What's new

Major General Mohammad Bagheri Chief of General Staff Iranian Armed Forces visited GHQ called COAS

screw the ayatollah iranians. they had a chance to support the resistance in Afghanistan but chose to support the northern alliance terrorists. had a chance to cooperate against baloch terrorism. had a chance to end support to shia militias. had a chance to end/block indian operatives but chose to look the other way(at best). had a chance to not name Pak in their nuclear program. etc...No love for the current lot of emiratis or saudis but that shouldn't translate into giving these snakes any crutches. I for one, am enjoying their desperation and angst.

Pakistan and Iran are both coming under increasing US pressure at same tome too.

Iran will only
Pakistan and Iran are both coming under increasing US pressure at same tome too.

Iran will only think of kicking India out after Pakistan starts acting like a true brotherly muslim country and India is of no economic benefit to Afghanistan,so basically never.

Pakistan is a brotherly country to Iran and we have supported Iran more than any country. Enemy is at our gates. ISIS has been shifted to Afghanistan. Just a simple question. What India is doing in Afghanistan is not in the interest of Iran. India is harming Iran more than Israel. Jundullah is a bigger enemy to Iran than Pakistan. Our current economic plan is totally dependent on Balochistan. At this very moment Pakistan is being brother but Iran need to also come up and help Pakistan counter India. Pakistan has good ties in Arab world but we have sacrificed a lot for Iran and at this point we deserve credit and Irani assets in kargil. If Pakistan had not taken the fight in Iraq it would not have been possible to defeat ISIS there. Pakistan did more than it was suppose to do. It is now Iran's turn not ours. You can see our stretch very well we have a highly dangerous border to the east we are fighting an active war north west and insurgents are trying to ring a bell in south west and India is a problem. If Iran wants Pakistan to focus on ISIS it needs to shut it's doors to India. It is Iran which is giving way to Israel via India.

It is a good story but my view point is the AQK could n9t have done so without the support of senior personnel whether military or Civilian. It just does not make sense to me.
A
Yes may be but he was in charge of everything so his decision made him worthy of accepting guilt.

That's an interesting article and it's a good thing to getting join with Iran army.

These Iranians can't be trusted.

Watch the Gawadar show from couple of days ago by W Khan of Dunya news. Watch what the commando from the security patrol says about where the baloch h terrorists run off to when the need to get away.

screw the ayatollah iranians. they had a chance to support the resistance in Afghanistan but chose to support the northern alliance terrorists. had a chance to cooperate against baloch terrorism. had a chance to end support to shia militias. had a chance to end/block indian operatives but chose to look the other way(at best). had a chance to not name Pak in their nuclear program. etc...No love for the current lot of emiratis or saudis but that shouldn't translate into giving these snakes any crutches. I for one, am enjoying their desperation and angst.

Well said bro.

Watch the Gawadar show from couple of days ago by W Khan of Dunya news. Watch what the commando from the security patrol says about where the baloch h terrorists run off to when the need to get away.

I've never heard of that show sorry bro. I apologise for my ignorance about this show. I imagine he said they ran back over the border to Iran?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom