What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we believe you or hadith or Quran?
I am just telling the interpretation of the Hadith prophecies in modern times. Ghulan Ahmed also saw in the same way. Facts like imposition of Ataturk, "regime changes", support for Israel etc shows that west has done what was said of dajjal. So, it is reasonable.

For Members something to think about,
Why is all world religions starting to believe we have entered end times
  • As Muslim we believe all minor signs have come true now major sign is just right round the corner Also Return of Prophet Isa A.S.
  • Christian also believe that Jesus/Prophet Isa A.S is returning same as Muslim they call it Armageddon.
  • Jews believe there Messiah/Antichrist is about to return but they have to accelerator the process before their date of 6000
  • Hindus believe they have entered the end time occurs when Kalki, the final incarnation of Vishnu
  • Rest religions also have concluded of world ending.
To answer...Allah sent messengers to all nations, as Allah says We sent a Messenger in every nation, 16:36
So all nations have prophecies about end times but theirs mostly lost with time and got mixed up. When our Messenger says something and chain is sound, it is not a prophecy but a fact but one still has to analyze and interpret per space time difference.

So immediately every one becomes ignorant and disbeliever of hadith!

Esfehan is not Afghanistan. its in central Iran. dude you need to read geography. Or you just checking shias in the forum? is int?

What is "careful"? This part of the world had no track record of historical book keeping unlike the Greeks and others.

So define your careful please because 7th/8th/9th/10th century arabs up to that point had zero reputation for collating and keeping information with accuracy.

The narrations were an observation of whichever scribe was present to hear what the prophet said. So once again its a classic case of chinese whispers and power hungry leaders influencing this process.
Then you nees to study the culture of this part of world... where there is hardly any person that remember the bible by heart even during the life span of Prophets SAW there were hundreds of muslim memorizing Quran by heart. The literature and education here was based on oral memory rather than written books.

Madina was center of knowledge and education. If books were not there then how were they teaching ? It was arabian way of teaching ...

Come out of your slave mentality. If something is not done in the westeen way it means its not done ... lolz

Appearance of Imam Mahdi will be at the time of a civil war in KSA.
at-Tabarani in al Aswat, Musnad Ahmed, Sunan Abu Dawud: disagreement will occur at the death of Caliph and a man from the people of Madinah will fly forth to Makkah...
people will force him to accept their allegiance.

This seem to happen when King Salman will die and other influential princes will vie for kingdom. Future does not look good for mbs.
Word Caliph should not confuse people. May be word monarch was used, also Caliphs after Rashidun Caliphate were kings but called Caliph.
In al Hakim al Mustadrak, three men all sons of Caliph will fight over your treasure and none of them will take it then black flags will appear....

Well look for what happens after the death of Kings Salman, he is about 90. Many influential princes will fight for the throne and there will be a civil war in KSA. People will frantically look for Imam Mahdi at that time.

Then you nees to study the culture of this part of world... where there is hardly any person that remember the bible by heart even during the life span of Prophets SAW there were hundreds of muslim memorizing Quran by heart. The literature and education here was based on oral memory rather than written books.

Madina was center of knowledge and education. If books were not there then how were they teaching ? It was arabian way of teaching ...

Come out of your slave mentality. If something is not done in the westeen way it means its not done ... lolz

"Taq-yeed Al-Ilm", Abu Hurayra said, the messenger of God was informed that some people are writing his hadiths. He took to the pulpit of the mosque and said,

"What are these books that I heard you wrote? I am just a human being. Anyone who has any of these writings should bring it here. Abu Hurayra said we collected all these and burned them in fire."

"Taq-yeed Al-Ilm", Abu Hurayra said, the messenger of God was informed that some people are writing his hadiths. He took to the pulpit of the mosque and said,

"What are these books that I heard you wrote? I am just a human being. Anyone who has any of these writings should bring it here. Abu Hurayra said we collected all these and burned them in fire."
What is the authenticity of this book ? Did anyone checked verified the contents of the book and the writer like it was done for sahih hadith ?

You cant produce material feom any text ... today you are using an 11th century contervercial book tomorrow you will use 20th century satanic versus ?

It says fighters of dajjal would be flat faced ethnicity from east of Khurasan, and jews with Persian shawls will walk along side Dajjal and those will be from Isfahan.

So now may be, not even 2% on this forum will be willing to believe on this hadith!
You mixing 2 unrelated shai hadith to suite your crappy narratives, Khurasan and flat face incident already happened i the form of TATARI ATTACK ON BAGHDAD IN 1200- 1300 AD FROM MONGOLIA @BATM
Its interesting they believe the hadith more than they do the Quran. The deception is real.
most of Problems defining is not on QURAN sir our Prophet PBUH defines throughout his life and reach us as a sahi hadiths @Menace2Society
Your mahdi jinn demon saviour.
Now you're out of Islam, IMAM MEHDI will be the savior of humanity from evil @Menace2Society
May be, may be not, may be dajjal masquerade as mahdi.
Now you're out of Islam to not believing Sahi hadith @BATMAN
Its not stated in the quran, that is the contradiction.
Now tell me how do we get the whole life of our Prophet PBUH as we know please explain @Menace2Society
Hadith is an observation and an interpretation. A man made one which was compiled well after the prophets death. Make of that what you will.
No, hadiths collections/compiling was already started in Prophet lifes, 1/4th comes from BIBI AISA r.a/abu hurreara r.a/abu baker r.a/Umar r.a, and these respected religious scholars Like IMAM BUKHARI/IMAM MUSLIM/IMAM HUMBLE/IMAM SHAFAI created a precision process/education system/structure to differentiate what hadith is true/right and which one is wrong called (ISMAI-RGIAL), most these hadiths came from lots of TABI AND TABIEN who just saw various SHABAS and BIBIS but not our Prophet verified/ confirmed by those respected religious scholars @Menace2Society
What is "careful"? This part of the world had no track record of historical book keeping unlike the Greeks and others.

So define your careful please because 7th/8th/9th/10th century arabs up to that point had zero reputation for collating and keeping information with accuracy.

The narrations were an observation of whichever scribe was present to hear what the prophet said. So once again its a classic case of chinese whispers and power hungry leaders influencing this process.
are you blaming these respected religious scholars are lying, Allah aap per reham fermay @Menace2Society
Should we believe you or hadith or Quran?
Both @BATMAN

I meant the actual hadees with the chain of narrators
Here it is
The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah – Sunan Abu Dawood Book 37 Hadith 4271

The Mahdi will be of my stock and will have a broad forehead a prominent nose. He will fill the earth will equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years – Sunan Abu Dawood Book 37 Hadith 4272

It is reported from Abu Hurayra that the Prophet said: "What will be your reaction when the son of Mary descends and your Imam is among yourselves? Sahih Muslim
There were three Hadiths narrated on the authority of Abu Sa`id Al-Kudri (may Allah be pleased with him). Such Hadiths were reported by Al-Hakim; and some of them were reported by Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Maqah, Imam Ahmad, and others. Of these Hadiths, At-Tirmidhi reported that the Prophet said: “Al-Mahdi is from my Ummah; he will be born and live to rule five or seven or nine years. (If) one goes to him and says: ‘Give me (a charity), he will fill one’s garment with what one needs.’”

. Abu Dawud also reported a Hadith about Al-Mahdi that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Al-Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead, a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years.”

There is also the Hadith narrated by Thawban (may Allah be pleased with him) in which the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “If you see the black banners emerging from Khurasan, seek to join their supporters even if creeping, because among them will be caliph Al-Mahdi.” That Hadith was reported by Al-Hakim and Ahmad. But the chains of narration of that hadith were all unauthentic, though some Hadith scholars rendered it sound in general.

@CodeforFood

Its not stated in the quran, that is the contradiction.

Apparently not. Is the proper way of Namaz stated in the Quran?

This is a self contradicting post lol.

Last edited:
Is the Namaz stated in the Quran?
yes along with zakaat

Qur'an: 2:43
upload_2019-9-4_8-12-28.png

نماز قائم کرو اور زکوة دو اور رکوع کرنے والوں کے ساتھ رکوع کرو

Last edited:
Now you're out of Islam, IMAM MEHDI will be the savior of humanity from evil @Menace2Society

Give some rest to your takfiri fatwa trigger.

In your ignorance your are indirectly calling Companions of Messenger like Abu Bakar and Omer kafir, because they had burnt their collection of Messenger's sayings. If you don't know that ask your mohallay k molvi sahib, because kitab tou tum logo nay khud khol k dekhni nai hy. Baty aisay kar rahay ho jaisay sari riwayat zubani yad hay tumhay.

There is only one Hadees and that is Quran, and that is the best Hadees. People who believe that it was written on bones and leaves would always remain in dark, that is their destiny, unless they mend their thinking and way.

These liars including Bukhari and others were agents of chaos who knew there would come people like you who would never question their intrigues, instead would consider their work holy. If you people haven't figured out that they wanted division and they succeeded in that by constructing a parallel religion, you will never be able to understand what is happening outside your little pond.

There is also the Hadith narrated by Thawban (may Allah be pleased with him) in which the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “If you see the black banners emerging from Khurasan, seek to join their supporters even if creeping, because among them will be caliph Al-Mahdi.” That Hadith was reported by Al-Hakim and Ahmad. But the chains of narration of that hadith were all unauthentic, though some Hadith scholars rendered it sound in general.

You people seriously need to make up your mind. Per your sources:

1. This Mehdi or Mahdi will be spotted in Arab, would be of Arab descent, he won't be willing but people would make him to accept

There hasn't been a Messenger, a righteous person who was assigned a divine role and he refused to accept it. Second per your claims Arabs would be faced with a lot of bloodshed there would be dead bodies lying everywhere, I don't know who in that chaos would be worried to identify a person. Chalo khair kar lia identify, now how the hell this Mahdi has reached Khurasan from Arab? These black banners of your's have already led to killing of million of Muslims.

Go clean the streets of Karachi and remove those garbage heaps if you wish your Mehdi to make a stop here and visit you. Gandagi k dhair may rehnay walay log chalay hain dunia may jangay karanay aur aman lanay.

You mixing 2 unrelated shai hadith to suite your crappy narratives, Khurasan and flat face incident already happened i the form of TATARI ATTACK ON BAGHDAD IN 1200- 1300 AD FROM MONGOLIA @BATM

most of Problems defining is not on QURAN sir our Prophet PBUH defines throughout his life and reach us as a sahi hadiths @Menace2Society

Now tell me how do we get the whole life of our Prophet PBUH as we know please explain @Menace2Society

No, hadiths collections/compiling was already started in Prophet lifes, 1/4th comes from BIBI AISA r.a/abu hurreara r.a/abu baker r.a/Umar r.a, and these respected religious scholars Like IMAM BUKHARI/IMAM MUSLIM/IMAM HUMBLE/IMAM SHAFAI created a precision process/education system/structure to differentiate what hadith is true/right and which one is wrong called (ISMAI-RGIAL), most these hadiths came from lots of TABI AND TABIEN who just saw various SHABAS and BIBIS but not our Prophet verified/ confirmed by those respected religious scholars @Menace2Society

are you blaming these respected religious scholars are lying, Allah aap per reham fermay @Menace2Society

Both @BATMAN
Bro hold down. @BATMAN and @Menace2Society are not out of Islam for not accepting particular books of Hadith. This is are historical accounts and anybody can decline to accept authenticity of hadith. I agree that denial of sahih hadith is a big fitna but it does not make them Kafir. However, it will make them difficult to find the true path of Islam.

If anybody belief that I don't believe in sunnat following (not the books but the sunnat itself) then his Imaan is questionable.

yes along with zakaat

Qur'an: 2:43
View attachment 577488
نماز قائم کرو اور زکوة دو اور رکوع کرنے والوں کے ساتھ رکوع کرو
Its just the word, not method. Why you recite Alhamd in Namaz. Is it somewhere written in Quran?

It is only hadith that make it mandatory to recite ALhamd in Namaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom