What's new

Mahmud of Ghazni vs Rajendra Chola

Who will win

• Mahmud of Ghazni

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Rajendra Chola

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
And what did aryans did to you? Much worst, they made you slaves for eternity.
We do not use the Arab writing system or follow the Arab religion like you Arab slaves do.
We use our own alphabet and follow our own religions like Jainism, Hinduism and Buddhism.

Its true, sikhs in Pakistan were not part of british empire before 1857. I have sources to backup my claim. You said few Indian sikhs joined british empire which different thing. Kushans came from western china, they were as much Indians as Ghaznavi. The only difference being religion which is not native to India either. lol

Pathetic shamefull Indians claiming aryans and other barbaric foreigners as their own.
1.Where was Pakistan in 1857,my point still valid that Sikhs were part of British army way back in 1846.

2.Kushan were Central Asian but got Indianized adopted our religion and our culture,they even adopted central Indian Buddhist religion and help it propagate to central Asia.

3.I don't claim Kushan as Indian but he was the vassal of Indians and i am proud descendant of Aryans follow their legacy their language,

Unlike you who follow the culture and religion of Arabistan,tell me is your name Yaqoob,Tahir or Shaukat :lol:

1.Where was Pakistan in 1857,my point still valid that Sikhs were part of British army way back in 1846.

2.Kushan were Central Asian but got Indianized adopted our religion and our culture,they even adopted central Indian Buddhist religion and help it propagate to central Asia.

3.I don't claim Kushan as Indian but he was the vassal of Indians and i am proud descendant of Aryans follow their legacy their language,

Unlike you who follow the culture and religion of Arabistan,tell me is your name Yaqoob,Tahir or Shaukat :lol:

Look at you dravid munda proudly claiming being decendent of aryan invaders. :omghaha: pathetic

Pakistan was west of Lahore, I was not writing about what sikhs in Indian side did. There is no such thing as being Indianized. All that matters what they were when they invaded. Otherwise Ghaznavi Turks were also pashtunized.

What we learn from this thread? You can kill, humillate any hindu and make him clean gutter as these mundas dravids are best at. But in return just say ganga maiya and all will be forgiven and you will become one us.

Also Indianized is such a pathetic excuse considiring hindu religion origin have nohting to do with India. If they were mundanized and followed one of many current day tribal religions millions of Indians follow then one would understand. Instead even Rajasthani rajputs proudly claim kushan and huns ancestry :laugh:

Look at you dravid munda proudly claiming being decendent of aryan invaders. :omghaha: pathetic

Pakistan was west of Lahore, I was not writing about what sikhs in Indian side did. There is no such thing as being Indianized. All that matters what they were when they invaded. Otherwise Ghaznavi Turks were also pashtunized.

What we learn from this thread? You can kill, humillate any hindu and make him clean gutter as these mundas dravids are best at. But in return just say ganga maiya and all will be forgiven and you will become one us.

Also Indianized is such a pathetic excuse considiring hindu religion origin have nohting to do with India. If they were mundanized and followed one of many current day tribal religions millions of Indians follow then one would understand. Instead even Rajasthani rajputs proudly claim kushan and huns ancestry :laugh:
Sorry is Your name Jamal :lol: and I am a North of North Indian i know how proudly you claim your ancestors came with Bin Qasim.

I am what my ancestors and their ancestors were unlike you who change your religion according to the ruler who enslaved you,before 700 AD you were Buddhist/Hindus now Arbistani both are not native to Pakistan. :lol:

And LMAO at Your Arbistani wisdom taliking about Hinduism and those are still better then you Mallecha who are of unknown origin.

So tell me your name Don't be shy if your name is Salman,Gaffor or Tariq after your Arbistani masters :lol:

You have nothing to offer to this world coZ every good thing Pakistan has belong to foreigners

Religion

culture (Urdu originated in Deccan)

Architecture

Sorry is Your name Jamal :lol: and I am a North of North Indian i know how proudly you claim your ancestors came with Bin Qasim.

I am what my ancestors and their ancestors were unlike you who change your religion according to the ruler who enslaved you,before 700 AD you were Buddhist/Hindus now Arbistani both are not native to Pakistan. :lol:

And LMAO at Your Arbistani wisdom taliking about Hinduism and those are still better then you Mallecha who are of unknown origin.

So tell me your name Don't be shy if your name is Salman,Gaffor or Tariq after your Arbistani masters :lol:

You are just slave pretending to be aryan :rofl:. You guys claim foreign rulers as your own which is pathetic and shamefull. And stop using smily because irl you are crying right now.

pathetic north indian aryan wannabe.

No. Before the use of guns and cannons the larger armies usually won the battles and there were only
a few cases when smaller armies were able to win. And Mahmud Ghazni never had to face such a
large army like the one of the Chola Dynasty.

The Crusades?. The expansion of Muslim territories? (against Byzantines and Persians) and even with guns the EIC defeated larger armies of Bengal though it was outnumbered, in modern day Israeli army won against the Arabs, the Afghan Mujahideen over the Soviets. Do give examples where a larger army fought a well trained opponent albeit a smaller one.

Ignore the ghenda user. He is butt hurt as he knows that Pakistan was never able to establish a great native
Kingdom in the past because Pakistan was ruled for more than 2500 years by foreign invaders.
The greatest heroes of the Pakistanis are Bin Qasim an Arab invader, Mahmud Ghazni a Turkic invader
and Aurangzeb half Indian and half Mongol.
dude pakistan have no history before 1947 it was akhand bharat that time

@Horus @Irfan Baloch Do I have your permission sirs?.

Go ahead lol

We do not use the Arab writing system or follow the Arab religion like you Arab slaves do.
We use our own alphabet and follow our own religions like Jainism, Hinduism and Buddhism.

Funny because you use aryan language/religion which is not native to India. If you guys followed munda religion then I would understand.

Go ahead lol

Funny because you use aryan language/religion which is not native to India. If you guys followed munda religion then I would understand.
We use our own writings systems and languages which were all created in what is modern India
while you guys still use the Arab alphabet and Arab religion because Pakistan was conquered
by the Arabs in the 8th century. India does not use the Arab writing system because the north Indian
ruler Nagabhata of the Pratihara Dynasty and the south Indian ruler Vikramaditya of the Chalukya Dynasty
destroyed the Arab invaders in the 8th century and protected what is modern India.
The ancestors of Pakistanis were too weak to defeat the Arab invaders.

We use our own writings systems and languages which were all created in what is modern India
while you guys still use the Arab alphabet and Arab religion because Pakistan was conquered
by the Arabs in the 8th century. India does not use the Arab writing system because the north Indian
ruler Nagabhata of the Pratihara Dynasty and the south Indian ruler Vikramaditya of the Chalukya Dynasty
destroyed the Arab invaders in the 8th century and protected what is modern India.

Again claiming aryan people as your own, this is shamefull and pathetic. Have some shame and self respect.

plZ ignore Pasha and Jamals for the sake of the thread.

plZ ignore Pasha and Jamals for the sake of the thread.
Dont worry I will ignore him.
But I believe that Indians should honor the north Indian Emperor Nagabhata of the Pratihara Dynasty
and the south Indian Emperor Vikramaditya of the Chalukya Dynasty for their victories against
the Arab invaders and for the protection of India by buildin statues for them.
Its because of their victories that we were not turned into some Arab wannabes.

But I believe that Indians should honor the north Indian Emperor Nagabhata of the Pratihara Dynasty
and the south Indian Emperor Vikramaditya of the Chalukya Dynasty for their victories against
I know bro they were legends,the world recognize our history not only us,but u can't find a single world heritage site made by Barbaric Neanderthals

That's why our relegious scriptures considered them Mallecha or Outcastes worst than untouchable.

Sorry but whole world knows reality of Indians and aryan invasion. :) These empires were not munda empires but aryan.

Back
Top Bottom