What's new

MADE IN TURKEY

Within few years Turkey will be the most developed country of the Muslim world. Right now I can say Malaysian industry is the most Hi-Tech one with Semi Conductor and Electronic based products. But unlike Malaysia Turkey is marching ahead very fast in almost all fields e.g. Defence Technology, Space Technology, Electronics & micro-Electronics, Nuclear, Medicines, Nuclear, Material sciences etc.

Indeed, Not in just saying but actively in field and final products...

If you keep a careful look at the development stages of Turkish defence industry, You would see How Turkish institutes are passing into a new level in global sector. Let developing a complete system that some rivalary countries introducing themselves like a king in their regions, couldn't manage to develop an equivalent, aside, Turkish institutes commenced revealing the product families related with their work of interests. While they are proceeding to improve their design and high-tech manufacturing capabilities, They are much concantrating on subsystem developments and creating their own smee's and other small establisments to reduce the production load.

For example, At Land sector, BMC, Otokar, FNSS, Nurol... Those institutes have a great variety of NATO standart strong product families to offer for global market. They have managed to spread their names all around the World which European rivals are having a cold fleet on competing with them at international tenders. You can read the statements of European land vehicle manufacturer about those institutes in popular defence magazines...

Just BMC

2,5 ton
BMC-185-09-B-(2.5-Ton)-TTA.jpg

5 tonnes
BMC-235-16-P-(5-Ton)-TTA.jpg

10 tonnes
BMC-380-26-P-(10-Ton)-TTA.jpg

New 8x8 Missile Carrier
BMCanil_91_1.jpg

Kirpi MRAP
BMC-MRAP-(4X4)-KIRPI.jpg

BMC Vuran MPAV
BMC-Vuran11-05-2011.jpg

Developing a new vehicle is just a matter of Turkish Army's requirement. Army just tells How type an vehicle they require in accordance with threat perception, Those institutes start development for a new one...

New 8x8 truck is developed in accordance with Roketsan's requirements to integrate a new missile system on... Development of this truck is funded by Undersecretariat of Turkish defence industry as well...

sorry for asking it here but is there any news about FNSS's 35 Ton New-Type IFV cabatli_53 ?

sorry for asking it here but is there any news about FNSS's 35 Ton New-Type IFV cabatli_53 ?

I think FNSS is developing a 7 wheel IFV chassis as a base platform for Aselsan Low Altitude Air Defence system and Self Propelled Anti-Aircraft gun system called SPAAG. I mean the Main aim of this program is to develop a bigger IFV chassis than FNSS ACV-S Akinci( 18 tonnes ) as a base for other programs mentioned above. Because of this fact, FNSS was trying to make it accepted to SSM as a governmental defence program (such as FNSS Samur) in order to take governmental funds instead of proceeding to program independantly.

After this period, If Turkish Army or Export markets demand an 28-30 tonnes IFV, The new chassis FNSS developed can be modified with new developed domestic turret system such as Pence or Otokar Mizrak that enable IFV to provide a high firepower at day and night conditions...

At design images, FNSS ACV-S Akinci chassis used as a base platform but At real platforms, New FNSS chassis that is bigger than ACV-S will be used...

aselsanT-LAIADMIS.jpg

S6303094.jpg

Dude these look awesome!!!!!
I like it very much.
very very good.

please post more pics.

here is something not military but made in Turkey I really like.
5808948930_40b44d6343.jpg

It makes the british stone henge look like ****.

Turkish Army uses BMC Kirpi MRAP's actively in terror operations... 500 Kirpi have been ordered and deliveries are proceeding...

sam_2923b.jpg

Documentary about Kirpi capabilities and production plant...

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL GREAT PRODUCTS WERE GOOD IN LAND VEHICLES AND NAVY NOW NEED TO WORK ON OUR AIR FORCE AND PRODUCE OWN AIRCRAFT

T-129 attack helicopter

(Agusta A129 Mangusta)

T-129 isn't an A-129 but share similar design parameters with A-129 INT in order to develop a new helo called Atak which will meet the requirements of Turkish Army in all fronts against various threats...

Ofcourse Turkiye now answer me are you loyal to Pak or Iran, i honestly think you would even side with Iran against your own country!

I know you weren't asking me, but I would also like to offer my own view. Personally, I don't support any country in the world. I support justice and truth. Does that make sense to people like you?

Back
Top Bottom