What's new

Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the conqueror of Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANyone with a pair of eyes and even a remote sense of history can see tht Dogras and Punjabis are the true warrior races of Northern subcontinent. These two races stand out for their bravery, physical strength and imperialist attitudes (superiority complex). In this case I mean punjabis from India not from pakistanis.

The word Pakistan refers to five regions Punjab, Afghania ( old name of KPK province), Kashmir, Sindh and baluchisTAN. Original Pakistan was supposed to have whole of Punjab...in 1947 India wasn't divided ....it was Punjab which was divided. Jinnah couldn't believe in his wildest dreams that Punjab would be divided..unfortunately due to disagreements....the division of Punjab took place. If whole of Punjab were to be in Pakistan, 1984 incidents would never had happened...those sikh pilgrims who come annually to Pakistan know how much the people and the government respect and honor the Sikh community of Pakistan and their religious places of Nankana Sahib.

The word Pakistan refers to five regions Punjab, Afghania ( old name of KPK province), Kashmir, Sindh and baluchisTAN.

So where is bengal of pakistan aka bangladesh in that name ??

Original Pakistan was supposed to have whole of Punjab...in 1947 India wasn't divided ....it was Punjab which was divided. Jinnah couldn't believe in his wildest dreams that Punjab would be divided..unfortunately due to disagreements....the division of Punjab took place. If whole of Punjab were to be in Pakistan, 1984 incidents would never had happened...those sikh pilgrims who come annually to Pakistan know how much the people and the government respect and honor the Sikh community of Pakistan and their religious places of Nankana Sahib.

Shias , christians and hindus in pakistan today tells another story.

So where is bengal of pakistan aka bangladesh in that name ??

Shias , christians and hindus in pakistan today tells another story.

Chaudry Rehmat Ali in 1933 in his journal " Now or Never" first stated the meaning of the word Pakistan.. Choudhry Rahmat Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and here is a non wiki link of Columbia university Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933

Bangladesh was supposed to be a separate Muslim country...this is what Pakistan resolution 1940 stated..one or more than one state...it was stupid to put both together...the begalis were as foreigners to the people of this land ( i.e west pakistan) as the arabs are...moreover the distance between the two lands was nerly 2000 miles..if u move 2000 miles to the west...we get to Iraq or Jordan...this means we should also include them in Pakistan..it was absolute stupid decision which was not practically viable and that was proven in 1971.

As far as your second question goes...ask any indian sikh pilgrim from India who visited Pakistan ...ask his views...and then comment on my statement......Pak govt is establishing an international university in Nankana Sahib..known as Baba Guru Nanak University Baba Guru Nanak University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watch videos online...youtube is filled with videos..how Pak govt has facilitated the Sikh community.

As far as your second question goes...ask any indian sikh pilgrim from India who visited Pakistan ...ask his views...and then comment on my statement......Pak govt is establishing an international university in Nankana Sahib..known as Baba Guru Nanak University Baba Guru Nanak University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watch videos online...youtube is filled with videos..how Pak govt has facilitated the Sikh community.

I never contested treatment sikh pilgrimage gets in pakistan but this one

If whole of Punjab were to be in Pakistan, 1984 incidents would never had happened.

That is why I said the condition of minorities are different than you portray .

You are establishing a university in pakistan while in India the PM is a Sikh. Great difference.

The word Pakistan refers to five regions Punjab, Afghania ( old name of KPK province), Kashmir, Sindh and baluchisTAN. Original Pakistan was supposed to have whole of Punjab...in 1947 India wasn't divided ....it was Punjab which was divided. Jinnah couldn't believe in his wildest dreams that Punjab would be divided..unfortunately due to disagreements....the division of Punjab took place. If whole of Punjab were to be in Pakistan, 1984 incidents would never had happened...those sikh pilgrims who come annually to Pakistan know how much the people and the government respect and honor the Sikh community of Pakistan and their religious places of Nankana Sahib.

Yeah because no sikhs would left behind to even go for pilgrimage.

I am worried about what may happen to this thread the moment Monkey D Luffy and Sher Malang find it. :fie:

I don't know when Ranjit singh conquered all of Afghanistan though it is clear he did reach Peshawar and southern parts of what is now Afghanistan. Durrani empire badly ravaged the Sikh kingdom. I mean no offense here but I heard he (Ahmed Shah Durrani) defiled the golden temple many times.

I am not saying all this as a wannabe Pashtun but as a simple observor. No offense intended to anyone and I am aware that people recount history each in his own way with the cloak of religion and culture shrouding them.

Ranjit Singh was born in Gujranwala, now in modern-day Pakistan.

He conquered :

Punjab region till Multan in south
Punjab, India
Punjab, Pakistan
Ganganagar, India
Haryana, India. Including Chandigarh.
Himachal Pradesh, India
Kashmir, conquered in 1818, India/Pakistan/China
Jammu, India
Gilgit, Northern Areas, Pakistan (Occupied from 1842 to 1846)
Khyber Pass, Afghanistan/Pakistan
Peshawar, Pakistan (taken in 1818, retaken in 1834)
North-West Frontier Province and FATA, Pakistan (documented from Hazara (taken in 1818–22)[55] to Bannu)
Parts of Western Tibet (1841), China

without maharaja ranjeet singh panjab history is totally uncompleate.he was real brave honest and very kind person .its so sad many of pakistani panjab ppl don't know him.i read two very very historical books on panjab history .there is 400 pages of his life story writen in 1870 in panjabi i read and it was great great experiance to know him. i beleve he was very very kind its unbeleve able when our muslim kings give to there enemyes and crimnals very very turture and punishments like remove the eyes cut beheed them but ranjeet singh never ever do like this in his rule. many times he knock the door of a poor former he eat wih him saag and lassi and when he leave his house he told him i am your maharaja.waoooooooooo.some one read history of panjab he will got what kind of great man maharaja ranjeet singh was.its too sad after he dai maharani jindaan and his brother make mess with khalsa and sardars of other mishals."

somebody has to come out of wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom