What's new

Mahmud of Ghazni vs Rajendra Chola

Who will win

• Mahmud of Ghazni

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Rajendra Chola

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
In other thread indian bengali claimed to be aryan and now munda like you as well, no shame left?

Aryan, they are shameless people, they are aboroginies who got lucky & got raped & inherited a bit of Aryan gene.

How can a 4ft 5inch skinny dark skinned, horrible looking smeagle claim to be an aryan, insult to humanity.

I don't even claim to be an aryan even though I have more right to claim that.

My 3000 year slave friend,don't start your history from 1200 AD

Start from 500 BC and count the civilization you enslaved and changed your Race time to time.

Persian

Greek

Mauryan

Huns

kushan

Arab

Mongol

Sikhs

Maratha

Now tell me Who are you ?

mallecha i am north India,and ask your pakhtoon grand father why he started wear salwar kameez

Later i tell you how Sikhs sold pakhtoon women in Hira Mandi Lahore.

Every region has been invaded, thats how people moved around. But you claimed to be aryan while if one look at you then obviously munda will be more more visible. Still you are more proud to claim foreign aryan ancestry? Maybe because Indians are too uglu for their own good?

Why this obssion with aryans?

Destoyed? All your high caste ethnic groups in north claim huns, kushan, scythians ancestry lol
Nope, nobody claims Hun or Scythian ancestry. Huns and Scythians were called Mlecchas.
They were considered barbarians and impure.

Every region has been invaded, thats how people moved around. But you claimed to be aryan while if one look at you then obviously munda will be more more visible. Still you are more proud to claim foreign aryan ancestry? Maybe because Indians are too uglu for their own good?

Why this obssion with aryans?
Only Pakistan and Afghanistan were ruled for more than 2500 years by foreign invaders like Greeks,
Scythians, Persians, Arabs, Mongols and many more without resisting these foreign invaders.
This is one of the main reasons why Afghanistan and Pakistan are the least developed countries in
South Asia today.

Well Nalwa is dead now otherswise He would skin another Pakhtoon Animal to wear the Salwar Kameez.

Why going relegious Did i ask How Ayesha Moan like Whore when Muhammad Fucked her like a pig.

Do you agree ?

I wouldn't know that but I do know he did it's a historical fact, accept it dikh, you are a just dumb dikh, maybe we should slaughter more cows & spread the blood on your golden temple, once we are finished the Hindus would like to have go like they did in 80s.

Only Pakistan and Afghanistan were ruled for more than 2500 years by foreign invaders like Greeks,
Scythians, Persians, Arabs, Mongols and many more without resisting these foreign invaders.
This is one of the main reasons why Afghanistan and Pakistan are the least developed countries in
South Asia today.

Come again, my dark skinned ape looking Aryan.

Really,there was not a time gap of 100 years when your country wasn't occupied by foreigners We on the other hand stick to our Roots.

Why are you not sharing your name are you ashamed its Arabian origin?

What roots? Last time I chekced original Indians follower of munda religion are persecuted. And their cousins dalits are treated like dogs to this day in India. So tell me how the **** did you stick to your munda roots?

I don't have arab blood but I am not ashamed of being muslim. Neither I have fo claim to be arab to be muslim, unlike hindus who need to invent aryan ancestry to claim noble ancestry ;)

From Huns to British Indians have always been slaved.

Apu reality is very different.

Muhammad married a 6 year child that is historical fact,and golden temple is in India,so did Babri Mosque.

wait i have to pee on the mosque as Babri now occupied by pigs

Well go ahead we got most sacred dikh places here, we will have a party tonight.

corrected:lol:

Sure my Asian nigga who claims aryan ancestry, sorry boy but skin lighting creams don't make you an aryan.

what dalit persecution has to do with Aryans,but butchering shiyas is a hallmark of Your Arabistani relegion.

Stop poking Bhangi i have quoted you enough considering your Mallecha and untouchable status.

Abhe bhangi kiun tu apne app ko aryan keh, be proud of your roots.

what dalit persecution has to do with Aryans,but butchering shiyas is a hallmark of Your Arabistani relegion.

Stop poking Bhangi i have quoted you enough considering your Mallecha and untouchable status.

Like butchering Christians & persecuting Dalits is the hall mark of the faith of your nation?.

Did you asked your grandpa how Hari singh nalwa and his Sikh army Raped Pakhtoon women after skinning their Neanderthal husband.

Or else ask him how he dress like a studid ugly pakhtoon woman

Here a story for all pakhtoon animals

-------------------------------------------------------------

The twenty-first century, the Wali of Swat confirmed that the above was indeed a fact:

The following is the gist of an open letter written by Miangul Aurangzeb, the present Wali of Swat, to the Taliban when the Taliban were preaching and enforcing strict dress and conduct codes for the women in the areas that fell under their control.

"At the outset I want to record that you all must love me very much as you have decided not to take over my property in Swat unlike those you have taken over of other landed families. I am therefore emboldened to believe that I have the privilege of sharing some historical facts for you to know about and I urge you to absorb the same before you continue your campaign of moral policing, especially when it comes to the manner of dressing and code of conduct for women.

The Sikh army of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, under the leadership of Hari Singh Nalwa came to the Frontier in the 1820's and swiftly conquered our ancestors. It is the only time in recorded history that our people were ruled over by foreigners. The locals were so utterly terrified of the Sikh army that they used to hide every time the Sikhs came into view. Those that decided to resist were met with ruthlessness. During this time, the word was spread around that the Sikhs did not harm elderly people, women and children and that the local men who did not wish to earn wrath of the Sikhs should wear the garb of Punjabi women, which was the Salwar-Kameez. At that time in our history both men and women alike, wore only a single-robe garment (similar to that worn by the Arabs) and the Sikhs would not harm any man either when wearing the Salwar-Kameez.

So you see, our men happily adopted the garb of Punjabi women since they were too terrified to stand up and they have adopted the garb as being theirs' ever since. I am very intrigued to see that you are following in the footsteps of your ancestors by wearing the adopted Punjabi women's garb as your own, but now go around preaching and coercing our women as to how they should be living their lives! I suggest that take a deep look inside yourselves, given this historical perspective."

Sincerely,

Miangul Aurangzeb, Wali of Swat
Moron , Sikh women dress is choli lehanga ......Shalwar Kameez originated from Afghanistan and Central Asia. Before Islam, Hindus didnt have the decency of properly covering themselves and were performing Kumasutra in mandirs and streets. Hindu Men was naked except for private parts and women loosely covered themselves in a single sheet,some times not bothering to cover herself at all, like stone age men. Muslims taught them the sense of dress and public decency....Instead of Kumasutra, sharm o haya was taught to your ancestors which partially worked.

Now coming to your Hari Singh taunt. That coward ran away from battlefield in Jamrud in the midst of battle, turning his back to his enemy, and died from wounds on his back....he died a coward death. . Come to Jamrud Hindu, his ashes are buried there.

corrected:lol:
Accept it you are no aryan you are a dark short weak, pathetic little aboroginie

Don't insult the great Aryan race by claiming their heritage, you are just a annay mannay Tamil.

Moron , Sikh women dress is choli lehanga ......Shalwar Kameez originated from Afghanistan and Central Asia. Before Islam, Hindus didnt have the decency of properly covering themselves and were performing Kumasutra in mandirs and streets. Hindu Men was naked except for private parts and women loosely covered themselves in a single sheet,some times not bothering to cover herself at all, like stone age men. Muslims taught them the sense of dress and public decency....Instead of Kumasutra, sharm o haya was taught to your ancestors which partially worked.

Now coming to your Hari Singh taunt. That coward ran away from battlefield in Jamrud in the midst of battle, turning his back to his enemy, and died from wounds on his back....he died a coward death. . Come to Jamrud Hindu, his ashes are buried there.

Pakher ragilay wroora.

Back
Top Bottom