What's new

Major General Mohammad Bagheri Chief of General Staff Iranian Armed Forces visited GHQ called COAS

Islamically its a divorce but i do not know what you are waiting for

It is not divorce because there was no marriage. Relations with Iran are going good they are all time high. Defence ties is the way ahead. ISIS is a threat in Afghanistan that needs attention. National security is above anything else.

It is not divorce because there was no marriage. Relations with Iran are going good they are all time high. Defence ties is the way ahead. ISIS is a threat in Afghanistan that needs attention. National security is above anything else.

I see people everyday who claim that relations with Iran are at a all time low and here you are telling me about how glorious the Aryan brothers are doing. Nice

So what do you think this is all about? I do not need propaganda. Tell me just the basics.

Linked with intl agencies meeting . Big game is coming . New alliances will be formed. Temporary based on convergence of regional interests is debatable .
ISIS planted by US in Aghanistan .TTP assets controlled by RAW are tranformed to ISIS . Iranians got experience in syria but now fight is on their door steps . For sure Pakistan gonna suffer the most as most of ISIS assets are planted alongside pak afghan borders . Also going to effect chinese CPEC investment directly , russians are also indirectly inlvolved . So there is a need of combined strategy .

Linked with intl agencies meeting . Big game is coming . New alliances will be formed. Temporary based on convergence of regional interests is debatable .
ISIS planted by US in Aghanistan .TTP assets controlled by RAW are tranformed to ISIS . Iranians got experience in syria but now fight is on their door steps . For sure Pakistan gonna suffer the most as most of ISIS assets are planted alongside pak afghan borders . Also going to effect chinese CPEC investment directly , russians are also indirectly inlvolved . So there is a need of combined strategy .

all good. all good.

Try and find a place for Chahbahar in that mix and then do an analysis.

all good. all good.

Try and find a place for Chahbahar in that mix and then do an analysis.
Chabahar is less than $100 million investment the big issue is UAE investing $74 billion in India.

This is what is bringing Iran and Pakistan closer. If India is trying to gain UAE it will lose Iran. Global diplomacy works both ways

Chabahar is less than $100 million investment the big issue is UAE investing $74 billion in India.

Yes arabs are very Bad. Iran good. Arabs Bad.

Rinse repeat rinse repeat

I told you I dont need Propaganda.

I must add this progressive relationship between Pakistan and Iran is not a result of any diplomatic maneuvering but it is the need of the hour because of ISIS emerging in Afghanistan and Increasing foreign footprint in the region.

Yes arabs are very Bad. Iran good. Arabs Bad.

Rinse repeat rinse repeat

I told you I dont need Propaganda.

This is not propaganda

Diplomacy is a balanced equation gains come with losses.

Afghanistan is at war for the past 40 years. Names change, players change but everything else remains the same.

Nope it us not that simple. ISIS is not a name change but an ideology change. Spread of ISIS cannot happen in Afghanistan. Gulf Israel US and EU used ISIS as a tool to take out Assad. Now they want to use ISIS to hit Iran but Pakistan is not going to let it happen at our own expense because India and Israel is using that same ISIS against Pakistan. Pakistan will not take any damage in this proxy war so there is no place for ISIS in Afghanistan

In international geopolitics there is no so called " brotherly " countries . Only interests .
If Gwadar runs full fledge Dubai will turns in ruins .Who on earth will take their ships to strait of hormus to dubai port wasting money and time ? UAE knows it exactly and lltheir love bond with indians is logical .
Chahbahar can't compete with gwadar in any way . No comparison . It can only work as a assisstant port for gwadar nothing more than that .
In Iran case pakistan left too much space for indians to cover . There is still room to improve and kick indians out of there and also from afghanistan .
Here we shluld appreciate our enwmy the fascist Modi gov , they played their cards accordingly and every move was against pakistan and in last decade we been gift with most corrupt and traitor gov in pakistan but now things are changing .now in next few years indians will face the real match from Pakistan . Fingers crossed :) :) :)

It is very simple to kick India out of Afghanistan we need to kick them out of Iran. This is what is happening here. Diplomacy.

Nope it us not that simple. ISIS is not a name change but an ideology change. Spread of ISIS cannot happen in Afghanistan. Gulf Israel US and EU used ISIS as a tool to take out Assad. Now they want to use ISIS to hit Iran but Pakistan is not going to let it happen at our own expense because India and Israel is using that same ISIS against Pakistan. Pakistan will not take any damage in this proxy war so there is no place for ISIS in Afghanistan

If America can drop the mother of all bombs on them, why cant Pakistan?

Pakistan sees Iran as an extension of her own security but that does not mean Pakistan is going to fight Iran's war, does it now?

You are on some juice. Electables are going to bring in IK and electables are going to decide Pakistan's next war too?

Nice stuff.

It is very simple to kick India out of Afghanistan we need to kick them out of Iran. This is what is happening here. Diplomacy.

You said 2 posts above its not diplomatic manouvering but a need of time based on mutual threat by ISIS. Now you are trying to throw out India from Iran which has a very independent policy of strict business with India. That strict business may include Chahbahar and Uzair Baloch and Kubbi Yadev.

I am now telling you for the 3rd time. No Propaganda. If you have any information do share otherwise news outlets under observation from November 2017 till now suggest otherwise.

What are the steps taken by the Iranian government to ensure border security and illegal trade apart from flying some drones into Pakistani territory?

If America can drop the mother of all bombs on them, why cant Pakistan?
Has US MOAB ended ISIS in Afghanistan? MOAB was just meant to show USA public that USA is fighting ISIS in Afghanistan and get media coverage.

Pakistan sees Iran as an extension of her own security but that does not mean Pakistan is going to fight Iran's war, does it now?

If Pakistan was going to fight Iran's war Pakistan would have gone to Syria. So no Pakistan is not going to Syria. Pakistan is fighting it's own war in Afghanistan ISIS killed 150 people in Mustang not in Iran. ISIS is Pakistan's war in Afghanistan.

You are on some juice. Electables are going to bring in IK and electables are going to decide Pakistan's next war too?

Nice stuff.
From where are electable are coming in here I never said any thing about electable are you smoking any thing?

You said 2 posts above its not diplomatic manouvering but a need of time based on mutual threat by ISIS. Now you are trying to throw out India from Iran which has a very independent policy of strict business with India. That strict business may include Chahbahar and Uzair Baloch and Kubbi Yadev.

I am now telling you for the 3rd time. No Propaganda. If you have any information do share otherwise news outlets under observation from November 2017 till now suggest otherwise.

What are the steps taken by the Iranian government to ensure border security and illegal trade apart from flying some drones into Pakistani territory?

This meeting is not the only development happening between Pakistan and Iran there is lot going on in other forms of trade and diplomacy. Senate in Pakistan is doing a lot of diplomacy with Iran.

big issue is UAE investing $74 billion in India.
Why is it an issue?
Pakistan anyway have switched to Iranian camp!

Pakistan would have gone to Syria.
Pakistanis were the lead fighters against proclaimed Wahhabi kids. don't you know that?
Those Syrians who survived, and are now suffering will be enemies of Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom