What's new

MAHABHARAT ! The greatest Epic of the Subcontinent on TV, 21st Century Style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably because no body wants to cast South Indians in your Mahabharata fictional story..

images

images

NTR1.jpg

He is NTR who played various characters in Ramayana and Mahabharata. He left his mark on the audience so much that, when ever Telugu people think of Lord Rama or Lord Krishna they only think of him in that get up.

Oh OK. Uttara Kannada!

Yep! My ancestry is from that place, though I'm a Bangalorean since birth. You a konkani or Tulu speaker? When in Mangalore, I felt that there are fewer Kannada speakers in Mangalore. Tulu & Konkani seemed to rule the roost!:)

And Super Man is from Kansas. We know how real Super Man is.

Also, I would like to add, super man is a fictional character, any body can start making up fictional stories about a fictional character according to his/her taste. It has nothing to do with reality. Same is the case with polytheistic mythologies...

Mahabharata is very old epic and the description of places and tribes is done in detail.

Mahabharata is very old epic and the description of places and tribes is done in detail.

According to you. For all I know, somebody wrote its script yesterday, which I guess really is the case because it is being "written" for a t.v series. Its a work of fiction and as I said, anyone can add their work of fiction to an already work of fiction. Nothing to do with reality.

PS: They can add Bombay and New Dehli in this work of fiction too.

BHEEM,,Praveen Kumar was Gold Medalist in Discus Throw.

u are just joking right??

only a fanboy will sit and watch the new mahabharat,its offensive to common sense in every way.

primitive times.

on sexy girls,u think they were doing makeup then??if so u need to get urself checked somewhere

really man,u nailed it

that bhim is praveen kumar i think,asian games boxing silver medallist
perfect cast

now they show bunch of bare chested guys in black clothes,they look like rock stars,lol

According to you. For all I know, somebody wrote its script yesterday, which I guess really is the case because it is being "written" for a t.v series. Its a work of fiction and as I said, anyone can add their work of fiction to an already work of fiction. Nothing to do with reality.

One theory is that the characters in Mahabharata and Ramayana may be some supreme beings, may be aliens who stopped interacting with humans thousands of years ago.

Another point here is Our ancestors are not fools to believe in these stories or write them in such a detail which includes timings(which are coinciding to the planetary positions exactly based on ages and events mentioned).

BhagavadGita is a master piece similar to Quran which may not be possible for humans to write at that time. Unless there is some extraterrestrial or out of this world guidence.

Lot of mysteries to be unlocked I hope one day it will be done.

Precisely. They even found a place for Mohammad Ali Jinnah in the Kaurava Army! Whatta Troll!:rofl:

One theory is that the characters in Mahabharata and Ramayana may be some supreme beings, may be aliens who stopped interacting with humans thousands of years ago.

Another point here is Our ancestors are not fools to believe in these stories or write them in such a detail which includes timings(which are coinciding to the planetary positions exactly based on ages and events mentioned).

BhagavadGita is a master piece similar to Quran which may not be possible for humans to write at that time.

Lot of mysteries to be unlocked I hope one day it will be done.

I wonder if you people even listen to yourselves when you speak...

Well I can mention the same for Islam too. Islam is the arabs's version of Christianity. The arabs did not have a religion in the 6th century so they decided they should have their own because they did not like the fact that the Jews had their religion and the Christians had theirs and they had none and that was very humiliating for them. :D

Buzz off from our thread now mohammadist!

Hey Buddy,,, Mahabharata was written by "Ved Vyasa" Not BR Chopra..Ved Vyasa lived some 3000 BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom