What's new

Main bhi KAFIR tu bhi KAFIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read American Gods by Neil Gaiman. The gist of his book was the same.

Most ancient faith systems believe that the Gods choose their people.

All those chosen later by people - just not the same.

As are not people choosing their Gods.

Most ancient faith systems believe that the Gods choose their people.

All those chosen later by people - just not the same.

Ah! Ideally God should not be so identifiable - must be unexplainable, a primal force, inscrutable and such as they were in in ancient times.

But sadly old gives way to new - this is the age of reason and hence we defined our gods - quantified them - contained them in books and letters - shackled them with laws of morality and logic.

Ah! Ideally God should not be so identifiable - must be unexplainable, a primal force, inscrutable and such as they were in in ancient times.

But sadly old gives way to new - this is the age of reason and hence we defined our gods - quantified them - contained them in books and letters - shackled them with laws of morality and logic.

I believe it's the opposite.

The older Gods were and are more approachable.

Less codefied.

Less codefied.

Very interesting. Look how perception differs based on exposure to religion.

For me the old and new testament was the basis

Less codefied.
Maybe the gods will disappear altogether? Atheism must be the fastest growing belief system of the last 5 years. Thanks in no small part to the modern internet.

Maybe the gods will disappear altogether? Atheism must be the fastest growing belief system of the last 5 years. Thanks in no small part to the modern internet.

Athiests are like petulant kids believing no one is the boss of them.

Till the shit hits the fan and they yell for mommy.

Very true.

Remember the freshly converted Persia was almost 100% Sunni for nigh on 300 years.

Shia Islam is nothing but Zoroastrianized Islam.

The Baha'i even more so.
The first Iranian dynasties were 12 SHIA. Also Egypt was a SHIA country in past times.

Buyid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Qarmatians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fatimid Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Shia Muslim dynasties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shattering_isochamend.png

EditedStattering.png

Last edited:
The sources might be somewhat controversial, but it might help to keep an open mind ....

The Role of Zoroastrianism in the Development of Shi’ism | SONS OF SUNNAH

History News Network | How Zoroastrianism Influences the Worldview of Iran's Leadership

Cheers, Mazdayasni Athrvan Doc

Bottom line: Shia Islam is Persianized, Zoroastrianized Islam. A counter to Arab Sunni Islam.

It took 900 years (not 300 as I initially thought).

Wonder what the future holds in store.

Early Shias were Arabs, if you notice there differences were political not religious.

Early Shias were Arabs, if you notice there differences were political not religious.

The way I see it, and this will be my last post of the topic, so that we can then discuss the poetry as Slav has requested, is that the "political" bit where the schism started between Sunni and Shia itself is the ancient concept of blood Zoroastrianism and other ancient faiths hold strong to.

Which is, the primacy of bloodline over anything else.

That in itself was the attraction for the Persians who (again, ironically as I've mentioned before) accepted Muhammad but reviled (and still revile) his people.

Not forgetting of course the Persian bloodlines of Yazdgird that were involved right from the very beginning.

Cheers, Doc

The way I see it, and this will be my last post of the topic, so that we can then discuss the poetry as Slav has requested, is that the "political" bit where the schism started between Sunni and Shia itself is the ancient concept of blood Zoroastrianism and other ancient faiths hold strong to.

Which is, the primacy of bloodline over anything else.

That in itself was the attraction for the Persians who (again, ironically as I've mentioned before) accepted Muhammad but reviled (and still revile) his people.

Not forgetting of course the Persian bloodlines of Yazdgird that were involved right from the very beginning.

Cheers, Doc

I would like to disagree but I don't think this is the right thread as you mentioned. Lets agree to disagree.:)

Awara gard hain hum kabhi iss nagar kabhi uss nagar. Is Zameen pay ALLAH ki hakmiat hay aur hum in insano ki banai hui sarhado kay mohtaj nahi yeh dewary humary jisam ko to qaid kar sakti hain par humary takhayul ko nahi.
sirji iss line ko zyada seriously na lena real life me, humesha aapne sarhad ke aandar hi rehna, aur agar kabhi sarhad par jana ho passport aur visa leke jana:D

sirji iss line ko zyada seriously na lena real life me, humesha aapne sarhad ke aandar hi rehna, aur agar kabhi sarhad par jana ho passport aur visa leke jana:D

Very true.

Hum ko bajrangi bhaijaan nahin naseeb hoga.

Meri to solid pitai hogi. I have this culture offensive habit of shaking hands with women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom