What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Yeah please have a DNA test of Pakistani Pashtun and South indian from Kerala
But then Pakistan is hardly Pashtun... It's largely Punjabi and partly Sindhi. If you really want a DNA test done then do try it with Punjabi/Sindhi and mainland India, though it may be different to peninsular or North Eastern India but I'm sure it's not much different from mainland India. Your Cuisine, your language, your dressing is very common to India. That's why Pakistanis relish Indian movies and TV and food and dresses, because they can easily relate to it.

You can all deny it, but Pakistanis are not so different after all.

Mahira Khan's Cannes debut has everybody looking for updates, photographs and just about anything one could get their hands on. Mahira rubbing shoulders with the best of the best in the world of entertainment, carrying herself with utmost poise and grace. Having come back to Pakistan now, we recently discovered Khan;s conversation with India Today at the Cannes where she talked about the warmth she received by the ex Miss World Aishwarya Rai.

Yes guys it seems that the tension is only between India and Pakistan's governments as the people of both nations continue to greet each other with a lot of love. As seen at Cannes Film Festival, Mahira Khan had an amazing time rubbing shoulders with the Bollywood divas.

"Aishwarya Rai just came and we hugged each other. She just gave me a long hug. I told her this is the warmest hug I have gotten in a while," told Mahira Khan while talking to the daily.

Mahira and Aishwarya Rai both represented L'Oreal at the Cannes red carpet and had an amazing time with each other.

Talking further about the tension between the two countries and how can one get rid of them to come together Mahira told India Today,

"I don’t know how we can. I used to think and I still think that whatever differences are created via history and politics whatever that may be, I think art lessens those differences as by way of art, we start seeing that we are much more similar than we are different."

Adding further, Khan also said how people from both nations appeared similar, "When we speak it appears the same language, same thing, and in fact, globally when we come to places like this, the biggest thing you learn is that we are very similar."

With Mahira quite hopeful that one day nobody would ask her this question she also said, "So places like these, festivals like these, films, music, I think we all need to still try to collaborate, but off course India, Pakistan is India, Pakistan,"

Now the truth is that we miss seeing Mahira Khan paired opposite Shahrukh Khan as she was brilliant in Raees but till that happens all we can do is wait and see her romance Fawad Khan in Maula Jatt 2 hopefully soon.
https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/...hug-i-have-gotten-in-a-while-says-mahira-khan

We are not same people but different these wanna be slaves need to shut the hell up

Tumhain may nay pehlay hee kaha tha tumhara minus 2000 iq hai apnay non existant iq kay saath meray threads may na post kiya karo. Plus a real pathan would never say anything like this may be u are a bihari something if im not wrong..
Kya aap ghada ki baat karaan hai? Who said I was a Pathan or even a Bihari? Do I sound like a Pathan or a Bihari? You cannot ignore what ever Allah has ordered in the Past, what he has made you in the present and what you and your generations will be in the future.

But then Pakistan is hardly Pashtun... It's largely Punjabi and partly Sindhi. If you really want a DNA test done then do try it with Punjabi/Sindhi and mainland India, though it may be different to peninsular or North Eastern India but I'm sure it's not much different from mainland India. Your Cuisine, your language, your dressing is very common to India. That's why Pakistanis relish Indian movies and TV and food and dresses, because they can easily relate to it.

No, your cuisine, language and dressing comes from Pakistan. Where the Mughals first come through. Get real my small penis Indian fraaand. :lol:

And trust me, after watching a few youtube videos, you will realize that majority of viewers of Pakistani videos are bhartis. Not vice versa. Of course, no one is stopping you to build a counter narrative filled with delusions, but reality can be a b*tch sometimes. Hahahahaha

No, your cuisine, language and dressing comes from Pakistan. Where the Mughals first come through. Get real my small penis Indian fraaand. :lol:

And trust me, after watching a few youtube videos, you will realize that majority of viewers of Pakistani videos are bhartis. Not vice versa. Of course, no one is stopping you to build a counter narrative filled with delusions, but reality can be a b*tch sometimes. Hahahahaha

The joke is on you man.... Pakistan was merely a faraway outpost for the Mughals and a place while they passed through to HOME... Is Delhi in Pakistan? The seat of Mughal empire. Is Awadh in Pakistan? Is Hyderabad is Pakistan? is Jhalawar in Pakistan, the birthplace of Shalwar? Where's Jama Masjid, Taj Mahal, Agra fort.

Where was Urdu originated? Where did Nihari originated? Where did Biryani originate? All the kebabs/biryani that you relish were either Mughal(Delhi), Awadhi(Lucknow), Bhopali or Hyderabadi.

You seriously lack any knowledge to have a decent conversation.

By any chance are you @RazPaK incarnate... You have the same DP....

That's how your comment fares against another perspective:
We are talking about Mahira and she herself is a Pathan.
Pakistani's may share similarities with Indians DNA wise, but isn't that also the case with other neighbouring states of Pakistan, especially Afghanistan.
Cusine resemblence, sure, but don't forget the simple fact that Pakistani's are mostly non-vegan unlike Indians.
Anyone can tell apart an Indian from a Pakistani from their dialects and pronunciation. Other than Urdu inspired Hindi, we cannot understand anyother Indian language. We can mostly read and comprehend Persian, Pashto and Dari scripts but Hindi scripts are utterly martian to us.
Dressing may look alike yet the differences are prominent. Pakistani men mostly wear shalwar kameez, while Indian men don't or rarely.
Indian movie and drama industry is on the backfoot in Pakistan, despite ex-PM's personal attempts to have Indian content screened. In Pakistan, Turkish serials are more popular than anyother foreign serials.
No one denies that geographical proximities don't entail similarities, because it's a global phenomenon and not only an Indian Pakistan thing. Long and short of the rebuttal: There are common grounds, yet we aren't exactly alike and the differences are more pronounced.

Mahira Khan's Cannes debut has everybody looking for updates, photographs and just about anything one could get their hands on. Mahira rubbing shoulders with the best of the best in the world of entertainment, carrying herself with utmost poise and grace. Having come back to Pakistan now, we recently discovered Khan;s conversation with India Today at the Cannes where she talked about the warmth she received by the ex Miss World Aishwarya Rai.

Yes guys it seems that the tension is only between India and Pakistan's governments as the people of both nations continue to greet each other with a lot of love. As seen at Cannes Film Festival, Mahira Khan had an amazing time rubbing shoulders with the Bollywood divas.

"Aishwarya Rai just came and we hugged each other. She just gave me a long hug. I told her this is the warmest hug I have gotten in a while," told Mahira Khan while talking to the daily.

Mahira and Aishwarya Rai both represented L'Oreal at the Cannes red carpet and had an amazing time with each other.

Talking further about the tension between the two countries and how can one get rid of them to come together Mahira told India Today,

"I don’t know how we can. I used to think and I still think that whatever differences are created via history and politics whatever that may be, I think art lessens those differences as by way of art, we start seeing that we are much more similar than we are different."

Adding further, Khan also said how people from both nations appeared similar, "When we speak it appears the same language, same thing, and in fact, globally when we come to places like this, the biggest thing you learn is that we are very similar."

With Mahira quite hopeful that one day nobody would ask her this question she also said, "So places like these, festivals like these, films, music, I think we all need to still try to collaborate, but off course India, Pakistan is India, Pakistan,"

Now the truth is that we miss seeing Mahira Khan paired opposite Shahrukh Khan as she was brilliant in Raees but till that happens all we can do is wait and see her romance Fawad Khan in Maula Jatt 2 hopefully soon.
https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/...hug-i-have-gotten-in-a-while-says-mahira-khan
Even then they will not give you any role. Nice try

Bro what happened?

This Iranian guy say some disrespectful stuff like Pakistan and India should be reunited. :lol:
Indian and Pakistan only ever unite under Muslim leadership. I take great offence at this retard's message.

There are some similarities but a lot of differences.

This Iranian guy say some disrespectful stuff like Pakistan and India should be reunited. :lol:
Indian and Pakistan only ever unite under Muslim leadership. I take great offence at this retard's message.

Ah ok, but but don't resort to such insults please. Debate in a refined manner.

There are some similarities but a lot of differences.

Ah ok, but but don't resort to such insults please. Debate in a refined manner.

I understand, but you should realize that people that post these typesof messages are just trying to antagonize and insult Pakistani people. So, I mean, what should I say? I can just ignore and not post on the thread. Or I can give my opinion. I don't know?

Yaar, assuming you are fasting, Roza sirf khaney peenay ka nahi hota. Don't let your anger to get to veer you offcourse.

I agree. I am not perfect, and I am trying my best to avoid such things. Perhaps, I should just take a break from this website.

Back
Top Bottom