What's new

Major Indian militant group declares ceasefire

I know GOI did neglect Assam earlier, killings are a part of collateral damage( not justified at all in any way but happened ) Now since this ULFA episode came to ceasefire, lets hope Assam gets its share.

With China breathing down India's neck in North east, its in GOI's interest to develop that place as fast as possible. I think GOI is in right track here.

Not generating any interest is not true. If you look like that..does kerala generate any kind of interest? do Orrisa? do Andhra.?..there are lot of states where resources are exploited but has not got its share.

Yeah. But only time Assam is on national TV when some Bihari gets killed by militants. They makes a huge hue and cry. Thats made local people feel like 2nd grade citizen of India.
Have you ever think that IAF will bomb Naxalists. Not naa. But Mizoraam is the only state in India where GOI ordered and Iaf bombed its own people to put off a rebelion in 1967. Thats Weights perfactly our value in eyes of GOI.

This is not a relief... it is an opportunity to exterminate these vermin once and for all. They claim so much for Assam and this and that, but don't hesitate to kill Assamese who are proud Indians. It is time to put Barua and the rest where they belong--in hell. I hope they deploy the Ghatak units against these scum and use this opportunity to exterminate ULFA leadership by surrounding and shooting them till kingdom come.

With Maino Mafia ruling us, I don't think that would be possible.

Does creating another bunch of Insurgency groups, isnt it??
Just be rational with your thinking. People like you that creats all new set of problems.

Yeah. But only time Assam is on national TV when some Bihari gets killed by militants. They makes a huge hue and cry. Thats made local people feel like 2nd grade citizen of India.
Have you ever think that IAF will bomb Naxalists. Not naa. But Mizoraam is the only state in India where GOI ordered and Iaf bombed its own people to put off a rebelion in 1967. Thats Weights perfactly our value in eyes of GOI.

Naxals are not bombed because, now politicians with brains are sitting on top, not like some idiot who ordered bombings in Mizoram. It is very unfortunate. But let us hope time heals everything.

Taking Arms against the state( India ) is never a good Idea...since lot of powerful politicos can turn that into propaganda which can be interpreted in many ways. Peaceful demonstration is the key...like the women in Mizoram, which shamed the whole nation and made them sit up and take notice.

Armed forces do not control anything, Its the politicians which can change the situation there.

Does creating another bunch of Insurgency groups, isnt it??
Just be rational with your thinking. People like you that creats all new set of problems.

Well the "greater than thou" people like you seem to be working on something for the last 30 years. And it looks like it hasn't worked till now. Time to put the pacifist brigade behind and deal with it the hard way. Most bureaucrats don't understand the way to conduct a military operation; we don't need media attention and to be able to do such things covertly and frame it up is something our babus need to learn from USA and Israel.

Funny thing is, we have some of the most shrewd good friends in terms of strategy and still we lack the will and the knowledge to tackle terrorism. Ask any military person the opinion that I have projected and you'll hear the same.

You need to put aside this state like thinking bro. We are one country that are divided into different states for convenience of governance. ULFA needs to stop its madness. ULFA and MNS have barely any difference except ULFA has transformed into a perfect terrorist organization while MNS is half way through it.

This regionalism is the biggest bane to our country. Whatever is against the nation is an enemy of all Indians. ULFA lost its credibility the day it picked arms against fellow Indians.

Maoists, ULFA, NSCM(N) etc all have something common: they never have the balls to kill the real politicians causing the problem and always kill the easily available common man. A bunch of retarded cowards who have no credibility or moral high ground above the babus they are against by killing their fellow countrymen.

Well the "greater than thou" people like you seem to be working on something for the last 30 years. And it looks like it hasn't worked till now. Time to put the pacifist brigade behind and deal with it the hard way. Most bureaucrats don't understand the way to conduct a military operation; we don't need media attention and to be able to do such things covertly and frame it up is something our babus need to learn from USA and Israel.

Funny thing is, we have some of the most shrewd good friends in terms of strategy and still we lack the will and the knowledge to tackle terrorism. Ask any military person the opinion that I have projected and you'll hear the same.

Yeah yeah....
I guess IA is dictating its terms like Israel and Usa from last 25 years. They have a free license to kill. So thats why, they are not been able to solve the problem for last few years. Do you know, the 75 percent of guys who are killed as Ulfa were just innocent civilians. T what was their are fault?? They are assamese. Thats their fault. Thats why People from Manipur Has to protest naked.
The biggest Drawback of NE states exept Sikim is that they were never been politicaly part of india before indepandence. Only Assam is culturally connected to India due to our Hindu Religion.

You need to put aside this state like thinking bro. We are one country that are divided into different states for convenience of governance. ULFA needs to stop its madness. ULFA and MNS have barely any difference except ULFA has transformed into a perfect terrorist organization while MNS is half way through it.

This regionalism is the biggest bane to our country. Whatever is against the nation is an enemy of all Indians. ULFA lost its credibility the day it picked arms against fellow Indians.

Maoists, ULFA, NSCM(N) etc all have something common: they never have the balls to kill the real politicians causing the problem and always kill the easily available common man. A bunch of retarded cowards who have no credibility or moral high ground above the babus they are against by killing their fellow countrymen.

I agree with your second part. But the GOI is responsible for the chaos and simpathy for these groups among common people isnt it??
Do you know the RDX used by NDFB was provided by Army in 30/7serial blust where more than 200 people lost their lives.

I agree with your second part. But the GOI is responsible for the chaos and simpathy for these groups among common people isnt it??
Do you know the RDX used by NDFB was provided by Army in 30/7serial blust where more than 200 people lost their lives.

Provided by the army or stolen by the militants with a few moles in the army? I think the second case is more like it. GOI is at folly for most of our problems here in northeast whether Assam or Arunachal or my state Sikkim. But we cannot blame the common fellow Indians for MMS and Maino's callousness. The militant groups if they really target the top brass of politics will have some credibility of fighting "for the people". But they are totally killing the normal Indians who are also having lots of personal problems in life.

Provided by the army or stolen by the militants with a few moles in the army? I think the second case is more like it. GOI is at folly for most of our problems here in northeast whether Assam or Arunachal or my state Sikkim. But we cannot blame the common fellow Indians for MMS and Maino's callousness. The militant groups if they really target the top brass of politics will have some credibility of fighting "for the people". But they are totally killing the normal Indians who are also having lots of personal problems in life.

About your first question, answer is only with CBI. May be in upcoming days we will get our answers.
About second part, I agree.

Yeah yeah....
I guess IA is dictating its terms like Israel and Usa from last 25 years. They have a free license to kill. So thats why, they are not been able to solve the problem for last few years. Do you know, the 75 percent of guys who are killed as Ulfa were just innocent civilians. T what was their are fault?? They are assamese. Thats their fault. Thats why People from Manipur Has to protest naked.

The Army has some bad moles, no doubt. But can you blame the nation state? Listen, Assamese people are not marginalized the way you are talking. The innocent people can be double agents as well. Just like in Kashmir the locals are threatened to support militant groups. I know that there are a lot of bad elements in the Army and that they are really nasty. But what would killing a commoner do? If ULFA blows up a train, what would happen? The tax that even Assamese pay would be used here again to rebuilt the same track rather than something additional.

Would it affect the corrupt dirty politicians ordering the killing of common Assamese to cover their monthly targets? No. In fact with today's corruption rampant, ULFA will actually be privately praised by entire India if it could get rid of corrupt politicians sitting on top. This is where ULFA and other groups get with their pants down of being power hungry and selfish.. they start with a genuine cause but end up becoming greedy for power, start turning against their own people later and have to be put down as terrorists.

The Army has some bad moles, no doubt. But can you blame the nation state? Listen, Assamese people are not marginalized the way you are talking. The innocent people can be double agents as well. Just like in Kashmir the locals are threatened to support militant groups. I know that there are a lot of bad elements in the Army and that they are really nasty. But what would killing a commoner do? If ULFA blows up a train, what would happen? The tax that even Assamese pay would be used here again to rebuilt the same track rather than something additional.

Would it affect the corrupt dirty politicians ordering the killing of common Assamese to cover their monthly targets? No. In fact with today's corruption rampant, ULFA will actually be privately praised by entire India if it could get rid of corrupt politicians sitting on top. This is where ULFA and other groups get with their pants down of being power hungry and selfish.. they start with a genuine cause but end up becoming greedy for power, start turning against their own people later and have to be put down as terrorists.

Agreed but u cant cliam all 75% to be Double agents. Even close relatives from my family got killed. I have seenone live ancounter where brother of one of my teacher was killed. He was totally unarmed.
I have no sympathy for these organisations. I am so happy that since ULFAs no 28 battalion surrenderd 5years ago there is no bomb blust in my part of assam. Peace is really sweet.

wow......thats rude....Is it that time of the month? making you cranky?

Not being Rude dude. Actually I dont like mainlanders, pakis and bangladeshis commenting on north east. Our problem is totally different than rest of the world. Read the Previous posts and i hope You will understand at last.
Just have popcorne and Njoy the Show.

One more state cleared for development without irritants. Good going.

Hope through Assam GoI can make an example, and reach out to the sister states. It has become very urgent now.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom