What's new

MAHABHARAT ! The greatest Epic of the Subcontinent on TV, 21st Century Style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence to the new seial, but nothing will come anywhere close to the original TV classic! What a series that was!

One thing I hate to see is such great characters being portrayed by Models, not Actors. Merely casting a guy with bulging muscles does not impart any depth to the characters. B R Chopra got it so so right with his casting!:cheers:

Hit the bulls eye. Do you recall Ekta Kapoors 'Kkahaani Hamare Mahabharat kki" . It was load of trash, and the characters seemed more of modern day models than the ones required. If I am not mistaken the serial was wrapped up

Well I can mention the same for Islam too. Islam is the arabs's version of Christianity. The arabs did not have a religion in the 6th century so they decided they should have their own because they did not like the fact that the Jews had their religion and the Christians had theirs and they had none and that was very humiliating for them. :D

Buzz off from our thread now mohammadist!

You speak like as if its Indian Defence Forum...

Hit the bulls eye. Do you recall Ekta Kapoors 'Kkahaani Hamare Mahabharat kki" . It was load of trash, and the characters seemed more of modern day models than the ones required. If I am not mistaken the serial was wrapped up

I swear! They were ramp-walking their way to every swayamvar & yuddh! What a load of bull-crap that was. The latest such venture also seems like a glitzy attempt that's sure to lead on to over-dramatization.

I also know Kannada ......... But a little ....:D

Vaadu-Gaarus can pick up Kannada quite fast! After all, we share a similar script.:-)

@Srinivas BTW, I know only one sentence in Telugu: Malli Puttutavura BHAIRAVA!!:laugh:

I swear! They were ramp-walking their way to every swayamvar & yuddh! What a load of bull-crap that was. The latest such venture also seems like a glitzy attempt that's sure to lead on to over-dramatization.

Vaadu-Gaarus can pick up Kannada quite fast! After all, we share a similar script.:-)

@Srinivas BTW, I know only one sentence in Telugu: Malli Puttutavura BHAIRAVA!!:laugh:

This dialogue is from "MagaDheera movie" and from this awesome scene the phrase literally translate to "Byrava you will be born again ". :D

This dialogue is from "MagaDheera movie" this movie and from this awesome scene the phrase literally translate to "Byrava you will be born again ".

Yeah! I'd watched that movie and that phrase kinda got stuck in my mind....My friend had also taught me a Telugu poem...It's a corruption of some Chiru movie song.I understand the lyrics are funny:

Are yemaindiiiiiiiiii...Okka Nakkavucchi nekkabitti Ne Gudda Dengindiiiiiiii :rofl:

Polytheistic mythologies, like roman, greek, egyptian or hindu mythologies, are Not Real History.

Imagine we are discussing European history and someone brings up roman mythology as real history of Europe. How absurd would be that with an epic face palm. Same is the case with this.

This is not a hindutva site where people are gonna more than entertain such ideas.

This is Pakistan Defence Forum.

Some believe in moon splitting some don't, just because moon spitting story comes from Arabs it doesn't make it true...

Simply cause when a supernova happened a thousand year back many cultures in the world recorded it, (google crab nebula)
but the story of muhammad splitting the moon to show is power is believed only by arabs and their followers,no other culture recorded it

This dialogue is from "MagaDheera movie" and from this awesome scene the phrase literally translate to "Byrava you will be born again ". :D
Howz the movie MagaDheera? I have heard its quite brilliant.

Yep! My ancestry is from that place, though I'm a Bangalorean since birth. You a konkani or Tulu speaker? When in Mangalore, I felt that there are fewer Kannada speakers in Mangalore. Tulu & Konkani seemed to rule the roost!:)
Proper tulu bruv. Although migrated to UK 18 yrs ago..still a tuluva to the core.:)

Proper tulu bruv. Although migrated to UK 18 yrs ago..still a tuluva to the core.:)

Great! But please don't tell me that you'll support for a separate Tulu Nadu! ;)

You must surely be related to at least one Bollywood personality then. So, which one is it?:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom