What's new

Major General Mohammad Bagheri Chief of General Staff Iranian Armed Forces visited GHQ called COAS

For the sake of Regional security and counter the threat of ISIS, Iran and Pakistan needs to join hands , and no such we will attack you kinda BS from Iran .

For the sake of Regional security and counter the threat of ISIS, Iran and Pakistan needs to join hands , and no such we will attack you kinda BS from Iran .

It is not divorce because there was no marriage. Relations with Iran are going good they are all time high. Defence ties is the way ahead. ISIS is a threat in Afghanistan that needs attention. National security is above anything else.
@El Sidd
after chahbahar's handing over to india is back to low in diplomatic sphere...in military things r still fine it seems.

I am fine with chahbahar
Pakistan & China really arnt...we n china want to take over her then only connect it to gwadar, india is a threat. After Kulbhushan Yadav things have changed.

Pakistan really isnt...we n china want to take over her then only connect it to gwadar, india is a threat. After Kulbhushan Yadav things have changed.

Chahbahar is the size of gwadars ballsack

Be specific.

I dont deal in Propaganda because i can do Better myself.

Visitors of aliens.
wesey... aliens ko milne pe ticket lagani chahiye or profit dam fund me de do.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom