What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahmud of Ghaznawi - one of the best Ghaznis in world history... Raped Hindu kings like it was his job... Destroyed heathen Somnath temple 17 times...

We love you Mahmud of Ghaznawi...
Indians are just ******** after this... They are ******** for 1000 years

That same man killed your forefathers and forced you people to convert to islam :lol:

In some other thread you your self claim for your IVC route.

Mahmud of Ghazni ..Born: October 2, 971 AD, Ghazni, Afghanistan... Because Ghazni now in afghan...
No wonder why afghanis love him as their hero... But why pakistanis love him???? As an islamist or as a conquerer... You can't celebrate him as a conquerer because he conquered your country also ... For example he conquered Multan,Kashmir and Qanoch by deposing the Shia Ismaili rulers who were islams.... Modern india and pakistan was hundreds of small provinces during that time...

Ha...Ha ...nice try... You guys are excellent in making stories to cover your sorry history..

Maybe you're retarded...
The Hindus that were raped moved to east to India to avoid more rape...
So I guess you are screwed either way you look at t. :rofl:

Daddy my foot. I m a Brahmin myself. All I know is that the IVC Vedic civilization was not created by a bunch of low caste cowherds who inhabit Punjab today.

You Indian need to get out of this illusionist disarray about us Pakistanis that we are your low cast Dalits who converted to Islam under pressure. May be some not all, Pakistan has allot of mixtures you will find all kind of people from different heritage for exp: Pashtun, Balouchi, Sindhi, Saraiki, Punjabi and Mohjir most of us are mixture of the great Moguls Persian/Arab and Turks all of these people were once lord or law makers of Hindustan I will not say India because it didn’t exist before 1947, we grew when our ancestor came to Hind and married local Muslim women’s in-order to make Islam grow or converted them and then married them that’s how we all grew with different heritages , in this world the lineages comes from a father side not mothers. Even my linage is somewhat similar my Great Great grandfathers hailed from Gazni In Afganistan they came to Hind with Babur as his lawyer/judge Babur then awarded my ancestors’ whole district of Etawah, After independent my grandfather moved to Lahore we now consider or self Punjabi it certainly doest mean that all of us are low life Hindu’s. Since you have offended a lot of people I will say or tell you In India now our ancestors illegitimate children still Rome free as bhramin or bania etc. Thora but influence to tum logon ke face per nazar ata hai

Mahmud of Ghazni ..Born: Otober 2, 971 AD, Ghazni, Afghanistan... Because Ghazni now in afghan...
No wonder why afghanis love him as their hero... But why pakistanis love him???? As an islamist or as a conquerer... You can't celebrate him as a conquerer because he conquered your country also ... For example he conquered Multan,Kashmir and Qanoch by deposing the Shia Ismaili rulers who were islams.... Modern india and pakistan was hundreds of small provinces during that time...

he spread the light of Islam and destroyed the heathen Somnath temple 17 times...

We love him.. That's why.

Maybe you're retarded...

So, Hindus were raped. And it was Muslim - Buddhist bai bahi?? Buddhists would have been raped first because it was such a cowardly religion.

Even making good stories needs good brain power

Maybe you're retarded...

So you are a product of one of those rape ?? :lol:

So you are a product of one of those raps ?? :lol:

Most hindu women who were raped were also kept as sex slaves and forcibly converted to islam as concubines for the muslims. That's documented in History. Anydays,Afghans do say that they raped and converted pakistani hindu higher castes like Brahmins.They brag about this on PAshtun forums a lot.

You Indian need to get out of this illusionist disarray about us Pakistanis that we are your low cast Dalits who converted to Islam under pressure. May be some not all, Pakistan has allot of mixtures you will find all kind of people from different heritage for exp: Pashtun, Balouchi, Sindhi, Saraiki, Punjabi and Mohjir most of us are mixture of the great Moguls Persian/Arab and Turks all of these people were once lord or law makers of Hindustan I will not say India because it didn’t exist before 1947, we grew when our ancestor came to Hind and married local Muslim women’s in-order to make Islam grow or converted them and then married them that’s how we all grew with different heritages , in this world the lineages comes from a father side not mothers. Even my linage is somewhat similar my Great Great grandfathers hailed from Gazni In Afganistan they came to Hind with Babur as his lawyer/judge Babur then awarded my ancestors’ whole district of Etawah, After independent my grandfather moved to Lahore we now consider or self Punjabi it certainly doest mean that all of us are low life Hindu’s. Since you have offended a lot of people I will say or tell you In India now our ancestors illegitimate children still Rome free as bhramin or bania etc. Thora but influence to tum logon ke face per nazar ata hai

Yours may be a different case but most (>99%) converts are low caste ( Dalits, jats, gujars, arains, artisan and butcher castes) though they pretend to have a lineage like yours.

So, Hindus were raped. And it was Muslim - Buddhist bai bahi?? Buddhists would have been raped first because it was such a cowardly religion.

Even making good stories needs good brain power

Buddhist are more peaceful than Hindus which is why every Muslim conqueror that stepped into India didn't bother them that much...
Now when it came to Sikhs and Hindus..
They were savages who need to be put down and civilized..

Btw most Pakistanis converted due to normal acts of conversion... Not sword to the head.. If Mughal really wanted to convert everyone with sword to the head technique... Hinduism would be as dead as Sanskrit..

Yours may be a different case but most (>99%) converts are low caste ( Dalits, jats, gujars, arains, artisan and butcher castes) though they pretend to have a lineage like yours.

That's not true...

Most Pakistanis are lighter than Indians..
And besides in Pakistan no one cares about caste anymore.
So keep your Dalit-Brahmin **** in your hellhole, please.

Most hindu women who were raped were also kept as sex slaves and forcibly converted to islam as concubines for the muslims. That's documented in History. Anydays,Afghans do say that they raped and converted pakistani hindu higher castes like Brahmins.They brag about this on PAshtun forums a lot.

Afghan can think whatever they want.. Fact is they come to our country... And they are our beeches now..

They are very minimum not allot, most people in Punjab are Mixtures of all As i mentioned earlier

This stupid pakistani kid in another thread told IVC was their ancestors. And now telling This ghaznawi terrorist is his ancestor,and he pushed the original inhabitants to the east of Indus. WTF! Make up your mind boy!

A century from now Pakistanis will tell we are a direct descendent of Osama,Lakhvi, Saddam. What this three people did ghaznawi did but a few centuries ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom