What's new

Major General Mohammad Bagheri Chief of General Staff Iranian Armed Forces visited GHQ called COAS

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Major General Dr. Mohammad Bagheri, Chief of General Staff Iranian Armed Forces along with a high level delegation visited GHQ and called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS).

Rawalpindi - July 16, 2018
No PR-226/2018-ISPR

Major General Dr. Mohammad Bagheri, Chief of General Staff Iranian Armed Forces along with a high level delegation visited GHQ and called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS).

During the meeting matters of mutual interest, regional security, defence cooperation and Pak-Iran border management were discussed. COAS emphasized the need to further enhance military to military cooperation between the two Armed Forces. COAS said that enhanced Pakistan-Iran cooperation will have positive impact on peace and security in the region.

Visiting dignitary pledged to keep working for better relations between the two brotherly countries and also condemned recent terrorists attacks in Pakistan.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

So what do you think this is all about? I do not need propaganda. Tell me just the basics.
CAOS invited him how can I tell what is it all about. I can only tell what I think. This is his first day here let's wait and see what military installments he visits in Pakistan to make any picture.

CAOS invited him how can I tell what is it all about. I can only tell what I think. This is his first day here let's wait and see what military installments he visits in Pakistan to make any picture.
Ok.

Here read below how news channels are linking this news to the meeting of Spy chiefs.

Regional security, defence cooperation discussed as Iranian military delegation visits Pakistan

A high-level Iranian armed forces delegation arrived in Pakistan on Monday on a three-day visit after receiving an invitation from Chief of the Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa, said a statement by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

The delegation is led Chief of General Staff Iranian Armed Forces Major General Dr Mohammad Bagheri. The delegation visited the General Headquarters (GHQ) and held a meeting with the country’s top defence officials.

During the meeting, matters of mutual interest, regional security, defence cooperation and Pak-Iran border management were discussed, added the Army’s media wing.

General Bajwa emphasised the need to further enhance military to military cooperation between the two armed forces and said that enhanced Pakistan-Iran cooperation will have a positive impact on peace and security in the region.

General Bagheri also pledged to keep working for better relations between the country and condemned the recent terror attacks in Pakistan.

On July 11, Pakistan hosted an unprecedented meeting of heads of intelligence agencies from Russia, China and Iran to discuss counter terrorism cooperation, with particular focus on the buildup of Islamic State in turmoil-hit Afghanistan.

In November, General Bajwa made the first visit to Iran by a Pakistani army chief in almost three decades. He met with Iranian leaders to further enhance cooperation between the two countries on economic and defence issues. They also exchanged views on the Afghan situation, the growing threat of the Islamic State (IS) in the region and Pak-Iran border security.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/175936...-iranian-military-delegation-visits-pakistan/

Now this one is taking it towards Defense corporation

Pak, Iran army chiefs discuss defence cooperation
Web Desk On Jul 16, 2018
ISPR-2-750x369.jpg

RAWALPINDI: A high-level security delegation led by Chief of General Staff of Iranian Armed Forces Major General Dr Mohammad Bagheri called on Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Monday at General Headquarters, Rawalpindi.

According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), matters concerning mutual interest, regional security, defence cooperation and Pak-Iran border management came under discussion during the meeting.

The army chief emphasized the need for further enhancing military to military cooperation between the armed forces of the two countries.

He said that enhanced cooperation between Pakistan and Iran will have positive impact on peace and security in the region.

The Iranian army chief pledged to keep working for better relations between the two brotherly countries. He also condemned recent terror attacks in Pakistan.

https://arynews.tv/en/pakistan-iran-army-chief-defence-cooperation/

I do not need propaganda.
I also have a propaganda theory if you want I can also give you that.

Shoot.
The rest of your post happens every 4-5 months.

Read the thread of COAS visit to Iran. This will help you understand. These high level visits are not planned suddenly but they are scheduled over time. The spy chief meeting has nothing to do with this visit. I think when COAS went there Pakistan and Iran were engaged in defense corporation but Spy chief meeting is also a big story so cannot rule out both.

Read the thread of COAS visit to Iran. This will help you understand. These high level visits are not planned suddenly but they are scheduled over time. The spy chief meeting has nothing to do with this visit. I think when COAS went there Pakistan and Iran were engaged in defense corporation but Spy chief meeting is also a big story so cannot rule out both.

If you cannot tell me straight up, please do not ask me to solve riddles.

If you cannot tell me straight up, please do not ask me to solve riddles.

From 5th Nov 2017

The two sides also called for development of defense and security cooperation in feilds related to industry, research and education.

Making optimal use of existing capacities in various international and regional communities, using the two countries’ defense and political potentials to help settle regional conflicts, and joint cooperation between the two sides free of foreign intervention were also among the topics of discussion in the Monday meeting.

MS/4135981

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/129243/Iran-Pakistan-urge-tightening-defense-coop

From 5th Nov 2017

The two sides also called for development of defense and security cooperation in feilds related to industry, research and education.

Making optimal use of existing capacities in various international and regional communities, using the two countries’ defense and political potentials to help settle regional conflicts, and joint cooperation between the two sides free of foreign intervention were also among the topics of discussion in the Monday meeting.

MS/4135981

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/129243/Iran-Pakistan-urge-tightening-defense-coop

and how many times after 5th Nov 2017 has Iran accused Pakistan of cross border infiltration and 'terrorism'?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom