What's new

Mahmud of Ghazni vs Rajendra Chola

Who will win

• Mahmud of Ghazni

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Rajendra Chola

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
The Crusades?. The expansion of Muslim territories? (against Byzantines and Persians) and even with guns the EIC defeated larger armies of Bengal though it was outnumbered, in modern day Israeli army won against the Arabs, the Afghan Mujahideen over the Soviets. Do give examples where a larger army fought a well trained opponent albeit a smaller one.
Mahmud Ghazni never had to face a major Empire like the Chola Dynasty.
Rajendra Chola had one of the largest armies in Asia and conquered more land than Ghazni.
His territories stretched from the Ganges river in north India to Sri Lanka in the south and in the
east it covered parts of modern Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. Ghazni only defeated some small
Kingdoms of northwestern Indian Subcontinent. On the other hand Rajendra Chola defeated the mighty
Chalukya which had defeated the Arab invaders in the 8th century.

Mahmud was a piece of shyt subhuan who didn't contributed much to the civilization on the other hand cholas apart from being great Generals possess superior Navy capable of invading far off lands.

Culturally Mahmud was a Neanderthal compared with Cholas as Architectural Marvel and Rock cut art of Cholas are world famous.

They are among first to successfully implemented Local Government.

Even today their legacy is evident,we have Tamil Nadu (Earlier Chola Mandalam) which is Economically Developed with good HDI and on the other hand we have Ghazni, (Afghanistan) where Mahmud Belonged a piss poor virtual Village with no development and no culture to offer to the world and living on AID from countries like India.
Ghazni was culturally most advanced city of the times under Mahmud, neat and clean with gardens.......not like feces-smelling Hindu cities of south India, where people lived semi-naked, dirty with no concept of cleanliness. Hindus were Jahil (still are), unsophisticated and uncivilized at that times , no comparison with Ghaznavids.
And what Raja chola mola?, the skinny, short-statured, vegetarian, testosterone-deficient Hindus of chola empire with tiny balls had no comparison with superb warriors like Turks. Ever wondered why Hindus lost hand-to-hand combat style wars with muslims before invention of artillery and matchlocks?.....because they didnt have enough physical stamina to fight with swords for hours.

I know bro they were legends,the world recognize our history not only us,but u can't find a single world heritage site made by Barbaric Neanderthals

That's why our relegious scriptures considered them Mallecha or Outcastes worst than untouchable.

Taj Mahal just if the few to mention, now Indians claiming to be Aryans wow, I wonder how Iranians & others feel about that.

Never saw a dark midget Aryan.

Mahmud Ghazni never had to face a major Empire like the Chola Dynasty.
Rajendra Chola had one of the largest armies in Asia and conquered more land than Ghazni.
His territories stretched from the Ganges river in north India to Sri Lanka in the south and in the
east it covered parts of modern Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. Ghazni only defeated some small
Kingdoms of northwestern Indian Subcontinent. On the other hand Rajendra Chola defeated the mighty
Chalukya which had defeated the Arab invaders in the 8th century.

Let's do another comparison, Rajendra chola vs Prithvi Raj Chuhan, who do you think would have come out on top?.

We use our own writings systems and languages which were all created in what is modern India
while you guys still use the Arab alphabet and Arab religion because Pakistan was conquered
by the Arabs in the 8th century. India does not use the Arab writing system because the north Indian
ruler Nagabhata of the Pratihara Dynasty and the south Indian ruler Vikramaditya of the Chalukya Dynasty
destroyed the Arab invaders in the 8th century and protected what is modern India.
The ancestors of Pakistanis were too weak to defeat the Arab invaders.

Obsession with Arabs has blinded you, Arabs achieved nothing, nothing at all it was the the turco Afghans & before them their kind the Huns, sakas, Kushans & so on who defeated & destroyed you & changed the landscape of your country hence ancestral north & ancestral South Indians is what's left behind.

Aha an inferior Mallechha started cheerleading since when Ghazni was a advance even today its piss poor gutter inhabited by Subhuman creatures whose only contribution to the World is Barbarity.

Come back when your country has higher HDI or any monument registered as world Heritage Site.

You were and always be Mallecha outcasts for us as @Anonymous mentioned you are the most inferior lot on this earth.

Which Neanderthal hallmark is present in taj mahal,it has Persian and Indian influence.

Do you even know what persia is you Neanderthal subhuman?

Inferior kind who destroyed you, so where did your superiority & knowledge go, why such defeats?.

Thanks the British you are finally free, but history usually repeats itself it always does in your case.

Obsession with Arabs has blinded you, Arabs achieved nothing, nothing at all it was the the turco Afghans & before them their kind the Huns, sakas, Kushans & so on who defeated & destroyed you & changed the landscape of your country hence ancestral north & ancestral South Indians is what's left behind.
The Huns were defeated by Yasodharman of Malwa in the 6th century. The Huns were only able to destroy
what is modern Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The Scythians were defeated by the Satavahana Dynasty of southern India and later completely destroyed
by the Gupta Dynasty of eastern India.

Aha an inferior Mallechha started cheerleading since when Ghazni was a advance even today its piss poor gutter inhabited by Subhuman creatures whose only contribution to the World is Barbarity.

Come back when your country has higher HDI or any monument registered as world Heritage Site.

You were and always be Mallecha outcasts for us as @Anonymous mentioned you are the most inferior lot on this earth.

Which Neanderthal hallmark is present in taj mahal,it has Persian and Indian influence.

Do you even know what persia is you Neanderthal subhuman?

Persian or Turkic or what other doesn't matter, it's a reminder to you that your *** belonged to us & we did what we wanted with you.

Oh boy such was the desperation you offered your women to us too.

To this day we piss on the bones of your so called great dharti da veer but hay that's all he was worth.

Inferior kind who destroyed you, so where did your superiority & knowledge go, why such defeats?.

Thanks the British you are finally free, but history usually repeats itself it always does in your case.
My 3000 year slave friend,don't start your history from 1200 AD

Start from 500 BC and count the civilization you enslaved and changed your Race time to time.

Persian

Greek

Mauryan

Huns

kushan

Arab

Mongol

Sikhs

Maratha

Now tell me Who are you ?

Persian or Turkic or what other doesn't matter, it's a reminder to you that your *** belonged to us & we did what we wanted with you.

Oh boy such was the desperation you offered your women to us too.

To this day we piss on the bones of your so called great dharti da veer but hay that's all he was worth.
mallecha i am north India,and ask your pakhtoon grand father why he started wear salwar kameez

Later i tell you how Sikhs sold pakhtoon women in Hira Mandi Lahore.

Start from 500 BC and count the civilization you enslaved and changed your Race time to time.

Persian

Greek

Mauryan

Huns

kushan

Arab

Mongol

Sikhs

Maratha

Read the name, very historic a tribe that pissed on you & ruled you like a slaves that you have always been.

So when you coming by to get the bones of your dharti da veer?.

Persian

Greek

Mauryan

Huns

kushan

Arab

Mongol

Sikhs

Maratha

mallecha i am north India,and ask your pakhtoon grand father why he started wear salwar kameez

Dikhs or Sikhs yes we still enjoy their women they like real men, not some hairy ape.

Guru got fuckedd up, squealed like a pig in a slaughter house when we finished with him.

Persian

Greek

Mauryan

Huns

kushan

Arab

Mongol

Sikhs

Maratha

Are you north indian chamar by any chance?

Ghazni was culturally most advanced city of the times under Mahmud, neat and clean with gardens.......not like feces-smelling Hindu cities of south India, where people lived semi-naked, dirty with no concept of cleanliness. Hindus were Jahil (still are), unsophisticated and uncivilized at that times , no comparison with Ghaznavids.
And what Raja chola mola?, the skinny, short-statured, vegetarian, testosterone-deficient Hindus of chola empire with tiny balls had no comparison with superb warriors like Turks. Ever wondered why Hindus lost hand-to-hand combat style wars with muslims before invention of artillery and matchlocks?.....because they didnt have enough physical stamina to fight with swords for hours.
The Ghaznavid Kingdom was a tribal Kingdom. Thats why it declined after the death of Mahmud.
On the other hand the Chola Dynasty was a major Dynasty which produced several great rulers.
The southern Indian rulers of the Vijayanagar Empire were the ones who defeated the Turkic invaders
of the Delhi Sultanate and who drove the Turkic invaders out of south India.
Krishna Devaraya of the Vijayanagar Empire even received the title "destroyer of the Turks" after
defeating all the Turkic rulers of northern Deccan.
So therefore it would be rather easy for Rajendra Chola to defeat a tribal chieftain like Mahmud Ghazni.

Read the name, very historic a tribe that pissed on you & ruled you like a slaves that you have always been.

So when you coming by to get the bones of your dharti da veer?.

Dikhs or Sikhs yes we still enjoy their women they like real men, not some hairy ape.

Guru got fuckedd up, squealed like a pig in a slaughter house when we finished with him.
Did you asked your grandpa how Hari singh nalwa and his Sikh army Raped Pakhtoon women after skinning their Neanderthal husband.

Or else ask him how he dress like a studid ugly pakhtoon woman

Here a story for all pakhtoon animals

-------------------------------------------------------------

The twenty-first century, the Wali of Swat confirmed that the above was indeed a fact:

The following is the gist of an open letter written by Miangul Aurangzeb, the present Wali of Swat, to the Taliban when the Taliban were preaching and enforcing strict dress and conduct codes for the women in the areas that fell under their control.

"At the outset I want to record that you all must love me very much as you have decided not to take over my property in Swat unlike those you have taken over of other landed families. I am therefore emboldened to believe that I have the privilege of sharing some historical facts for you to know about and I urge you to absorb the same before you continue your campaign of moral policing, especially when it comes to the manner of dressing and code of conduct for women.

The Sikh army of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, under the leadership of Hari Singh Nalwa came to the Frontier in the 1820's and swiftly conquered our ancestors. It is the only time in recorded history that our people were ruled over by foreigners. The locals were so utterly terrified of the Sikh army that they used to hide every time the Sikhs came into view. Those that decided to resist were met with ruthlessness. During this time, the word was spread around that the Sikhs did not harm elderly people, women and children and that the local men who did not wish to earn wrath of the Sikhs should wear the garb of Punjabi women, which was the Salwar-Kameez. At that time in our history both men and women alike, wore only a single-robe garment (similar to that worn by the Arabs) and the Sikhs would not harm any man either when wearing the Salwar-Kameez.

So you see, our men happily adopted the garb of Punjabi women since they were too terrified to stand up and they have adopted the garb as being theirs' ever since. I am very intrigued to see that you are following in the footsteps of your ancestors by wearing the adopted Punjabi women's garb as your own, but now go around preaching and coercing our women as to how they should be living their lives! I suggest that take a deep look inside yourselves, given this historical perspective."

Sincerely,

Miangul Aurangzeb, Wali of Swat

The Huns were defeated by Yasodharman of Malwa in the 6th century. The Huns were only able to destroy
what is modern Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The Scythians were defeated by the Satavahana Dynasty of southern India and later completely destroyed
by the Gupta Dynasty of eastern India.

Destoyed? All your high caste ethnic groups in north claim huns, kushan, scythians ancestry lol

Did you asked your grandpa how Hari singh nalwa and his Sikh army Raped Pakhtoon women after skinning their Neanderthal husband.

Or else ask him how he dress like a studid ugly pakhtoon woman

Here a story for all pakhtoon animals

-------------------------------------------------------------

The twenty-first century, the Wali of Swat confirmed that the above was indeed a fact:

The following is the gist of an open letter written by Miangul Aurangzeb, the present Wali of Swat, to the Taliban when the Taliban were preaching and enforcing strict dress and conduct codes for the women in the areas that fell under their control.

"At the outset I want to record that you all must love me very much as you have decided not to take over my property in Swat unlike those you have taken over of other landed families. I am therefore emboldened to believe that I have the privilege of sharing some historical facts for you to know about and I urge you to absorb the same before you continue your campaign of moral policing, especially when it comes to the manner of dressing and code of conduct for women.

The Sikh army of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, under the leadership of Hari Singh Nalwa came to the Frontier in the 1820's and swiftly conquered our ancestors. It is the only time in recorded history that our people were ruled over by foreigners. The locals were so utterly terrified of the Sikh army that they used to hide every time the Sikhs came into view. Those that decided to resist were met with ruthlessness. During this time, the word was spread around that the Sikhs did not harm elderly people, women and children and that the local men who did not wish to earn wrath of the Sikhs should wear the garb of Punjabi women, which was the Salwar-Kameez. At that time in our history both men and women alike, wore only a single-robe garment (similar to that worn by the Arabs) and the Sikhs would not harm any man either when wearing the Salwar-Kameez.

So you see, our men happily adopted the garb of Punjabi women since they were too terrified to stand up and they have adopted the garb as being theirs' ever since. I am very intrigued to see that you are following in the footsteps of your ancestors by wearing the adopted Punjabi women's garb as your own, but now go around preaching and coercing our women as to how they should be living their lives! I suggest that take a deep look inside yourselves, given this historical perspective."

Sincerely,

Miangul Aurangzeb, Wali of Swat

Salwar kamiz originated from Persia, you guys wear Nappies.

Nalwa got to khyber & the blip was over.

So please stop claiming shit that never happened.

Guru squealed like a pig in a slaughter house do you agree?.

Wait for your chance Bhangi shudra.

BTW you didn't mention your name is it Pasha or are you Bhangi Christian by the name of some Masih ?

What's your bobby?. Lol.

Wait for your chance Bhangi shudra.

BTW you didn't mention your name is it Pasha or are you Bhangi Christian by the name of some Masih ?

In other thread indian bengali claimed to be aryan and now munda like you as well, no shame left?

Back
Top Bottom