What's new

Madhya Pradesh wipes out power deficit in 3 years

I am Fan of this Man..........I have met him in my College days when he was MP from Vidisha..........A Soft ,Sober Man........A under ratted Leader..............

I am Fan of this Man..........I have met him in my College days when he was MP from Vidisha..........A Soft ,Sober Man........A under ratted Leader..............

Not at all under-rated. He's progressing very well and I will give him that credit.

He's dedicated to improving MP and has done a lot for the state, which is why people are happy with him.

MP was a hellhole under doggy for so many years.

Now see how well it has progressed.

I wish Shivraj ji becomes the Union Minister for Urban Development next year.

He has earned his position.

From BIMARU to Supermaru
Madhya Pradesh has transformed

Shivraj ji ki jai ho
If I am right Dogvijay was CM before him right

No before him Uma Bharthi, Before her Babulal Gaur from BJP.. Uma resigned from BJP after she was not allowed to become PM after she came clean...

Babulal Gaur and Uma also did good work in there short tenure.

One more point you must note down, In state where Kongress loose consecutively 3 times, It never come back. ChhatisGadh and MP is out for Kongress for 2 times, If this time Kongress loose, It will never come in these 2 states...

CM* .

No before him Uma Bharthi, Before her Babulal Gaur from BJP.. Uma resigned from BJP after she was not allowed to become PM after she came clean...

Babulal Gaur and Uma also did good work in there short tenure.

One more point you must note down, In state where Kongress loose consecutively 3 times, It never come back. ChhatisGadh and MP is out for Kongress for 2 times, If this time Kongress loose, It will never come in these 2 states...

CM* .

If UMA Continued as CM, BJP couldn't have won the second term...............Babulal Gaur was restricted to Bhopal..........He has Cleaned Bhopal of encroachments...........But Shivraj is Very Sober Gentle Leader .........and accommodating.........

Back
Top Bottom