it was your point not mine and i am reminding you your concept...Arjun is Made in India with imported components...Your General said this not me...!

Well atleast we are building then and testing them in India just give a single component that you develop for Chinese FC1 or MBT200/Al Khalid, all of them developed and tested in China. You are just making them with Chinese help.
yes and you are with imported components...Case Over...! and i didn't quote you? did i?

Spare me from this BS...! You know what i am talking about..it was your point not mine and i am reminding you your concept

Thanks for accepting the truth-Pakistan neither have the capability nor the will to develop these on its own.Even then,Pakistanis on pdf troll about Indian weapon systems.

We will develop our own products,and for components our industry cannot produce,we will import.And we are continuing our efforts for further localization by identifying/equipping indigenous vendors.For example the Arjun uses a German engine currently,and now we are developing a 1500 HP indigenous engine .LCA's hydraulic pumb was initially imported,but have been replaced by indigenous alternative now.

yes and you are with imported components...Case Over...!

We are making an indigenously designed product with imported components
You are making a Chinese designed product with imported components

Case Over...!

Thanks for accepting the truth-Pakistan neither have the capability nor the will to develop these on its own.Even then,Pakistanis on pdf troll about Indian weapon systems.

We will develop our own products,and for components our industry cannot produce,we will import.And we are continuing our efforts for further localization by identifying/equipping indigenous vendors.For example the Arjun uses a German engine currently,and now we are developing a 1500 HP indigenous engine .LCA's hydraulic pumb was initially imported,but have been replaced by indigenous alternative now.

We are making an indigenously designed product with imported components
You are making a Chinese designed product with imported components

Case Over...!
More BS...!

@gslv mk3 its good to see that you change your stance after our last discussion...Thanks to Indian Army General or whoever he is...!

When T 34 was introdued it had many flaws but Soviets still inducted it, worked on its flaws and then came T 34/ 85, the tank which evetuallly became work horse of Soviet Tank Armies and played crucial role in battle of Kursk.

Your beloved F 16 too had many issues, but that did not stop USAF from inducting it.

Gradually Designers ironed out its issues and it became success.

India's SLV 3 too had problems. In 1960s India used to launch 10 KG Rockets.

Today Our GSLV MK II can place paylod of 2500 KG in GTO.

Now had Soviets, US give up on T 34, F 16, would they have become a legendary platforms?

If a platform is not upto Mark, induct it and iron out its flaws.

This is what developers around the world do.
How simplistic and innocent of u.

F16s first flew in 1979 or 76. In Pakistan it was introduced in 1983. It had and has no problems. Even the gap of just 4 years since its introduction in USAF we got them hence we in a better position then u. Since the day it came in 1983, we have no problem with it. Meanwhile in 1979 or 1983 in those same years u started these projects but teja and arjun. and then in 2009 yr army ordered just 124 of them in a token basis so the prestige of the domestic product remains. While now its 2015 and still 60% of yr tank is imported and even for minor things it has to go abroad for repairs for its subsystems???

As by this thread yr army has enlisted 96 faults! not even 40 or 50 faults in this system which has literally made it un operational in 2015...And yr comparing yrself with legendary projects like f16s and t-34s?

Tell me one thing, is yr country run by eunuchs or something?

Last edited:
. and then in 2009 yr army ordered just 124 of them in a token basis so the prestige of the domestic product remains. While now its 2014 and still 60% of yr tank is imported and even for minor things it has to go abroad for repairs for its subsystems???

Don't talk BS dude.To fulfill the operational requirements of the military,the next design iterations for LCA & Arjun are getting ready.Every weapon system has undergone such a process.

Even Su 27's prototypes had flutter problems,did that stop the Soviets who developed that into a super-maneuverable dogfighter ?

Back
Top Bottom