What's new

Mahatma Gandhi vs Quaid-e-Azam, MA Jinnah

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jinnah was Not there at Partition Time , Pakistan would not come into Existance ..

& we are not Breathing in Free AIR of our Country ...

Look How Hindus are treating Minorities there ??? ( This not Happens in Pakistan )

I have Great Repect For Gandhi but he didnot Want Pakistan come into Existance in which Gandhi LOST & Jinnah Wons ..

If Jinnah was Not there at Partition Time , Pakistan would not come into Existance ..

& we are not Breathing in Free AIR of our Country ...

Look How Hindus are treating Minorities there ??? ( This not Happens in Pakistan )

I have Great Repect For Gandhi but he didnot Want Pakistan come into Existance in which Gandhi LOST & Jinnah Wons ..

It is a misconception that Gandhi Bapu did not want Pakisan to come into existence.

In fact, Qaid e Azam did not want Pakistan to happen, until he was forced to by teh intransigence of Nehru, Gandhi, Patel, and the Indian Congress who refused to accomodate the Muslim league and it's mandate on even teh minutest issues.

In fact, hindutva groups blamed Gandhi for letting the partition occur.

In fact, Qaid e Azam did not want Pakistan to happen, until he was forced to by teh intransigence of Nehru, Gandhi, Patel, and the Indian Congress who refused to accomodate the Muslim league and it's mandate on even teh minutest issues.

thats why mr.jinnah leave congres.its realty if th accept muslim rights we will never demand pakistan

i know its kinda off topic but i jst wanna know wat does 'mahatama' means

Gandhiji All the Way! I believe he was more Muslim than Jinnah (Whom I also respect, and find a really sensible man). Gandhi said that when he Finished Reading Mohammaed SAWs Biography he was sad he didnt have more to Know about such a Man.

Gandhi was Mesmerized by Omar PBUH Prophets Companions Piety and Simplicity and emulated him. He said Omar PBUH is the best leader any country can have.

As a Pakistani and a Muslim, I find this insulting. The forum member who posted above you revived this thread because he wanted a simple answer...what is the meaning of Mahatma.

Please keep your Bollywood propaganda to yourself unless of course you would like to initiate a massive verbal war with me.

:enjoy:
Verbal war? well to be frank arguments over the internet are like the Olympics for the Handicapped, in the end, win or loose u r still handicapped!!! I dont wanna indulge in the so called great "verbal war" Sir.

I being a Muslim didnt find it Insulting. I suggest you dig out the real and true meaning of "Muslim" and compare Jinnah saab and Gandhiji. You will see all your anger Vanish away into thing air.

Mahatma means Great. Yes Gandhiji was and Is one of the Greatest Leaders the world has seen. He is right up there with the best.

You are an insult to Islam, stop hiding and show your true self.

Anyways you couldn't keep up with me if you did decide to keep flaming, and if you feel that arguments over the internet are for the mentally handicapped, what are you doing on a Pakistani military forum anyways arguing? Don't you have some mediocre scripts to write? Remember "ahmed", you are a guest in our house.

Next time please avoid insulting the mentally and physically disabled by comparing them to yourself.

Jinnah > Gundhi
The moderators know whether I am a Muslim or "someone" pretending to be a Muslim. Ask them Please.

I see you got an allergy for Bollywood, well I hope you werent the Boy who was caught by BSF when he tried to Cross into India to Meet Salman Khan! hahahahahah If so, I am sorry, Next time ask me, I will give his number, will be a lot easier, trust me ;)

This is one of the best forums on the net, and I feel it outclasses some Indian forums when it comes to neutrality and name calling. I hope it stays that way, irrespective of beasts. :) God Speed

Jinnah is a great person. He was a Humanist and his mind was not polluted by petty thoughts. He had a Lofty Pakistan in his Mind. A Prosperous, peaceful pakistan, a Boon to its neighbours, a source of stability. Insha Allah, his dream will be fulfilled one day. God Speed

PS: I have never Insulted Jinnah, Never will. But I feel Ganhdiji is a greater personality than him, and its my personal thought. No one needs to loose sleep over it. To each his Own. God Speed

Gandhiji All the Way! I believe he was more Muslim than Jinnah (Whom I also respect, and find a really sensible man). Gandhi said that when he Finished Reading Mohammaed SAWs Biography he was sad he didnt have more to Know about such a Man.

Gandhi was Mesmerized by Omar PBUH Prophets Companions Piety and Simplicity and emulated him. He said Omar PBUH is the best leader any country can have.

Muslim is someone who believes in one God Allah (swt) and Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) as his messenger.

Please do tell me, how does Gandhi fits this definition?

And do not use PBUH in front of Omar (radhi Allahu anhu)

Peace be upon him is a phrase that practicing Muslims often say after saying (or hearing) the name of a prophet of Islam.

* (Arabic: عليه السلام ʿAlayhis salaam - A.S.) "Peace be upon him": This expression follows after naming any prophet (other than Prophet Muhammed), or one of the noble Angels (i.e. Jibreel, Mikaeel, etc.)

* (Arabic: صلى الله عليه وسلم ṣall Allahu ʿalayhi wa sallam - S.A.W.) "May Allah bless him and grant him peace." : This expression follows specifically after saying the name of the last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammed. Note that Muslims do not use this expression for any other prophet.

In Arabic these salutations are called salawāt, and are abbreviated with SAW (in accordance with the Arabic words sallallahou alayhi wasallam) or PBUH (according to English).

Omar (radhi Allahu anhu) was sahaba.

When mentioning sahaba (the companions of Muhammad), radhi Allahu anhu (for males) and radhi Allahu anha (for females) are used .

Guys please dont insult Mahatma Gandhi by politicing him. He was a true secularist. He inspires a whole group of people. His ashrams even today run in South Africa, all the places he lived and walked in south Africa are international tourist destinations. His statues are installed in New york, in England,in singapore and even in China and hundreds of other countries. Did you guys know that Mahatma Gandhi would every year fast during the holy month of Ramzan?? He was the a man of peace.

For you Mohammed ali Jinnah must be great, afcourse, he is the father of your nation. You dont have to be hell bent to prove Gandhi was a bad person.

These people are great human-beings beyond our sphere of intelligence.

Guys please dont insult Mahatma Gandhi by politicing him. He was a true secularist. He inspires a whole group of people. His ashrams even today run in South Africa, all the places he lived and walked in south Africa are international tourist destinations. His statues are installed in New york, in England,in singapore and even in China and hundreds of other countries. Did you guys know that Mahatma Gandhi would every year fast during the holy month of Ramzan?? He was the a man of peace.

For you Mohammed ali Jinnah must be great, afcourse, he is the father of your nation. You dont have to be hell bent to prove Gandhi was a bad person.

These people are great human-beings beyond our sphere of intelligence.

When Jinnah was asked for his comments on Gandhi after the latter’s assassination, he is reported to have called him a “great Hindu” leader.

Gandhi, for example, would have favored a ban on conversions.

He suspected that conversions sometimes changed people’s allegiance to one’s nation, and he held the whole idea of converting anybody as abhorrent. “I believe that there is no such thing as conversion from one faith to another in the accepted sense of the word,” he wrote in 1935.

basically he was against hindus converting to Islam, he saw Islam as a threat and thats why jinnah left congress, and jinnah even rejected the bribe of being a first PM of India if he lets go of an Idea of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom