What's new

Major among 14 security personnel killed in Balochistan shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ is not a baluch but a punjabi rajput settler frm quetta.

he is as Baloch as any other, just because his roots are Punjabi doesnt mean he ant. same is the case with Hazara who are originally from Mangolia and the Baloch Pashtons that are from Afghanistan and KP. but have been living here for some time now.

I am remely letting people know that people like Jamali & Gen Musa Khan are one of the many Balochis who have made their name in Balochistan without picking the arm against the state
What are baloch pashtuns? do u mean pashtuns n punjabis of baluchistan?

Also Gen Musa was a Hazara not an ethnic baluch.

CJ is not a baluch but a punjabi rajput settler frm quetta.

he is as Baloch as any other, just because his roots are Punjabi doesnt mean he ant. same is the case with Hazara who are originally from Mangolia and the Baloch Pashtons that are from Afghanistan and KP. but have been living here for some time now.

I am remely letting people know that people like Jamali & Gen Musa Khan are one of the many Balochis who have made their name in Balochistan without picking the arm against the state

What are baloch pashtuns? do u mean pashtuns n punjabis of baluchistan?

Also Gen Musa was a Hazara not an ethnic baluch.
young man not sure if our discussion has anything to do with the topic, who are Hazara? do they not belong to Balochsitan?
and whats a Balochi?
a Balochi is a Marri
a Bughti a Mengal a Mugsi

got my drift?

by baloch Pashtons I mean the ones that are born and bread in Balochistan for centuries and have different accent and dialect then the KP Pashtons. lets kill this discussion here before we become the biggest off topic posting offenders.
I am talking about the ethnic Pashtons that are living in balochsitan like the Jogazais

The Balochistan issue is complicated. Pakistan is paying the price of neglecting Balochistan since 1947. The Baloch nationalists have fully exploited this neglect, & the provincial Baloch government's ineptness to justify their violence in the region. Most of the violence in Balochistan is perpetrated by the Baloch nationalists, & I have the statistics to back it up as well. While the events in Balochistan are not as 'intense' as the ones in the FATA, in some ways, there are more complicated & difficult to handle. Balochistan is a more delicate issue that has to be handled with more care & caution than the FATA, even though the situation in Balochistan is not as alarming as some people think it is. While the Army can deploy its troops in the FATA to fight the terrorists with the backing of the tribal people, it is difficult to have a similar full scale operation in Balochistan. We have to be content with FC personnel, even though the Army could get 'the work' done much quicker (but then risk separatism like it happened in Bangladesh). Balochistan will never have the same fate as Bangladesh, & as long as we don't exacerbate the situation, the enemies of the people of Balochistan & Pakistan will eventually die out, albeit slowly. The Baloch nationalists will try their level best to stop Balochistan from progressing, they will destroy all sources of development from the government in the region. They will keep getting 'their supplies' from across the border to keep up the violence in the region. The only solution is that the government must put double the efforts it has been putting in Balochistan in all adversities, win the hearts & minds of the people in Balochistan, & the Baloch nationals will eventually die, albeit slowly.

The Balochistan issue is complicated. Pakistan is paying the price of neglecting Balochistan since 1947. The Baloch nationalists have fully exploited this neglect, & the provincial Baloch government's ineptness to justify their violence in the region. Most of the violence in Balochistan is perpetrated by the Baloch nationalists, & I have the statistics to back it up as well. While the events in Balochistan are not as 'intense' as the ones in the FATA, in some ways, there are more complicated & difficult to handle. Balochistan is a more delicate issue that has to be handled with more care & caution than the FATA, even though the situation in Balochistan is not as alarming as some people think it is. While the Army can deploy its troops in the FATA to fight the terrorists with the backing of the tribal people, it is difficult to have a similar full scale operation in Balochistan. We have to be content with FC personnel, even though the Army could get 'the work' done much quicker (but then risk separatism like it happened in Bangladesh). Balochistan will never have the same fate as Bangladesh, & as long as we don't exacerbate the situation, the enemies of the people of Balochistan & Pakistan will eventually die out, albeit slowly. The Baloch nationalists will try their level best to stop Balochistan from progressing, they will destroy all sources of development from the government in the region. They will keep getting 'their supplies' from across the border to keep up the violence in the region. The only solution is that the government must put double the efforts it has been putting in Balochistan in all adversities, win the hearts & minds of the people in Balochistan, & the Baloch nationals will eventually die, albeit slowly.

please, we dont want any special sympathy we find it very patronising. Indians who are bleeding heart for the rights and plight of my country and my province need to give attention to their neighbourhood first. I am sure there are far more needy and moral causes that can benefit from their attention. thanks for your concerns but dont overplay it.

every province has the same story. It’s the story of corruption, mismanagement and feudalism.

get off the GT road in Punjab and go down like 20 miles and you will see same problems but just because they are Punjabis there is no nationalist to talk for them, except that now Southern Punjab is making noises about the Seraiki belt and its rights.
Sindhi Wadara and Baloch Sardar has conned the nation a lot, they make a lot of noise in Media and assembly but they are the main culprits that block the development work, harass the teachers and discourage their people from benefiting what little central or local government has to offer.

why?

because it loosens their stranglehold and in doing so they continue to play the card of being ignored and exploited.
This story is about an attack on the mine its it? There was one other mine in Khuzdar that was declared dangerous and the private contractor was told to close and seal it because it was filled with gas. But later it was found out that it was being secretly mined again and people were forced to work there by Atta Ullah Mangels tribe, when the complaints reached the CM he tried police and then the FC but both had to back out because that was seen as interfering with the “interests of the Balochi people” and sadly that mine caved in, the other possibility was that it could have exploded due to a spark but that doesn’t make any difference because about a dozen miners were buried alive and lo be hold. The same sardars were then blaming the government for not providing safe working conditions and the accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom