What's new

Renewable energy projects worth Rs 30,000 crore being implemented in Madhya Pradesh

how are you guys determining the per unit cost of solar power..........it should be the cost of installations.......solar power doesnt require any raw materials....it should be like x amount for 100MW or like that

Is this peer reviewed academic stuff? ;)

lol this wasn't anything too mathematically complex.

Just adding numbers, he wanted to know what the generating capacity in Germany and Italy were. The two largest solar generating countries. If he doubts the numbers, his more than welcome to research it himself.

how are you guys determining the per unit cost of solar power..........it should be the cost of installations.......solar power doesnt require any raw materials....it should be like x amount for 100MW or like that

So if I hit you across the head with a solar panel, you're not going to get me charged with assault. Because technically I cant hit you with an object that's not made out of raw materials? right?

Just adding numbers, he wanted to know what the generating capacity in Germany and Italy were. The two largest solar generating countries. If he doubts the numbers, his more than welcome to research it himself.

So if I hit you across the head with a solar panel, you're not going to be me charged with assault. Because technically I cant hit you with an object that's not made out of raw materials? right?

Tell you what, just get lost from this thread.

You are not adding any value and that is being very very polite.

So if I hit you across the head with a solar panel, you're not going to get me charged with assault. Because technically I cant hit you with an object that's not made out of raw materials? right?

are you joking here........or you dont know how a solar cell operates..........i said there should be the cost of installations that include the photovoltaic cells,wire,and other things but like thermal power plants it doesn requires coal or man power

Tell you what, just get lost from this thread.

You are not adding any value and that is being very very polite.

Just because I disagree with the consensus doesn't mean that I'm not adding value.

In fact its very valuable.

Do you know what a red team? In any project having a red team is critical to assessing the true strength of a project without bias.

A red team, is a team that specifically targets and challenges the consensus of the entire project team.

are you joking here........or you dont know how a solar cell operates..........i said there should be the cost of installations that include the photovoltaic cells,wire,and other things but like thermal power plants it doesn requires coal or man power

Are you saying solar has zero maintenance cost?

Just because I disagree with the consensus doesn't mean that I'm not adding value.

Do you know what a red team? In any project having a red team is critical to assessing the true strength of a project without bias.

A red team, is a team that specifically targets and challenges the consensus of the entire project team.

Being stupid doesn't equate to "disagreement with the consensus".

The following is an example of the former.

So if I hit you across the head with a solar panel, you're not going to be me charged with assault. Because technically I cant hit you with an object that's not made out of raw materials? right?

Are you saying solar has zero maintenance cost?

i am saying almost negligible as compared to thermal powerplants

Being stupid doesn't equate to "disagreement with the consensus".

The following is an example of the former.

Stupid remark deserves a stupid reply.

He stated that Solar panels don't have any raw materials. He doesn't need a red team to tell him he has trisomy 21.

Again reading anything other than peer reviewed articles published by academic institution into a question this complex is pointless......especially a blog :haha:

He stated that Solar panels don't have any raw materials. He doesn't need a red team to tell him he has trisomy 21.

you didnt get my comment.....the previous line stated it should be the cost of installations.........you dont know how it works........u dont even understand the meaning of raw materials in case of powerplants

The shoe is on the other foot. You have serious comprehension issues if you thought he was talking about solar panels.

Then it is not acting stupid but being stupid.

Again reading anything other than peer reviewed articles published by academic institution into a question this complex is pointless......especially a blog :haha:
ok,so why dont you post those articles?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom