What's new

Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the conqueror of Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
wha you want man ?? you want us to belive that Pakistanis respect sikhism more than Indians ?? and to prove that you are actually arguing with a sikh asking him what are the buildings that they made. Not just that you are trying so hard to prove that they were ruled over by foreign forces when thats not the case..still you say you pakistanis support sikhs more than the indians. I am not here to argue who suports whom more, but I can atleast tell you for you, you are muslims first and then pakistanis..thus its important to remidn you that as a muslim community you have tortured sikhs peoeple more than anyone else...now if you talk of Pakistan as a nation then thanks for the welcome that you give to us.No seriously..i am really thankful to the nation fo pakistan for that. But belive me you'll get he same kind of reception when you come to India for a visit to your religious places. Thats human nature to be good to people who are far away from us.

and what do you mean by protect sikhs when they come to Pakistan ??? are you saying that a section of muslims in your country are a threat to them thus they need protection ?? well, i agree with you..so thanks for that again. But atleast w now know that there are section of people who may harm sikhs...thankfully which is not in India today.

Now most importantly....you said you remmeber how Hindus killed people in Golden Temple.
i am amazed that we sikhs have always been angry on a particular party for this and never on Hidnus. because we actually never thought that way..simply because thats not the case.....but am not surprised when peoeple like you with very little knowledge about someone else's religion try to show as if they are experts on it. thats good if you are debating with your own people who do not anything about this...please do no do that on this forum..people here know the facts and it becomes very difficult if you claim something without being sure, as you just reveal your worth as a poster. You said Hindus enetered GT..we belive IA enetered with instructions from an individual and his team...cause we know how it works in India..a religion in india never wants to harm another religion..they dont have time for this..this happenes only where peoplego overboard to show how religious they are how religion is thebiggest thing in their lives. and yo knwow whom am talking bout. So please. stop making stories. i asa sikh rubbish your claim that HINDUS did that...yes that was done..we cant forget that..but we know who did that. so stop teaching sikhs teir own history.

you said Sikhs were ruled by mughals....leme clear it again..sikhs were opressed by mughals...why ?? because they were a breed in front of whom, the mughals had to kneel down whenever there was an encounter. Mughal rulers trued everything they could to convert them..or change their mind..but they not only failed..but paid heaevy price for it. when we sat sikhs ruled afghanistan,.....the fiorst thing that happens is , it hurts your ego. and its very difficult for you to gulp it down, thus you start measuring maps...from where till where did the sikhs ruled and how it was not afghanistan but a small part of it, etc etc.
I dont know whom afghanistanis feared, but i do know sikhs wre one community they did fear..atleast during the time of Ranjit singh. Hari Singh nalua was a like a terror for them...he was a general in sikh army who single handedly lead sikhs to beat a larger afghan army..in fact its a very old saying that afghanistan women used to scare their childs saying you must listen to us or else hari singh nalua will come....(I loled to this every time my grandma told this to me), but thats true..I dont know what they call in afghani..but it was something like khamso baccha khamso..errr dont remmber.

so please wait for two second before replying to my post and think to yourself...why am I trying to deny what is being said here. after a deep thought you still think that its really important for your ego to prove it wrong that ranjit singh ruked afghaistan then please reply..i will more than happy to reply back.because I know religion is the only thing that motivates you...and the sense of supriority isnt allowing you to accept facts...so ....go ahead...i am right here.

THE SAD part of all nonsense you wrote is that Sikhs in india never got it. that the hin dus ruled them & controlled them and used them as buffer with Pakistan.

your pashto saying is NOTHING BUT BULL. i am not a pathan b ut i clearly know no pathan who ever said this nonsense saying.

half your history of 30 men vs 1 million is unrealistic. like you said your grandmother told you GOOD BED TIME STORIES! but sadly you believed them to be true! well they are as true as cindrella or snow white!

YES sikhs ruled for 50 years no doubt. but then again british ruled for 100 years & moghuls ruled for 300 years! so if you "slaved" the muslims then muslims slaved the sikhs for 300 years. this argument goes back and forth in circles. so there is no ego there! being ruled for 50 years by sikh & 100 by british to us is the same. Hell i couldn't care less if sikhs ruled from sindh to uzbekistan for 50 years!

now coming to sikhs of Pakistan sadly you don't know the sikhs of Pakistan are not controlled and fooled like you. hence they realize who the real enemy is!

Why Sikhs Love Pakistan??? - YouTube

SIKH OF PAKISTAN is loved by pakistani people.This video shows proof of it. - YouTube

Sikhs chanting "Pakistan Zindabad" in India - YouTube

the thing is SIKHS & MUSLIMS lived peacefully for 1000 of years until the hindu fooled the sikhs into making Muslims the enemy. but FORTUNATELY the PAKISTANI SIKHS are not instituionalized like the indian ones.

buddy it is "chup cha hari singh vaghla" in pashto language. means keep quite of hari singh nalwa will come .. lol they used this line in sholay movie too..

sounds good sholay they used this line nice! i like your bed time stories! now i totally understand why SUNNY DEOL is SUNNY DEOL! he is inspired by bed time stories! :rofl:

even today it is us who are real sons of punjab. punjabi culture is alive because of sikhs. who build this durrani empire. ahmed shah abdali. he was born in multan not in afghanistan. and by the way he was the comfort boy of nadir shah in his early years.
his reign in punjab was for only 1 year not even 2 year only in 1771.

Decline of durrani empire

Afghan royal soldiers of the Durrani Empire.The victory at Panipat was the high point of Ahmad Shah's—and Afghan—power. His Durrani empire was the second largest Islamic empire in the world, behind the Ottoman Empire at that time.[17] However, even prior to his death, the empire began to unravel. In 1762, Ahmad Shah crossed the passes from Afghanistan for the sixth time to subdue the Sikhs. He assaulted Lahore and, after taking their holy city of Amritsar, massacred thousands o
f Sikh inhabitants, destroying their revered Golden Temple. Within two years, the Sikhs rebelled again and rebuilt their holy city of Amritsar. Ahmad Shah tried several more times to subjugate the Sikhs permanently, but failed.

No we are also the sons of punjab, the punjabi identity does not only belong to the sikhs, don't forget that the majority of punjabis are muslims (70%)

PS : IBRIS thank you very much

Ice man, I agree with you,
The sikhs are brainwashed in the schools of india, they forgot 1984, operation blue star
That's really sad, the hindus are brainwashing them.

brainwashed in schools ? in punjab where majority students and teachers are sikhs or in shriromini gurudwara prabandhak comitee schools which is run by sikh organisations. brainwashed are pakistanis. they know nothing about india but hate india because they are taught so in madrasas.

the thing is SIKHS & MUSLIMS lived peacefully for 1000 of years until the hindu fooled the sikhs into making Muslims the enemy. but FORTUNATELY the PAKISTANI SIKHS are not instituionalized like the indian ones.

Why do you guys have this 1000 year fetish...whatever you want to say you add this 1000 years to that..lmao...

Sikhism was founded in the 16th century and most of the converts/followers of Sikhism were Hindus and it was peaceful unlike the islamic conversions..so unless you are living in an alternate universe where it is > 2600 AD, you dont know basic maths..

Yeah sikhs and muslims were living in peace until the hindoooos came along...that is as lame *** as it can get...How many Gurus were killed by Hindus and how many were killed by muslims...how many sikhs were killed by Muslims in '47 and how many were killed by Hindoooos..?

Madarsah logic in full flow...facepalm..

Why do you guys have this 1000 year fetish...whatever you want to say you add this 1000 years to that..lmao...

Sikhism was founded in the 16th century and most of the converts/followers of Sikhism were Hindus and it was peaceful unlike the islamic conversions..so unless you are living in an alternate universe where it is > 2600 AD, you dont know basic maths..

Yeah sikhs and muslims were living in peace until the hindoooos came along...that is as lame *** as it can get...How many Gurus were killed by Hindus and how many were killed by muslims...how many sikhs were killed by Muslims in '47 and how many were killed by Hindoooos..?

Madarsah logic in full flow...facepalm..

lol according to your bed time stories of 30 men vs 1 million LOL i guess you killed more muslims then muslims killed indian sikhs! please watch the videos i posted about Sikhs who love Pakistan & are not brain washed by your INDIAN GOVERNMENT! which teaches you that everyone goes to madrassah!

as for hindu and sikh peaceful relations. we saw the PEACE in operation blue star! where the hindus entered inside your golden temple and killed PEACEFULLY SIKHS!

i love how indians are brainwashed by ZEE TV, NDTV,STAR NEWS! and they believe whatever MASALA news is fed to them by the media!

your pashto saying is NOTHING BUT BULL. i am not a pathan b ut i clearly know no pathan who ever said this nonsense saying.

half your history of 30 men vs 1 million is unrealistic. like you said your grandmother told you GOOD BED TIME STORIES! but sadly you believed them to be true! well they are as true as cindrella or snow white!

problem with you is..your mind is blocked. you are not aopen to accepting facts. Thus the idea of sikhs creating that sort of history , that too against your people..is frustrating you. ..clam down...please..clam down..lets discuss nicely...i think thats unfortunate that you dont belive thats pashto saying inspite of the fact that the pathans did get defeated by sikhs, and the scope of something to have happened is there...but you still prefer to belive the unseen, and yet unproven saying that 1 muslim is equal to 10 hindus. so if you dont belive..then its upto you..I couldnt care less....BTW its 44 vs 1 million...please educate yourself through my posts so that later you can claim to be an expert in sikh history in a better manner ;)

YES sikhs ruled for 50 years no doubt. but then again british ruled for 100 years & moghuls ruled for 300 years! so if you "slaved" the muslims then muslims slaved the sikhs for 300 years. this argument goes back and forth in circles. so there is no ego there! being ruled for 50 years by sikh & 100 by british to us is the same. Hell i couldn't care less if sikhs ruled from sindh to uzbekistan for 50 years!

problem is you refuse to accept the fact that your ego is being hurt, but your posts have a clear reflection of that.
Sikhs never denied that they were not ruled by foreign forces..as long as being ruled by mughals is concerned...please refrain from using the words like 'slaved the sikhs'...thats again shows that you want your superiroity to be felt over sikhs...so the the ego part is refklected again ;)...lemme clear it..sikhs were ruled...never slaved...there is a diference....BUT somewhat you have actually raised a nice point...when it comes to slaving them..yes the Mughals did try..and to know the rest what, happened when they tried that..please read the sikh history from a good source.YOu NEVER SLAVED US.period. so stop yoru BS there.

now coming to sikhs of Pakistan sadly you don't know the sikhs of Pakistan are not controlled and fooled like you. hence they realize who the real enemy is!

I am happy that sikhs are not ruled and controled by you..and you know why..beacsue you cant control them.sikhs cant be controlled by othe religions..wether its muslims or hindus.

SIKH OF PAKISTAN is loved by pakistani people.This video shows proof of it. - YouTube[/url]

Sikhs chanting "Pakistan Zindabad" in India - YouTube

am not surprised that the sikhs from pakistan support pakistan...thats absoloputely normal...so please use your common sense and think what would the sikhs of India do.

THE SAD part of all nonsense you wrote is that Sikhs in india never got it. that the hin dus ruled them & controlled them and used them as buffer with Pakistan.

3bcf4274_n79020_facepalm2028house29.jpg

sounds good sholay they used this line nice! i like your bed time stories! now i totally understand why SUNNY DEOL is SUNNY DEOL! he is inspired by bed time stories! :rofl:

thanks for letting us know you watch bollywood

please watch the videos i posted about Sikhs who love Pakistan & are not brain washed by your INDIAN GOVERNMENT! which teaches you that everyone goes to madrassah!

Sikhs, unlike some Muslims are not namak haramis and are loyal to the country they live in. An admirable quality if I may.

as for hindu and sikh peaceful relations. we saw the PEACE in operation blue star! where the hindus entered inside your golden temple and killed PEACEFULLY SIKHS!

The only living thing that is brainwashed is you. So all that you can pick out of the 500 year old history is a lone incident that wasparked by a Congressi leader's [married to a Muslim herself] decision. lmao at the desperation...

so all the killing of the Gurus, partition massacres somehow is conveniently forgotten..gotta love at the Doctorate level delusion that you pakistanis spout here and that too in the presence of Sikhs here...facepalm...

problem with you is..your mind is blocked. you are not aopen to accepting facts. Thus the idea of sikhs creating that sort of history , that too against your people..is frustrating you. ..clam down...please..clam down..lets discuss nicely...i think thats unfortunate that you dont belive thats pashto saying inspite of the fact that the pathans did get defeated by sikhs, and the scope of something to have happened is there...but you still prefer to belive the unseen, and yet unproven saying that 1 muslim is equal to 10 hindus. so if you dont belive..then its upto you..I couldnt care less....BTW its 44 vs 1 million...please educate yourself through my posts so that later you can claim to be an expert in sikh history in a better manner ;)

problem is you refuse to accept the fact that your ego is being hurt, but your posts have a clear reflection of that.
Sikhs never denied that they were not ruled by foreign forces..as long as being ruled by mughals is concerned...please refrain from using the words like 'slaved the sikhs'...thats again shows that you want your superiroity to be felt over sikhs...so the the ego part is refklected again ;)...lemme clear it..sikhs were ruled...never slaved...there is a diference....BUT somewhat you have actually raised a nice point...when it comes to slaving them..yes the Mughals did try..and to know the rest what, happened when they tried that..please read the sikh history from a good source.YOu NEVER SLAVED US.period. so stop yoru BS there.

I am happy that sikhs are not ruled and controled by you..and you know why..beacsue you cant control them.sikhs cant be controlled by othe religions..wether its muslims or hindus.

am not surprised that the sikhs from pakistan support pakistan...thats absoloputely normal...so please use your common sense and think what would the sikhs of India do.

3bcf4274_n79020_facepalm2028house29.jpg

thanks for letting us know you watch bollywood

:rofl: oh dear sorry i forgot 14 people!!! that made it SOUND SO MUCH MORE REALISTIC! :cheesy:

and ego being hurt is clearly visible from your line "YOu NEVER SLAVED US.period".

but i like tyour bed time stories & your nostalgic approach to history!

as for Sunny deol well i love him i watch all his movies in my madrassa :rofl: he truly brings your bed time stories to life.

Sikhs, unlike some Muslims are not namak haramis and are loyal to the country they live in. An admirable quality if I may.

The only living thing that is brainwashed is you. So all that you can pick out of the 500 year old history is a lone incident that wasparked by a Congressi leader's [married to a Muslim herself] decision. lmao at the desperation...

so all the killing of the Gurus, partition massacres somehow is conveniently forgotten..gotta love at the Doctorate level delusion that you pakistanis spout here and that too in the presence of Sikhs here...facepalm...

congress leader married to a muslim????? :what:

& muslims being namak haram :no: well why don't you go kill the indian muslims who are namak haram LOVE the way india has institutionalized you sikhs. LOL for 65 years your MARRIAGES were treated as illegal by the indian law!! and you are here talking as if hindu indians gave you guys right. Please read on SIKH marriage law in india to find out more!

This is funny sikhs who have ni nation, no goverment, no army, navy or air force who had there gurus heads cut off without a whimper

Whose sum total of historical achivement is a 50 year periid if limited rule are comparing that to hundreads of years of muslim dominion

This is funny sikhs who have ni nation, no goverment, no army, navy or air force who had there gurus heads cut off without a whimper

Whose sum total of historical achivement is a 50 year periid if limited rule are comparing that to hundreads of years of muslim dominion
mods please ban this guy......................religious banter and discrimination should not be tolerated if the standards of this forum has to be maintained
Post Reported

:rofl: oh dear sorry i forgot 14 people!!! that made it SOUND SO MUCH MORE REALISTIC! :cheesy:

just see what I said in my facepalm image. 14 people doesnt make a difference...but its a proof enough that you have zero knowledge about sikhism.stil lyou are commenting on it liek experts...hope now you understand and dont embarass yourself.:coffee:

and ego being hurt is clearly visible from your line "YOu NEVER SLAVED US.period".

thats a fact. mughals ruled...never slaved us..thats why the bloody history of sikhs.just because they wanted to slave us.

but i like tyour bed time stories & your nostalgic approach to history!

as for Sunny deol well i love him i watch all his movies in my madrassa :rofl: he truly brings your bed time stories to life.

am glad you like them.....and if you are really such a big fan, then i can send you few DVDs of sunny deol's movies. :pop:

leave it. let them have their beliefs!

Akbar was your master as was jahingere, or aurengzeb

When someone cuts the HEAD off of your religious leader because they want ti THEN U R A SLAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom