What's new

Major Indian militant group declares ceasefire

Now it's time to cease their weapons and know how was funding them for so long ....and make sure that no another ULFA or such groups raise again.

These scumbags have taken a lot of innocent lives .

Its a great news to hear, but the Government of India should do some good work to make sure that such aprising does not happen again.
Todays government is giving too much importance to the corprate owners neglecting the interest of the people. If this changes then "all is well".

The govt is doing the carrot and stick approach to ULFA. That said, the govt must look to quickly rehabilitate the surrendered members with no stigma attached.

Does anyone know what is the package govt is giving to surrendered ULFA members?

Ufffff....at last long lasting await for ceasefire ends. No one will be happy than the assamese brotherhood. Time up to speed up the process and get special status for assam. Hopefully it will not turn out to be Sone ki ande dene waali murgi for some separatist leaders and politicians. I am happy atleast bombing has been stopped.

Ufffff....at last long lasting await for ceasefire ends. No one will be happy than the assamese brotherhood. Time up to speed up the process and get special status for assam. Hopefully it will not turn out to be Sone ki ande dene waali murgi for some separatist leaders and politicians. I am happy atleast bombing has been stopped.

How is Assam special from the rest of India?

All these issues will come to a full stop only if there is education among all people in India...

ULFA's ideology has almost died out. Except for the C-in-C, Paresh Barua, all other leaders have dropped the demand for sovereignty. It would be a morale booster for GOI and at the same time dent the morale of other insurgent groups. Joi Aai Axom!

How is Assam special from the rest of India?

Coz Rest of India doesnt give importance to Assam. Do you know what is the main problem running in Assam?? Govt killed peacefull protesters that day including a 10 year old kid. But no one gives a damn about it. The national Media is giving attentionn to worthless Padyatra of Rahul Gandhi. But same congressi govt is killing Farmers, taking their land and creating big dangerous Damn in Suwansiri river neglecting reports prepared by Experts from four universities of assam. Govt making mokery of law and order and licking boots of industrialist. Do have an Idea?? No , no one in National Media have little bit of interest.
Yeah, we r special coz we dont generate any kind of interest. Take all the oil, coal, electricty out of NE, kill innocent civilians and dont give a damn about it. Its the main cause of insurgency problem in india. Got it. I hope it helps.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

ULFA's ideology has almost died out. Except for the C-in-C, Paresh Barua, all other leaders have dropped the demand for sovereignty. It would be a morale booster for GOI and at the same time dent the morale of other insurgent groups. Joi Aai Axom!

Joi aai Axom...

india needs to be careful....such unilateral ceasefires are many times just a deception to but time to reorganize...

india needs to be careful....such unilateral ceasefires are many times just a deception to but time to reorganize...

You dont have any idea whats been happening in Assam. So i suggest keep your expert opinion to yourself.

Coz Rest of India doesnt give importance to Assam. Do you know what is the main problem running in Assam?? Govt killed peacefull protesters that day including a 10 year old kid. But no one gives a damn about it. The national Media is giving attentionn to worthless Padyatra of Rahul Gandhi. But same congressi govt is killing Farmers, taking their land and creating big dangerous Damn in Suwansiri river neglecting reports prepared by Experts from four universities of assam. Govt making mokery of law and order and licking boots of industrialist. Do have an Idea?? No , no one in National Media have little bit of interest.
Yeah, we r special coz we dont generate any kind of interest. Take all the oil, coal, electricty out of NE, kill innocent civilians and dont give a damn about it. Its the main cause of insurgency problem in india. Got it. I hope it helps.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Joi aai Axom...

Assam has long been neglected. Not just Assam but all the seven sister states, although I would say that we are at fault too. We could not capitalize on the Indian economic boom that swept the country, all thanks to our moronic politicos. The inflow of Bangladeshi migrants have added to our woes. I would add that the education scenario is bright, it always has been. Mizoram is the second most literate state in India. But just education and literacy doesn't help, does it? The ULFA thingy could have been settled long before, just like the Bodos of Assam and the Brus of Mizoram. But then, did anyone care?

I hope that the Gov will open up the markets now that ULFA has collapsed. May peace prevail.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Oops, Mr. Expert, you might have just posted in the wrong section!

Assam has long been neglected. Not just Assam but all the seven sister states, although I would say that we are at fault too. We could not capitalize on the Indian economic boom that swept the country, all thanks to our moronic politicos. The inflow of Bangladeshi migrants have added to our woes. I would add that the education scenario is bright, it always has been. Mizoram is the second most literate state in India. But just education and literacy doesn't help, does it? The ULFA thingy could have been settled long before, just like the Bodos of Assam and the Brus of Mizoram. But then, did anyone care?

I hope that the Gov will open up the markets now that ULFA has collapsed. May peace prevail.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I too hope so, but demands like right to buy and accumulate property only for local people should be applied. After that Illegal Bangladeshi's can lick their bags and pack back home. I seriously hopeing that ULFA will take steps for kicking out Banladeshi's form Axoms soil.
Joi Aai Axom

Joi aai Axom...

I know GOI did neglect Assam earlier, killings are a part of collateral damage( not justified at all in any way but happened ) Now since this ULFA episode came to ceasefire, lets hope Assam gets its share.

With China breathing down India's neck in North east, its in GOI's interest to develop that place as fast as possible. I think GOI is in right track here.

Not generating any interest is not true. If you look like that..does kerala generate any kind of interest? do Orrisa? do Andhra.?..there are lot of states where resources are exploited but has not got its share.

Organize, reorganize..Let them do whatever they want..We are ready, we are cunning too...:lol:

Huge relief for our north east brethren.. congrats to India and Bangladesh for their joint effort...now time to kill off their Ideology. :yahoo:

This is not a relief... it is an opportunity to exterminate these vermin once and for all. They claim so much for Assam and this and that, but don't hesitate to kill Assamese who are proud Indians. It is time to put Barua and the rest where they belong--in hell. I hope they deploy the Ghatak units against these scum and use this opportunity to exterminate ULFA leadership by surrounding and shooting them till kingdom come.

With Maino Mafia ruling us, I don't think that would be possible.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom