What's new

Madressas to be mainstreamed: DG ISPR

By what law does the military have the power to decide this?
Law reforms underway.
Currently Boots are the LAW
When it comes to national security & stability. If they dont enforce this.
Brainwashed molvi type teenager is coming your way with vest to blow your innocent lives in radical stream.
That stems with Cold Doctrine
Who do u think can decide
When politicians and Judiciary most of them are curropt.

Please read up on the Missing Persons Case before the Pakistani Supreme Court to get an idea of what the Pakistan military does to its citizens, if you really want to persist with your whataboutery in this thread.

No deflections. A simple statement would shut me up "I cannot write against them".

Do you know any missing person, personally? Can you vouch for anyone of them?

No deflections. A simple statement would shut me up "I cannot write against them".

Do you know any missing person, personally? Can you vouch for anyone of them?

Do you know any person in Guantanamo, personally? Can you vouch for any one of them? :D

Can you please stop your whataboutery and remain on topic on this thread, thanks. For any other topics that interest you, please make a suitable thread and I will be there.

=====================================

Back on topic, did the Hon DG-ISPR mention what this process of "mainstreaming" entails and how is to be evaluated, and by whom?

Law reforms underway.
Currently Boots are the LAW
When it comes to national security & stability. If they dont enforce this.
Brainwashed molvi type teenager is coming your way with vest to blow your innocent lives in radical stream.
That stems with Cold Doctrine
Who do u think can decide
When politicians and Judiciary most of them are curropt.

Boots are not the law. The Constitution is the law.

Do you know any person in Guantanamo, personally? :D

I know for a fact that many madrassa graduates fought Pakistan Army, every other suicide bomber is alias Qari, so again stop deflecting and give a clear answer Changaizi sb. How can you ignore illegal acts in your country of residence and be vocal for a country that is far less developed and struggling.

Can you please stop your whataboutery and remain on topic on this thread, thanks. For any other topics that interest you, please make a suitable thread and I will be there.

Report me to the mods. Or should I assume that you have this habit of asking difficult questions from others, but when you yourself are put into that situation you will cry whataboutery. :what:

There is a reason I said in my very first post its not whataboutery ... may be I knew the response already, and it hasn't disappointed me at all :D

I know for a fact that many madrassa graduates fought Pakistan Army, every other suicide bomber is alias Qari, so again stop deflecting and give a clear answer Changaizi sb. How can you ignore illegal acts in your country of residence and be vocal for a country that is far less developed and struggling.

Report me to the mods. Or should I assume that you have this habit of asking difficult questions from others, but when you yourself are put into that situation you will cry whataboutery. :what:

There is a reason I said in my very first post its not whataboutery ... may be I knew the response already, and it hasn't disappointed me at all :D

As I said, please feel free to make a thread for what you describe as illegalities elsewhere in the world in the appropriate subforum and I will be there. What the mods do or do not do is none of my concern since they follow their own prescribed agenda.

On topic, if madrassa graduates have fought the Army, the solution lies not in the Army taking over or prescribing what can be taught in schools. They have no legal authority to do such a thing.

and there has been many university graduates who have also fught against Pakistan army or joined ISIS or al qaeda!

we expect Madarsa student to be master of everything deen and dunia both ulooms its like saying an accountant should also be a civil engineer a dr a computer scientist thats wrong Islamic education in itself is a whole different specialized field so rather than changing syllabus structure of madrassah education need change.mosr of the student go to madrassah so they can get 3 waqt ki rooti specially in rural areas parents actually send their kids so they can be fed because they cant afford to feed them!

dg sabh before wasting time reform a system thats been working for decades should grow a pair and arrest corrupt govt official and boys fav zardari!

Thanks for correction.
Yes youre absolutely right.
Our constitution is not delivering justice for all . So where its headin...

Good on paper

Well, a nation follows its Constitution, for better or worse. Where Pakistan is heading is clear.

Well, a nation follows its Constitution, for better or worse. Where Pakistan is heading is clear.
That's what we all countrymen have been doing so far . Abiding the law
But Justice System has FAILED Mr.Cheng.
"The consensus of nation building, Laws are built for the betterment of countrymen not to use them as sheep to gain power "
This Western form of democracy which has given us nothing but chaos.
This constitution will soon go into suspended animation and revive again.
It is more likely this reincarnation will begin by the Presidential form of government.

Now lets roll back to your phrase , in current situation and parliamentarian system,
It is NOT CLEAR , where Law reforms are going to take place with majority being passed through Senate.
Khan Do not have Magic Wand. But exception is Presidential form of Govt.
& If nothing Flies what are you left with Brother?
BOOTS.

That's what we all countrymen have been doing so far . Abiding the law
But Justice System has FAILED Mr.Cheng.
"The consensus of nation building, Laws are built for the betterment of countrymen not to use them as sheep to gain power "
This Western form of democracy which has given us nothing but chaos.
This constitution will soon go into suspended animation and revive again.
It is more likely this reincarnation will begin by the Presidential form of government.

Now lets roll back to your phrase , in current situation and parliamentarian system,
It is NOT CLEAR , where Law reforms are going to take place with majority being passed through Senate.
Khan Do not have Magic Wand. But exception is Presidential form of Govt.
& If nothing Flies what are you left with Brother?
BOOTS.

Well, I will wait to see how the remainder of the terms assigned to PMIK proceeds first. Patience.

Do u have insights whats happening in Pakistan.
Accountability of Sharif and Zardari
The events where Sharif are given bail through High Court.
Hanif Abassi released through high court
Then again High court rejected release of Sharifs outside Pak.
The judgement of Sharif was served overnight in righteous manner.
Do you think all institutions are autonomous like Khan Flags In
The inside Intel is Half of court judges at High courts are massively pets of Politicians.
Through out,
Now Still if you don't believe "Danda" aka Stick is what keeping the path clean for accountability.
you are naive Sir,
Pakistan can do better than this .... Hang On.

Do u have insights whats happening in Pakistan.
Accountability of Sharif and Zardari
The events where Sharif are given bail through High Court.
Hanif Abassi released through high court
Then again High court rejected release of Sharifs outside Pak.
The judgement of Sharif was served overnight in righteous manner.
Do you think all institutions are autonomous like Khan Flags In
The inside Intel is Half of court judges at High courts are massively pets of Politicians.
Through out,
Now Still if you don't believe "Danda" aka Stick is what keeping the path clean for accountability.
you are naive Sir,
Pakistan can do better than this .... Hang On.

As I said, I will wait for the remainder of the term to go through first.

Excellent decision made & I was surprised to hear that madresas were under Ministry of Industry

On topic, if madrassa graduates have fought the Army, the solution lies not in the Army taking over or prescribing what can be taught in schools. They have no legal authority to do such a thing.

Is Army prescribing what is to be taught in Madrassa or were they used to reinforce the government's will and stance? You must hear Fazal Ur Rehman of JUI, how he has reacted to this statement, he has already been wanting this government to disappear from start, and now you wish to attack his political base. A government with a weak administrative capability and mostly non performing system cannot bring this change alone, no matter how strong willed the PM or head be, madrassa reforms with existing system is beyond their reach. For the time being the question "how it should happen" doesn't mean anything in Pakistan, nor it gets us rid of our problems (it only brings delays), however what is needed most is "it should happen on top priority basis".

Is Army prescribing what is to be taught in Madrassa or were they used to reinforce the government's will and stance? You must hear Fazal Ur Rehman of JUI, how he has reacted to this statement, he has already been wanting this government to disappear from start, and now you wish to attack his political base. A government with a weak administrative capability and mostly non performing system cannot bring this change alone, no matter how strong willed the PM or head be, madrassa reforms with existing system is beyond their reach. For the time being the question "how it should happen" doesn't mean anything in Pakistan, nor it gets us rid of our problems (it only brings delays), however what is needed most is "it should happen on top priority basis".

We are still waiting to see the top priorities assigned by the NAP to materialize in the form of actual results. To be fair, the Army has done a great job in improving the security situation while other stakeholders have not met their responsibilities as well.

Back
Top Bottom