What's new

Made in PMA [ Pakistan Military Academy ]

my dear Brothers i have a problem here my fsc marks are 59.75% can i apply in pma long course. please tell me i am very upset.

@F.O.X @Xeric

Gentlemen please help our young brother here will you?

Last edited by a moderator:
A.O.A sir i am new here and want to ask one Q about surgical tests sir i hav done Masturbation for last 10 years now i hav get rid of it & want to join PAKARMY but the problem is that due to ths bad habit my Penis shrinked and is bend also thick and small in size my testicles are also a bit small in size can i join pakarmy?
IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN SURGICAL TESTS?
PLZ REPLY ME SERIOUSLY THNX. My PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT IS AS FOLLOWS:

HEIGHT = 6 FT
CHEST= ENOUGH FOR SLECTION
NO KNEE NOCKIN ETC
weight= 74 kg
i can run 1 mile in 8 minutes
MY EMAIL IS
ranjhano2 **********

waiting for ur nice reply thnx

hey guys can anybody tell me whats the penalty for a gc who cant complete the mile in the 6 mins?

What's the worst you can imagine? Now multiply it by 32, throw in a big pack, a service cane and a drill staff and you have a remote idea of the least that can happen to a GC who fails to complete his mile in less than 6 minutes repeatedly.

experience wasn't from PMA kakul...was elsewhere..Didn't complete the training,although did most part of it... and never was a commissioned officer..so its all water under the bridged now... :D
But saying that,i have permanent reminder of those times still with me..I had an accident during training,had a minor damage to my backbone which still hurts after about 20 years...
Its funny how much effect this apparently brutal training has on men...I remember my first day when i reported to the academy..some were khans..others were chaudhry...maliks...somro and what not..all in their shells and inflated egos..
A month of ragging latter..all came to same level..shells broken..all were brothers :)

Surprises me how many of us MBOs are walking around.

1175535_10151717584419130_1398226635_n.jpg

u can apply but u wont get the call as u dont make the mark !!!
It depends what where the merit stops. So don't lose your heart. If it is destined no one can stop you. If you are above minimum qualification required, you stand a chance.

It is not academic grades but the acumen to serve which matters most. Many toppers have flunged ISSB.

A.O.A sir i am new here and want to ask one Q about surgical tests sir i hav done Masturbation for last 10 years now i hav get rid of it & want to join PAKARMY but the problem is that due to ths bad habit my Penis shrinked and is bend also thick and small in size my testicles are also a bit small in size can i join pakarmy?
IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN SURGICAL TESTS?
PLZ REPLY ME SERIOUSLY THNX. My PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT IS AS FOLLOWS:

HEIGHT = 6 FT
CHEST= ENOUGH FOR SLECTION
NO KNEE NOCKIN ETC
weight= 74 kg
i can run 1 mile in 8 minutes
MY EMAIL IS
ranjhano2 **********

waiting for ur nice reply thnx

Are you for real...? :what:

Back