What's new

MADE IN TURKEY

what is the name of turkey space agency
and 2nd when will the turkish home ground fighter will reveal

Ofcourse Turkiye now answer me are you loyal to Pak or Iran, i honestly think you would even side with Iran against your own country!

Lets keep loyalties on low , don't we all belong to the Nation of Islam , aint these borders meaningless , specially when we all are being banged from all sides ?

Wow. This thread started off so positively. Can we please stick to the topic instead of silly 'missile' measuring contests. And Iranian brothers if you have nothing positive to contribute kindly leave.

Made in Turkey

Unmanned Land vehicles

Aselsan Gezgin

gezgin1uj1.gif

img7048.jpg

Made in Turkey

T-70 a new version of S-70 for Turkish Military

Aselsan designed Cockpit with full domestic avionics for T-70

037078c5.jpg

T-70.jpg

Turkish institutes by Workshares

2ajnot10.jpg

The engines TEI will produce will also be exported under the name of TEI with an official name of T700-TEI701D. National contribution for TEI produced engines will be around %64-67.

Most Critical parts of Helicopter, Alp Aviation's Workshare...

alpaviation.jpg

Full credits to Cabatli, This was his/her thread from Turkey Defence.

Turkish aerospace industries. and the first home ground fighter will be revealed around 2020.

TAI can surely built a fine flying machine , the main hurdle would the jet engine , gotta watchout of that one if its gonna be Turkish or Imported. Jet engine really tests your jet making skills.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Made in Turkey

Unmanned Land vehicles

Aselsan Gezgin

gezgin1uj1.gif

img7048.jpg

This design has got me "very" interested , would you have some specs and the time it might be operational ?

Made in Turkey

For those who try to troll about wrong pictures...

27208_525-LCD_large.jpg

lcd-Televizyon-Resimleri-Ve-Fiyatlar%C4%B1.jpg

lcd_tv_vestel_42850_22376.jpg

Made in Turkey

C-130 Erciyes upgrade

erciyes.jpg

ErciyesC130.jpg

Furthermore British C-130 fleets maintenance will be done by Turkish company.

MashaAllah Tukey doing good but i will be more happy to see what Turkey is doing in hi-tech and industry apart from weapons.

Back
Top Bottom