What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this does ever happen and I hope to God this jinn demon never comes to earth otherwise we will see millions of Muslims running to fight, trying to be the first to spill "kuffar" blood. This is the deception. The rivers of blood for the rivers of milk and honey. Gives me shivers down my spine.

Its safe to say i

Its not stated in the quran, that is the contradiction.
Absence is not contradiction.

Where is method of namaz is in quran ? By your definition following sunna method is aldo deception

If this does ever happen and I hope to God this jinn demon never comes to earth otherwise we will see millions of Muslims running to fight, trying to be the first to spill "kuffar" blood. This is the deception. The rivers of blood for the rivers of milk and honey. Gives me shivers down my spine.

This is not Gods plan and this against all universal laws laid down by our creator.

So u knows Allah's plan ... great

Absence is not contradiction.

Where is method of namaz is in quran ? By your definition following sunna method is aldo deception

Hadith is an observation and an interpretation. A man made one which was compiled well after the prophets death. Make of that what you will.

Hadith is an observation and an interpretation. A man made one which was compiled well after the prophets death. Make of that what you will.
Corrections..

Not man made ... man compilled with lot of care research and verification.

Even Quran was compilled after several years of passing of Prophet SAW.

Furthermore hadith is not just observations but most of the time narrations of Prophet SAW

This is not Gods plan and this against all universal laws laid down by our creator.

Exactly, tomorrow CIA will launch some sort of beast and than Iran will launch mehdi to kill the beast, that's it..... people will go to that person as mahdi.
Now it's also possible that iblis knew about his own plans and he stated his plan as hadith to the collector of hadith.

I am not muslim, but I find great similarities between end time prophecy of Islam, Judeo-christianity and Dharma. So, I am commenting here. Interesting discussion indeed.
There is also no reference/mention of DAJJAL in QURAN, so do you think same as DAJJAL or HAZRAT EESA will not come in the near days of the EARTH, and their lots hadiths from various SAHABA and BIBIS that quoted lots sahi hadiths like BBI AESHA r.a ( wife of our PROPHET) 1/4th hadiths were quoted be her/ abu harrera r.a/Umar r.a/ Anus bin malik r.a (servant of our PROPHET) etc etc
Dajjal, according to Ghulam Ahmed was colonialists. I find it to be very reasonable as colonialists did tell lies and planted imposters. So, Dajjal is already here and it is not one man but entire west.

interesting indeed but very confusing. the signs above are just indications of decadence and moral decay. Almost all religions would say 'end' when such decadence reaches extremes.
Also the 'return of Izrat' - hasn't Christ already returned according to bible (resurrection)?
No, Christ returning is after Israel formation, not before.
This is my personal view ,
  • Quran , mostly has tales of Prophets and Messengers , their is mention of miracles and heavenly matter, end of days (judgement day etc)

Muslims of early times , who lived with Prophet had questions about many thing
related to daily lives, and they also were curious about End of times

They asked the prophet for advice how to do their day to day activities
prayers , trade, dealing with family , marriage etc

The early Muslim feared hell fire and they asked Prophet daily how to avoid it

Out of those interaction with Prophet , additional details were captured which were recorded and attributed to Prophet Mohammad. Great effort went in place to confirm , if anything stated was heard / recorded by multiple people

The interactions were captured , so that future generations if they have similar questions they can always refer to the incident in Prophet's time

If you want to understand the day to day live of early Muslims , you can extract a lot of information from reading the hadith books

These are modern age time machines

The hadith book are kinda like a reference book , reference book for every day issues and questions

* I noticed the Mahdi's discussion normally pops up in relation to End of time discussions or as signs , people asked about End of time (Qiyamat) all the time and asked the prophet regularly so they would avoid it

The major signs were given to muslims in hadith , because people asked so many questions from Prophet about End of times

Reference:
Topic (End of time) :
Surah Qariya https://quran.com/101
Surah Azzalsalah https://quran.com/99
Surah Al Qiyama https://quran.com/75

Yajoj and Majoj (Gog/Magog) https://quran.com/21 (verse 96)

Blowing of Horn / Trumpet by Angels (Surah Naziat) https://quran.com/79/1-11 (verse 6)

Talking beast of earth , day of judgement signs https://quran.com/27 Surah Namal(verse 82)

Sun rising from West https://quran.com/2/258 Surah Al Baqrah verse 258
Prophet Abraham/Ibrahim challenges a person that his lord will rises the run from east and will also from west refer to the translation

Prophet Essa (Jesus) arrival sign of hour
https://quran.com/43/61 Surah Az Zukhruf verse 61
Also mented in https://quran.com/3 Surah Al Imran verse 55

The above qoutes are all from Quran and these same concepts are repeated in Hadith because people were interested to learn more about the final days

The same , signs (above) appear in verified hadith and those same hadith mention Mahdi / Dajjal
Dajjal is real and if you notice the behaviour of western colonialists, it becomes clear that Dajjal is the west itself. So, it is already here and appears that time of dajjal is ending.

Why is gog and magog mention in quran 2 time and not dajjal anti christ ?
Just an opinion dajjal means the deceiver or great deception, so it could be jassad which hazrat Suleiman A.S saw on his throne ,a lifeless body ruling the world that was dajjal/antichrist ,that's when he prayed that none could inherit my kingdom. In Quran surah suad.
So from my understanding it could be artificial intelligence with consciousness with human body from which he could deceive and Allah made it so only a prophet could destory this fitna.
Not artificial intelligence but western colonialists. For example, west imposes its agents in countries in the name of regime change. Isn't this how Dajjal works? For example, Ataturk in Turkey was imposed by westerners, kings of middle east was imposed by westerners and so on. It is no artificial intelligence
Dajjali forces are all active right now. Weather manipulation is happening right in front of us. Socially we are all being isolated, boxed and programmed at the whims of these forces. Very few are even aware of this happening around and to them!!
Correct. The internet is controlled by USA companies. The world media and Hollywood is dominated by western narratives due to petrodollar. Physically, Dajjal is NATO itself.

For Members something to think about,
Why is all world religions starting to believe we have entered end times
  • As Muslim we believe all minor signs have come true now major sign is just right round the corner Also Return of Prophet Isa A.S.
  • Christian also believe that Jesus/Prophet Isa A.S is returning same as Muslim they call it Armageddon.
  • Jews believe there Messiah/Antichrist is about to return but they have to accelerator the process before their date of 6000
  • Hindus believe they have entered the end time occurs when Kalki, the final incarnation of Vishnu
  • Rest religions also have concluded of world ending.
It is a fact that there are 3 prophecies - Islam, Judeo-christianity & Dharma (Hindu). All 3 are coinciding now and hence it is common understanding. Since one or two prophecies can get true as coincidence, getting all 3 right at the same time is a big thing.
So, pretty sure that it is end times.
Dajjal in physical form to appear from Isfahan in Iran 20 years after the Final War (Ghazwah e Hind) but European war would have happened before then. Imam Mahdi will be recognised in Makkah shortly after Dajjal's appearance
How war with India being a final war, have more war ahead?

No because when Ghazwa e Hind happens, the Muslim army will bring the Hindu leaders in chains to Jerusalem and they will find Hazrat Esa Alayhis Salam there
Why do you think Isa comes from east of Damascus? Why do you think Bible speaks of an army of 20 crore from the east east rising for the final war? Only India and China can rise that big an army. For all practical purpose, Isa is Kalki who is rising from east. So, unlike army returning from India, it will be army rising from India. All 3 prophecies of Bible, Islam and Dharma speaks of the east as the most important place for a good reason.

It says fighters of dajjal would be flat faced ethnicity from east of Khurasan, and jews with Persian shawls will walk along side Dajjal and those will be from Isfahan.

So now may be, not even 2% on this forum will be willing to believe on this hadith!
Isfahan is in Iran. As I mentioned, Dajjal has already come. The jews from Arab area including Iran fled to Israel after 1948 war. There goes your jews following Dajjal.

Corrections..

Not man made ... man compilled with lot of care research and verification.

Even Quran was compilled after several years of passing of Prophet SAW.

Furthermore hadith is not just observations but most of the time narrations of Prophet SAW

What is "careful"? This part of the world had no track record of historical book keeping unlike the Greeks and others.

So define your careful please because 7th/8th/9th/10th century arabs up to that point had zero reputation for collating and keeping information with accuracy.

The narrations were an observation of whichever scribe was present to hear what the prophet said. So once again its a classic case of chinese whispers and power hungry leaders influencing this process.

I am not muslim, but I find great similarities between end time prophecy of Islam, Judeo-christianity and Dharma. So, I am commenting here. Interesting discussion indeed.

Dajjal, according to Ghulam Ahmed was colonialists. I find it to be very reasonable as colonialists did tell lies and planted imposters. So, Dajjal is already here and it is not one man but entire west.

Dajjal is real and if you notice the behaviour of western colonialists, it becomes clear that Dajjal is the west itself. So, it is already here and appears that time of dajjal is ending.

Not artificial intelligence but western colonialists. For example, west imposes its agents in countries in the name of regime change. Isn't this how Dajjal works? For example, Ataturk in Turkey was imposed by westerners, kings of middle east was imposed by westerners and so on. It is no artificial intelligence

Correct. The internet is controlled by USA companies. The world media and Hollywood is dominated by western narratives due to petrodollar. Physically, Dajjal is NATO itself.

It is a fact that there are 3 prophecies - Islam, Judeo-christianity & Dharma (Hindu). All 3 are coinciding now and hence it is common understanding. Since one or two prophecies can get true as coincidence, getting all 3 right at the same time is a big thing.

Why do you think Isa comes from east of Damascus? Why do you think Bible speaks of an army of 20 crore from the east east rising for the final war? Only India and China can rise that big an army. For all practical purpose, Isa is Kalki who is rising from east. So, unlike army returning from India, it will be army rising from India. All 3 prophecies of Bible, Islam and Dharma speaks of the east as the most important place for a good reason.

Isfahan is in Iran. As I mentioned, Dajjal has already come. The jews from Arab area including Iran fled to Israel after 1948 war. There goes your jews following Dajjal.
Well its good to get your perspective about your dharma but your knowledge on Islam is limited as most of your understand is through Ahmedi lens.

From scientific point of view we will in future have earth pole shifting meaning from our perspective sun rising from west and setting in east.
Also even if atheist dont believe any of this we have 3 event but are billions years away
1. Andromeda galaxy collision with milky way
2. Sun Exhausting becoming cold
3. Black hole engulfing our system

What is "careful"? This part of the world had no track record of historical book keeping unlike the Greeks and others.

So define your careful please because 7th/8th/9th/10th century arabs up to that point had zero reputation for collating and keeping information with accuracy.

The narrations were an observation of whichever scribe was present to hear what the prophet said. So once again its a classic case of chinese whispers and power hungry leaders influencing this process.
by means of hifz oral tradition from which quran is protected in hearts and sayings of prophets PBUH.

Should we believe you or hadith or Quran?

by means of hifz oral tradition from which quran is protected in hearts and sayings of prophets PBUH.

Understood but how do you define the unauthentic hadith? Surely if there are unauthentic hadith then the entire process is questionable no? We go by number of witnesses but who is to say the witness might be a liar? I am sorry but this method is flawed and is evident.

I say as us Muslim we should take Quran first then hadith which are in accordance with Quran anything out side like prophesies should be studied not blindly follow anyone like ISIS Al bagdadi.
Your conclusion is correct. Old kharjite used literal meaning and were misguided same with modern kharjite ISIL and ttp.
But none of us here on this forum has spend time in studying whole Quran and most Hadith collection so we have to take Ahadith, but yes not blindly, both Quran and Hadith. Could not agree more.

All of you (who believe or who don't believe) are in for a big surprise.

Elaborate

There is awareness and self awareness.

awareness is like a animal who knows its alive and basic steps beyond that. Self awareness is like us we can think about our existence and manipulate whats around us.

We can and will create an aware being who is intelligent enough to absorb information and present it but not self aware.

We are unable to create fully conscious self aware beings as the source for this is divine and beyond our comprehension.

Mahdi does not exist. Jesus never existed, his story is similar to Horus. There are only 4 witnesses to Jesus existence. Hid story is similar to Horus. Horus is the sun diety which freemasons believe in alongside Soloman and the most famous "blazing star" planet sirius.

So if you are waiting for Jesus to come back then he might do but it will be Horus and this is not divine. This is jinn territory. Beaware. Both mahdi and dajjal are entities. They are not divine. People will follow them both as if they are.

This is the level of deception we are dealing with and we are only just scratching the surface.

What’s your take on Mirza Qadiani?
Was he a deceiver or no - I would like you to answer that first and foremost

Dajjali system is already here, we are in it right now.

Physical appearance of Dajjal will most likely be as a hologram backed by a fully weaponised infrastructure.

Bro
Dajjal will be a person ...I have read the ahadiths on this....and as you rightly say his system is already in place and so are his followers

yup someone posted dajjal followers will be from afghanistan but hadees is tdajjal followers will be from esfehan and thats iran

Correct and they will be wearing green robes. And Esfahan has highest number of Jews outside of Israel in Asia. Or it could mean the Shia ....Allah knows best

Understood but how do you define the unauthentic hadith? Surely if there are unauthentic hadith then the entire process is questionable no? We go by number of witnesses but who is to say the witness might be a liar? I am sorry but this method is flawed and is evident.
chain of narration all meeting back to prophet PBUH without break is sahih hadith,also each person biography are stored in libraries in egypt cario and madina university.

There is a chapter in our holy book, Quran, the most important chapter on the topic of the anti Christ. It also points to the western nations and Russia, being the agents/support arms of Dajjal.

Correct and they will be wearing green robes. And Esfahan has highest number of Jews outside of Israel in Asia. Or it could mean the Shia ....Allah knows best

this is the reason why i am always doubtful of Irans real motives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom